Windows 10: BSODs at random times (no particular program used)

Discus and support BSODs at random times (no particular program used) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I get home I will download that program, but here is the Windows Explorer version that I did for an earlier post, but didn't put in here. There... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaliByWayOfKS, Jul 6, 2017.

1. BSODs at random times (no particular program used)

When I get home I will download that program, but here is the Windows Explorer version that I did for an earlier post, but didn't put in here. There was one more .dmp file, but it was another iTunes one like the 2 above it.

CaliByWayOfKS, Jul 12, 2017
  2. zbook New Member

What did you find using everything?

zbook, Jul 17, 2017
  3. Same files unfortunately so I just ended up deleting the Windows recovery partition and downloaded an ISO from windows of the creator's edition and did a complete fresh install while keeping off the internet and slowly adding drivers till I found what the issue was.

In the end it seems to be Dell's issue with Intel's Rapid Storage and Intel's Management Engine being updated to the most recent before you have Creator's Edition (which was forced to my computer on the 2nd/3rd and the root of all my issues it seems).

I then updated all drivers one by one (I downloaded them all and had them on a thumb drive) and all seems good to go now. Been about a week with no errors, so fingers crossed it holds.

Thanks for the help and the ideas for testing my computer.

CaliByWayOfKS, Jul 22, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

BSODs at random times (no particular program used)

You're welcome. Glad you got it fixed.
    See if you can perform one of the drive tests with the re-installation and check the status of the drive:

Run HDTune tocheck the health,scan for errors, no quick scan but full scanrun a benchmark.

http://www.hdtune.com/

Run HDTune to
    check the health,
    scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    run a benchmark.

It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    the health,
    the error scan,
    the benchmark incl. following
    transfer rate,
    access time,
    burst rate,
    cpu usage.

Make a backup image of the drive using Macrium and place the image on another drive.
    Then on a monthly basis you can update the image and have a backup plan.

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSODs at random times (no particular program used)

1. BSODs at random times (no particular program used) - Similar Threads - BSODs random times

2. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD at random times: Hello, I have a user that is getting the BSOD randomly we cannot determine a pattern I have included a link to the minidump file from the most recent incident. Graphics drivers are up to date, ran sfc /scannow, ran troubleshooters, Windows is completely up to date, ran and...
  3. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at random times: Hello, I have a user that is getting the BSOD randomly we cannot determine a pattern I have included a link to the minidump file from the most recent incident. Graphics drivers are up to date, ran sfc /scannow, ran troubleshooters, Windows is completely up to date, ran and...
  4. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD at random times: In the past few weeks I've received a couple of BSODs during seemingly unrelated activities. One was triggered during the shut down process MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. The other triggered randomly during a gaming session IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. BlueScreenView info and google searches...
  5. BSOD in random time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD in random time: Hi, please help, I get a bsod regardless of the load on the PC, the bios is the latest drivers updated I do not understand what the problem is and what to look for, here are mini-dumps: google...
  6. BSOD at random times

BSOD at random times: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎29/‎10/‎2019 00:18 Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1000007e Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005 Parameter 2: fffff8062a532646 Parameter 3: ffffe5814d3bf638 Parameter 4:...
  7. BSOD random, in particular when browsing

BSOD random, in particular when browsing: Hello ! , I have been getting bsods ever since I built my desktop and it has been annoying me a lot. I tryed to reinstall windows 10 a lot of time, but it is still happening. I attached the mini dump zips below. Please have a look at it and tell me if u see any problem, it...
  8. bsod screen at random times during use

bsod screen at random times during use: My pc was bumped over on its side several days ago and now it is giving me bsod randomly at times. My temperatures are good on both my cpu and gpu. I ran windows disk checks on both SSD's and also a memory check which all reported good. The bsod screens seem to be completely...
  9. Random BSOD in random times

Random BSOD in random times: Hi, I'm really hoping to solve the problem since it's starting to distract seriously. I think since early summer BSODs been flashing now and then and now more and more often. Naturally I've tried memory solutions found online for memory related BSODs but now the different...
  10. BSOD at random times while using PC

BSOD at random times while using PC: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 home last week. However, today, while I was playing with my PS4, my PC randomly got 2 BSOD with in 3 minutes time frame. I was not using my PC. It was turned on, idling. After the first BSOD, the PC restarted and within 3 min another...