Windows 10: BSODs, computer freezes and beeps

Discus and support BSODs, computer freezes and beeps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a problem with my computer that it automatically freezes most of the time and I have to turn off the power, and when I starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mrnoob, Jan 9, 2016.

1. mrnoob Win User

BSODs, computer freezes and beeps

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my computer that it automatically freezes most of the time and I have to turn off the power, and when I starts the cpu again, then 1 short beep and 1 long beep occurs. Also, sometimes the computer also displays BSOD's. The most common was UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. Also KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED , and PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA occured recently.
    I have attached the log collector file, and updated my system specs.
    Thank You

:)

mrnoob, Jan 9, 2016

2. Computer beeps and mouse freezes

Does the computer work i.e. can you go to the desktop?

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 9, 2016
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 9, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi mrnoob,

Please upload a new zip, the current attached zip is empty.

axe0, Jan 9, 2016
  5. mrnoob Win User
    Sorry, I have now added the new zip file

mrnoob, Jan 9, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Remove the cracks/bypasses on your system before support may be provided

Forum rules

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSODs, computer freezes and beeps - Similar Threads - BSODs computer freezes

2. Screen freezes and beeping noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen freezes and beeping noises: Lately I've been having this error; my screen would freeze or slow down for about 10-20 seconds, and afterwards a number of beeps would play between 2-5, no consistency between them. After that the PC would continue working as usual, but this has been happening to me on a...
  3. Windows 11 freezing and beeping

Windows 11 freezing and beeping: Windows 11 is freezing randomly and beeps when I click while it's frozen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-freezing-and-beeping/df9c4c77-9e4a-4371-aa3a-455a77643007
  4. PC Freezes, Then Beeps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Freezes, Then Beeps: Hey, I have been meaning to ask this for awhile. My Windows 10 is less then five years old and sometimes, when it freezes, it will make a quick beeping noise. It has done this since I got it and has not been a problem. This morning it froze and it beeped, I believe. 5 times....
  5. PC Freezes, Then Beeps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes, Then Beeps: Hey, I have been meaning to ask this for awhile. My Windows 10 is less then five years old and sometimes, when it freezes, it will make a quick beeping noise. It has done this since I got it and has not been a problem. This morning it froze and it beeped, I believe. 5 times....
  6. PC Freezes, Then Beeps

7. Computer beeps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer beeps: my computer beeps all the time, hoe can I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-beeps/2ea0b102-1646-4c99-a489-62b7a6dc5d23
  8. Computer freezes to BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes to BSOD: For a few mouths now my PC has bin freezing when i play games on it, it was here and there at first, but now it barely gets to star before it freezes, the voice chats still work, but the in game audio loops and repeats in till BSOD, it is always the same stop code...
  9. Computer will freeze/BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer will freeze/BSOD: MY computer will freeze and sometimes go to BSOD. Will usually happen while gaming or streaming videos When the computer freezes my mouse will disappear.(though the lights on it will still work) Cant type anything or use windows shortcuts PC Specs Windows 10 Edcution...
  10. Computer beeping

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer beeping: I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and now I find that after sitting for a while, my computer seems to lock up - the screen is black and will not come on, and the computer itself is beeping... Any suggestions as to what may be causing this???? 56553