Windows 10: BSODs for DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, and Windows Showing "No...

Discus and support BSODs for DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, and Windows Showing "No... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have had a painstaking 24hrs of troubleshooting. I'd really appreciate some help. Firstly some background:Yesterday, I was playing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dan27_11, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Dan27_11 Win User

BSODs for DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, and Windows Showing "No...

Hi everyone, I have had a painstaking 24hrs of troubleshooting. I'd really appreciate some help. Firstly some background:Yesterday, I was playing the videogame Fortnite, when out of nowhere I was met with a BSOD for "DRIVER_IQR_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". The PC then rebooted, gave me a second BSOD I missed the error code, and then rebooted a second time.After this reboot, I noticed 2 things. Firstly, ALL of my audio devices were not appearing in my sound settings, sound control panel etc. All just said "no audio devices are installed". Device manager, however, showed my devices just fine. SECONDLY,

:)

Dan27_11, Aug 19, 2021
  2. souleclipse, Aug 19, 2021
  3. Athamas Win User
    BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have been getting random BSOD (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Source: nwifi.sys) in the last 3 days. They seem to only appear when playing videos on YouYube, but it might be a coincidence.

What has changed in the last 3 days?

Nothing on the laptop itself. I plugged in a new keyboard and mouse (both USB), and a USB hub (USB-C).
    I also installed new drivers for the Intel Graphics and "Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Manager" as suggested by Dell Driver Updater, but this was an attempt to fix the BSOD, which already happened before updating these drivers.

What are the laptop info and specs?

• Text version: MEGA
    • Speccy version (can be imported into Speccy): MEGA
    • MsInfo32 Output: MEGA

Most recent dump files?

This is the content of C:\Windows\Minidump: (all 3 are the most recent BSOD dumps and match with the date and time of the BSODs)

MEGA
    MEGA
    MEGA

What have you tried?

I have checked with the Dell System Detect utility to see if all the drivers were up to date; 2 weren't and I updated them (as written above) but that didn't solve the issue.

I have cleaned the system Registry with the CCleaner utility, but that didn't solve the issue.

What can I do?

EDIT:

Upon suggestion, I updated the killer drivers.
    All seemes fine of a while, then, after the laptop went to suspended state, I noticed the external mouse stopped working, while the touchpad worked.
    After plugging and unplugging, I rebooted.
    Laptop stuck to reboot for 6 min (usually takes 6 seconds) then BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

Log:

MEGA

Athamas, Aug 19, 2021
  4. BSODs for DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, and Windows Showing "No...

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Windows 10

Hi,

The issue you're experiencing with having a blue screen with an error code PFN_LIST_CORRUPT might be due to a variety of reasons, and that is what we are going to find out. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would need to know the following
    information:

• Which build and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What particular activity are you doing on your device before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot on your device. Check if the same issue persists even after booting the device into a clean boot. This
    link provides further information about how clean boot works and the steps on how to perform clean boot. Make sure to follow the steps under Windows

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 19, 2021
Thema:

BSODs for DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, and Windows Showing "No...

1. BSODs for DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, and Windows Showing "No... - Similar Threads - BSODs DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

2. BSOD for PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: I got a BSOD after opening a game DeadByDaylight, running Windows 10. This is the first BSOD I've gotten on this PC. The error message in the minidump is PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. I'm really not sure what to do for it, if it is an urgent issue or if I should just leave it alone. I...
  3. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: I recently completed a BIOS update and ever since then I have been getting a "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" BSOD. I am not saying the BIOS update is causing it, but something unknown to me is causing me to blue screen at random intervals, no matter how many or few programs I am running....
  4. Random PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSODS?

in Windows 10 Support
    Random PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSODS?: Hi all - a friend asked me to look at their laptop which is having random PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Bluescreens. These seem to happen at random. I had it playing a HD video on Youtube for 3 hours this morning and it was fine, but I tried to open the Event Log to look at the data, and...
  5. BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT message: Hi! I'm running Windows 10 LTSC 1809 and getting BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT after booting up. More precisely - after logging in, in process of loading after desktop showed up. What I've done already: 1. Disabled startup for all apps from task manager. 2. Uninstalled all...
  6. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: Hello, Just a few minutes ago, I encountered a BSOD error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. I tried looking for solution online, but I got confused. It happened during me playing a game on Steam Tekken 7 while also streaming. I've done this many times before for years without having...
  7. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: Hi I keep getting a BSOD any time I try to play a game on my pc and it gives me a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT code. I've done a memory test and sfc/scannow and chkdsk and come up with no errors. I've also gotten an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once. I've tried pretty much everything I've seen...
  8. BSOD with windows 10 PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

BSOD with windows 10 PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My computer crashed right after finishing a video conference with Microsoft Teams. I am using Windows 10 Pro build version 1909 OS build 18363.836. My fans were spinning fast, and as soon as the microsoft teams meeting ended, I saw a BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT The...
  9. Computer BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Computer BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My computer seems to bluescreen out of no where with not much warning. I'm usually running a couple of applications but it tends to happen even when I'm not running games. Sorry for the discord link but i cant upload this dmp file anywhere for some reason including in...
  10. BSOD PFN_List_Corruption

BSOD PFN_List_Corruption: I've been having trouble with BSOD lately on my computer. At first I believed it had to do with a single game, Playerunknowns Battleground, but while it still is far more frequent in this game (never lasts more than 15 minutes), I have had crashes in other games, during login...