Windows 10: BSODs from different cause

Discus and support BSODs from different cause in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PS. sry for my english and grammar :'( Hi I need help.I'm not open my PC for a year and try to start my PC since yesterday. Now i have BSOD issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by l7ol2aGol7z, May 17, 2017.

1. BSODs from different cause

PS. sry for my english and grammar :'(

Hi I need help.I'm not open my PC for a year and try to start my PC since yesterday. Now i have BSOD issues since yesterday. I got at least 4 different error code in 2 days. BSOD cames up when i play games, surf the internet, even do nothing. Here are some example :

Bad pool header
    Memory Management
    Page fault in non page area
    Kernel security check failure

There are things i've already tried :

Fix each issue
    Ran antivirus and spyware
    Update every drivers that i can -> up to date
    Ran windows memory diagnostics
    Update BIOS

My PC specification :

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

File from DM Log Collector :

FILMOUS-PC-Thu_05_18_2017_160442_84.zip - Google Drive

BSOD still appear. I'd be very grateful if someone can help me.

:)

l7ol2aGol7z, May 17, 2017
  2. Kris Ver Win User

BSOD different causes

Thanks for the update.

Since you've already tried performing a clean install and the issue persists, this could be an issue with your hardware. We suggest that you
    contact your device manufacturer to check if they still have an option to perform a hardware diagnostics.

Regards.

Kris Ver, May 17, 2017
  3. BSOD different causes

Hi,

PC is now running ok, but as soon as i want more operations it is going to crash. Version is 1709 and build number is 16299.15. I already tried to restore the system, complet restore and reinstall and no result.

Thanks for your help.

JakubKučera, May 17, 2017
  4. BSODs from different cause

Hi,

Look at & correct the date on your PC. the year is set to 2560. This might help.

Lottiemansion, May 18, 2017
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Please just upload the zip file that dm_log_collector creates here on this site.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSODs from different cause

1. BSODs from different cause - Similar Threads - BSODs different cause

2. Multiple BSOD Caused by Different Sources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Caused by Different Sources: I bought a lenovo legion 7i gen 7 about a month ago and I was getting a BSOD on multiple occasions during startup. Every time it happened the laptop would restart and then boot normally. I tried to fix it many times, and originally I was getting that the problem was from...
  3. Multiple BSOD Caused by Different Sources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD Caused by Different Sources: I bought a lenovo legion 7i gen 7 about a month ago and I was getting a BSOD on multiple occasions during startup. Every time it happened the laptop would restart and then boot normally. I tried to fix it many times, and originally I was getting that the problem was from...
  4. Having BSOD with different causes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having BSOD with different causes: I'll send here the link for my minidump files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Bp7NKGyWxi1tZDJ7zLNYCQtFxLMwNXiP?usp=sharingIt started after one year I replaced my SSD because it already has problemssaid my technicianMy laptop is a helios 300 2019 versionph315-52Using 2...
  5. Having BSOD with different causes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having BSOD with different causes: I'll send here the link for my minidump files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Bp7NKGyWxi1tZDJ7zLNYCQtFxLMwNXiP?usp=sharingIt started after one year I replaced my SSD because it already has problemssaid my technicianMy laptop is a helios 300 2019 versionph315-52Using 2...
  6. Having BSOD with different causes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD caused by a few different reasons

BSOD caused by a few different reasons: Hi and thanks for helping if you're able to. I have been having issue for the past week with BSODs. I've run each crash's dump file through WinDbg and found that there were different isues. More info below: Note - all my drivers are up to date and there is nothing wrong with...
  8. BSOD with different causes

BSOD with different causes: i get BSOD fairly regularly this month. everything is running on stock. no overclocking except for RAM xmp enabled. this build is all brand new and built about 2 months ago. can anyone please help me in finding out whats wrong. thank you very much. link to dump files and...
  9. BSOD Frequently with a Number of Different Causes

BSOD Frequently with a Number of Different Causes: I moved my desktop to Windows 10 Ocotober 2015 and all was fine until about 2 or 3 weeks ago, After a Windows update the OS started to behave unpredictably and get BSODs every 5 or 10 minutes for dufferent reasons OAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...
  10. Frequent BSODs with different causes

Frequent BSODs with different causes: https://i.imgur.com/AO6BgPk.png Picture with general error names Attachment 79858 50368