Windows 10: BSOD's help before it kills my cpu not backed up please

Discus and support BSOD's help before it kills my cpu not backed up please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good-morning, I have gotten some BSOD's before but now more frequently when trying tried to install SQL did a restore though, not as frequently still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniel0024, Feb 20, 2016.

1. BSOD's help before it kills my cpu not backed up please

Good-morning,
    I have gotten some BSOD's before but now more frequently when trying tried to install SQL did a restore though, not as frequently still getting BSOD (critical_process_died) the problem always changes. Not sure if that was the problem, never used SQL was going to try and learn (Assumption - may have installed wrong one) or may be something else.
    Attachment 65450

FYI, have not backed up yet, I have critical information on it

In addition I cannot hibernate I mean I do but will not wake or the next time I turn on it is as if computer woke and did not turn killing the hibernate memory, might you have a solve for that would be great...?

Intel Core i7 3930K @ 3.20 GHz
    ASUS p9X79
    Socket lga 2011
    32GBytes DDR3
    6 cores 12 threads
    AMD HD 7800 Series

:)

Daniel0024, Feb 20, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

Good day, l backed up my phone before resetting it. I would now like to restore all my contacts, etc... Pls help!!

You can get your contacts and calendars back by signing into the same Microsoft account you used before the reset.

If you want things like your settings and apps automatically downloaded, you need to sign into your Microsoft account during the initial setup. The backup can't be restored at any other point.

Entegy, Feb 20, 2016
  3. Good day, l backed up my phone before resetting it. I would now like to restore all my contacts, etc... Pls help!!

Pls help. How do I restore my back up onto my phone after reset is completed??

Mark Anthony Vandayar, Feb 20, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD's help before it kills my cpu not backed up please

That is stop 0xEF. Not a very common bugcheck code. Unfortunately the zip does not contain any crash dump.

Follow this guide to make it sure that the BSODs will make a minidump: BSOD Minidump - Configure to Create in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Then wait for another BSOD. Post the logs here. Dont run any disc cleanup tool before uploading another log.

Thema:

BSOD's help before it kills my cpu not backed up please

1. BSOD's help before it kills my cpu not backed up please - Similar Threads - BSOD's help before

2. Help with backing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with backing up: I'm planning on a clean install of my os using a usb and wiping my drive and I need to keep my files and access them specifically I'm new to backing up files in windows and so I have two new M.2 SSD and one external hard drive and my current drive is my SATA SSD my plan is to...
  3. Help with backing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with backing up: I'm planning on a clean install of my os using a usb and wiping my drive and I need to keep my files and access them specifically I'm new to backing up files in windows and so I have two new M.2 SSD and one external hard drive and my current drive is my SATA SSD my plan is to...
  4. Help with backing up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with backing up: I'm planning on a clean install of my os using a usb and wiping my drive and i need to keep my files and access them specifically I'm new to backing up files in windows and so i have two new M.2 SSD and one external hard drive and my current drive is my SATA SSD my plan is to...
  5. Help Check My BSOD, please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help Check My BSOD, please: This is the minidump : Minidump the BSOD is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, its happen 2 times already, in 2 days. its happen when i work. i just use these apps : - vscode - edge, about 10 tabs or more - local by flywheel - node, npm - spotify that's it. My Rig : - Mobo...
  6. Please help - Overstrike is killing all my work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help - Overstrike is killing all my work.: I do not use MS word and the Black Boxy thing is deleting it in any random app that it pleases. Ins key doesn't work. when when I use it with Fn. Please help. I'm on an Acer laptop running windows 10 version 20H2 I probably turned it on by mistake while spamming something...
  7. 'kill' is not recognised as a command. Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'kill' is not recognised as a command. Please Help: [ATTACH] Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but i'm really desperate. I've been stumbling my way into machine learning and have been using anaconda and jupiter notebook. I've had a lot of issues trying to make tensorboard work and after days of...
  8. Antimalware Service Executable is killing me.. please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware Service Executable is killing me.. please help: A few days ago I sat at my computer only to find it burning hot (by far the hottest I’ve ever felt it), as Antimalware Service Executable was sucking nearly all the CPU & Ram. It has been days, I have tried everything I can find and have spent hours trying to fix this issue....
  9. please help my bsod problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    please help my bsod problem: hello i have a same blue screen problem here here s my dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApfUxXqKFfOQbA913qFNtJTYH8A?e=aL420l can you please help me figure out thanks *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Oh please help - Windows 10 is killing this computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Oh please help - Windows 10 is killing this computer: I'm sorry but I am so so so angry. Microsnot updates this computer and DAMN BAMN. Now after a god damn update no matter that ALL settings for sleep and the Sceen is set to NEVER EVER. ALL settings every single setting for sleep and stopping the screen is setup to not put it...