Windows 10: BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.

Discus and support BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attached is the file thingy. Just will BSOD randomly. From watching videos, sometimes when browsing the web, or when gaming. It doesn't happen that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rthan, May 25, 2016.

1. Rthan Win User

BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.

Attached is the file thingy.

Just will BSOD randomly. From watching videos, sometimes when browsing the web, or when gaming. It doesn't happen that often. Like every 3 days I'll get a BSOD. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Rthan, May 25, 2016

2. Blue Screen (Need Help Figuring Out What Is Causing It)

Keep getting blue screen or crash when playing games

If anyone could please help

Thanks In Advance

Crash Files

(110316-7875-01.7z)

Gilbert_Ramos14, May 25, 2016
  3. Blue Screen (Need Help Figuring Out What Is Causing It)

Hi Gilbert,

We need to gather more information for us to assist you correctly with this concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you only experiencing this error when playing games?
    • If yes, does it happen to all of the games you're playing or just a specific one?
    • When did this issue start to happen, by the way?
    • Have you also tried checking this article for some troubleshooting steps?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, May 25, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, May 26, 2016
Thema:

1. BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it. - Similar Threads - BSODS Need help

2. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Help me please find out what it is caused by.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Help me please find out what it is caused by.: I've never encountered this type of BSOD beforeLink to MEMORY.DMP after failure after restart MEMORY.DMPUnfortunately I have no idea how to read it myself to determine the cause of BSOD...
  3. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Help me please find out what it is caused by.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Help me please find out what it is caused by.: I've never encountered this type of BSOD beforeLink to MEMORY.DMP after failure after restart MEMORY.DMPUnfortunately I have no idea how to read it myself to determine the cause of BSOD...
  4. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Help me please find out what it is caused by.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Help me please find out what it is caused by.: I've never encountered this type of BSOD beforeLink to MEMORY.DMP after failure after restart https://1drv.ms/u/c/43039ea9c47963ab/EV1FU9HEpGpGmHDaQNa-MZkBYfHjfAfu-HqHcwBVwpK7xQ?e=uw7fmEUnfortunately I have no idea how to read it myself to determine the cause of BSOD...
  5. Need help on finding what causes bsod on my Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on finding what causes bsod on my Asus laptop: Hello,Recently I have been getting bsod´s about once per day or sometimes once every 2 days.I have run memtest86+ and found a one bit error with a cumulative total of 7 errors over 4 passes. I suspect that at least I have an issue with my RAM.minidumps, system info and...
  6. Need help on finding what causes bsod on my Asus laptop

Need help on finding what causes bsod on my Asus laptop: Hello,Recently I have been getting bsod´s about once per day or sometimes once every 2 days.I have run memtest86+ and found a one bit error with a cumulative total of 7 errors over 4 passes. I suspect that at least I have an issue with my RAM.minidumps, system info and...
  7. How to find out what caused BSOD?

How to find out what caused BSOD?: I got a BSOD with the message "WHEA uncorrectable error" and nothing else specified Then it booted into BIOS repeatedly until I turned off the PC and turned on back again Is there a way to check now what caused this? Thanks 174997
  8. How to find out what caused BSOD?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to find out what caused BSOD?: I got a BSOD with the message "WHEA uncorrectable error" and nothing else specified Then it booted into BIOS repeatedly until I turned off the PC and turned on back again Is there a way to check now what caused this? Thanks 174997
  9. BSOD - need to figure out what causing this

BSOD - need to figure out what causing this: Hi there As the user has access to the HP Software Updates, user kicked off the 2 updates in relation to BIOS and NIC firmware upgrade yesterday and come back home and when he started he got the BSOD. User managed to get into Safe mode and now reboot as normal. Checked...
  10. Need help finding out what caused a BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help finding out what caused a BSOD: Yesterday I was browsing the steam store when the computer froze up and rebooted itself. This the file that was created using WinDBG when analyzing the dump file: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Aq3i0DT2JpRFgWPq6VM4YlgV_ZM9?e=H5RbYm This is the original memory dump file:...