Windows 10: BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Discus and support BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone! So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots):... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ba B y D o L L, Jul 15, 2018.

1. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Hello Everyone!

So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots):

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: Critical__Structure_Corruption (win32k.sys)]

I uninstall and reinstalled all three things like the person who responded to that thread suggested, and when I made it past the first week of July without a BSOD(which is where it has always happened before - first week, and last week, of a month), I thought the issue might have been fixed. However I had a BSOD the other day and wanted to come post it here in hopes of you guys helping me figure out if it's the same programs causing it again, or if it might be something else.

This is so frustrating.

Everything is up to date, yet this is still happening!!

I truly appreciate any help you guys can give me here.

HERE'S A LINK TO THE CURRENT BSOD DMP FILE AND BLUESCREENVIEWER SCREENSHOT: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VsRfIjzbw8zV-Ar_FDreDkGZO2nEvJdH

(I'm on a laptop using Windows 10. If you need any more info please let me know!)

:)

Ba B y D o L L, Jul 15, 2018

2. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Jul 15, 2018
  3. BSOD qcamain10x64.sys - Lenovo Yoga 520-14IKB

My computer have last few weeks got a BSOD, for the qcamain10x64.exe, I reinstalled the driver, and now the issue is with the qcamain10x64.sys.

Hope to get this sorted out. The problem occurs iregulary, but today I've been travling and have had the crash several times already.

Daniel Kåven, Jul 15, 2018
  4. ConiGL Win User

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

ConiGL, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

1. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. - Similar Threads - BSOD's occur twice

2. Bsod fltmgr

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bsod fltmgr: Hello i have bsod fltmgr system thread exception not handled i got this bsod when i install spyshelter i have two operations system so i try remove the driver of spyshelter but seems bsod still appears do i need clean from registry to ?...
  3. Bsod fltmgr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod fltmgr: Hello i have bsod fltmgr system thread exception not handled i got this bsod when i install spyshelter i have two operations system so i try remove the driver of spyshelter but seems bsod still appears do i need clean from registry to ?...
  4. Bsod fltmgr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. Fltmgr. Sys problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fltmgr. Sys problem: Hlo sir. When i want to start my pc then a blue screen is appear and two options displayed . 1. restart. 2. Advance options But my both input device stop working when they come to this stage. And i don't able to select any options .. Please help me.. Please....
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.: Hello Everyone! So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots): BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: Critical__Structure_Corruption (win32k.sys)] I uninstall and reinstalled all three...
  10. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.: Here's my last thread here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsods-occur-twice-a-month-latest-fltmgrsys-and/93b07e1e-0293-41f1-b94b-09af780a3f46 As you can see on that previous thread I linked, I was told to get rid of sandboxie - I...
Tags: