Windows 10: BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Discus and support BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here's my last thread here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ba B y D o L L, Aug 1, 2018.

1. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Here's my last thread here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsods-occur-twice-a-month-latest-fltmgrsys-and/93b07e1e-0293-41f1-b94b-09af780a3f46

As you can see on that previous thread I linked, I was told to get rid of sandboxie - I did, I was hoping everything was fine but it happened again - twice. I posted about it on my last thread that I linked but after getting no response I opened this new thread....and will post the info about the last two BSOD's here.

----------------

Only July 28th:

The BSOD(bad_pool_header) occurred. It said tcpip.sys so i verified that all my network drivers listed in device manager are updated, and they are. I also tested my memory two different times when this problem started, and it always came back clean. So I don't know what to do.

Here's the link to the BlueScreenViewer screenshot, Event Viewer screenshot, and Dump File:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D4wcztVBUVMNu5tojHBYv8LYddOKovMd

------------------

July 29th:

I wanna cry. This laptop was too much money and is too new for this!!

It happened AGAIN today!

Here's the DMP file and screenhots of BlueEventViewer and EventViewer -_-:: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TQuSJoxfp55a0X_ylBSsQoLN8_iZIfQN

Thank you for any help!

:)

Ba B y D o L L, Aug 1, 2018

2. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Hello Everyone!

So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots):

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: Critical__Structure_Corruption (win32k.sys)]

I uninstall and reinstalled all three things like the person who responded to that thread suggested, and when I made it past the first week of July without a BSOD(which is where it has always happened before - first week, and last week, of a month), I thought
    the issue might have been fixed. However I had a BSOD the other day and wanted to come post it here in hopes of you guys helping me figure out if it's the same programs causing it again, or if it might be something else.

This is so frustrating.

Everything is up to date, yet this is still happening!!

I truly appreciate any help you guys can give me here.

HERE'S A LINK TO THE CURRENT BSOD DMP FILE AND BLUESCREENVIEWER SCREENSHOT: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VsRfIjzbw8zV-Ar_FDreDkGZO2nEvJdH

(I'm on a laptop using Windows 10. If you need any more info please let me know!)

3. Getting Critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys) BSOD on Windows 10 computer

Old title: critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)

Hi,

I keeping getting a random BSOD with "critical_structure_corruption (tcpip/sys)" as the reason. I then have to wait approximately 10 seconds during which time Microsoft are collecting information about the error. This seemed to be introduced after the last
    Windows update Tuesday. I couldn't find the cause so did a system restore and all was fine again until the following morning when Microsoft automatically installed the updates again. A rollback doesn't fix the problem now.

When are Microsoft going to fix it for me?

I have got an old-ish motherboard who's latest BIOS update was 2010 so I can't help but think this may be the reason. I've tried everything else.

Any ideas?

Paul1958007, Aug 1, 2018
  4. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Okay I will do that!

I wanna share this with you too:

Usually the BSOD's only happen twice a month, I just had another 5 minutes ago! That's really bothersome.

I took three screencaps of the Event Viewer's two errors and one of the warning(the other warnings you see all say the same thing but have a different processor number......so intead processor 0, it'll say something like processor 3), a screenshot
    of bluescreen viewer, and uploaded the second dmp file here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YTPhJaTFhfrBI_pzWU1-TVqyW4GOZg7E

Thema:

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

1. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. - Similar Threads - BSOD's occur twice

2. BSOD twice in a day, occurring intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD twice in a day, occurring intermittently: I had 2 BSODs today and 1 five days ago. All say "Critical Process Died". All have occurred when I was using Chrome to watch Twitch. I have shared the Minidump files....
  3. BSOD twice in a day, occurring intermittently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD twice in a day, occurring intermittently: I had 2 BSODs today and 1 five days ago. All say "Critical Process Died". All have occurred when I was using Chrome to watch Twitch. I have shared the Minidump files....
  4. BSOD twice in a day, occurring intermittently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.: Hello Everyone! So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots): BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: Critical__Structure_Corruption (win32k.sys)] I uninstall and reinstalled all three...
  10. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.: Hello Everyone! So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots): BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: Critical__Structure_Corruption (win32k.sys)] I uninstall and reinstalled all three...
Tags: