Windows 10: BSOD's Playing ARK Suvival Evolved

Discus and support BSOD's Playing ARK Suvival Evolved in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Uhh hello there. I uh don't know where to really begin, other than I've been playing way too much ARK Survival Evolved! Or well I would have been if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Timberstrike, Aug 22, 2015.

1. BSOD's Playing ARK Suvival Evolved

Uhh hello there.
    I uh don't know where to really begin, other than I've been playing way too much ARK Survival Evolved! Or well I would have been if I didn't get near constant BSOD's while trying to load into the game. They almost always say Memory Management, and this has plagued me while on Windows 7, after I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. And now after doing a completely clean install of Windows 10 onto this rig. I'm pretty sure it's hardware at this point, perhaps MSI who I swear I've had lots of issues with this motherboard.

I'm not the best at reading the dump files, even with "Who Crashed" and "BlueScreenView". Perhaps you folks will find something I missed, or I don't know. Well here's to hoping that we figure out what's causing my issues.
    Attachment 33234

:)

Timberstrike, Aug 22, 2015

2. Ark Suvival evolved save issue's

Hi Joshua,

Since this is more on the saving issue, we suggest you contact the app developer for further assistance.

For your future queries, feel free to get back to us.

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Ark Suvival evolved save issue's

I was playing in my server me and my friend been playing in for half a year now. I was in the middle of doing something and my internet crashed and when i loaded it back up my world had been deleted. Any idea's how to fix

JoshuaBrookes24, Aug 22, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

BSOD's Playing ARK Suvival Evolved

Hello, Timberstrike and welcome to the forums. I have looked at your dump files and most of them, as you stated, lead to memory problems. Let's start out with this.

Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck A, {fffffa81879c3c20, 2, 0, fffff801f3c730b2} Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiDeleteVirtualAddresses+272 ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote] Please Run Memtest86+

BSOD's Playing ARK Suvival Evolved [​IMG]

BSOD's Playing ARK Suvival Evolved [​IMG]
    Information Please download from this site only Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool in the middle of the page are the Download links, you can download the ISO.zip or the Auto USB Flash Drive installer.zip Extract the Zip file. If you chose the ISO image, burn it to a CD using Windows Disk Image Burner or any Image burner you may have. If you downloaded the Auto USB installer, extract it, insert your USB 2.0 Flash Drive and take note of the drive letter. Run the installer, select the Flash Drive Letter, check the format box and press next. It will install memtest86+ to a flash drive. You can use either V4.20 or V5.01. Boot from your selected media. If you use V5.01 it will tell you to press certain buttons at the start, please press no buttons. The test will begin on it's own and continue to run until you stop it. It needs to run for 8 complete passes or until you receive an error. If you receive an error, stop the test. Even 1 error is a fail. Each pass tests a different part of the ram and each of the 10 tests in each pass tests something different. It takes a minimum of 8 passes to completely test the ram, more passes are better. It is quite a long test and will take several hours depending on how much ram you have. Due to the time length it is best to run overnight. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask

essenbe, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

BSOD's Playing ARK Suvival Evolved

1. BSOD's Playing ARK Suvival Evolved - Similar Threads - BSOD's Playing ARK

2. BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved: I've been having issues trying to play Ark Survival Evolved for about a week now. Sometimes I get a BSOD early, sometimes it takes hours, but I cannot play that game for very long anymore. I used to be able to stay on for literal hours without any issue. I'd have about 3...
  3. BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved: I've been having issues trying to play Ark Survival Evolved for about a week now. Sometimes I get a BSOD early, sometimes it takes hours, but I cannot play that game for very long anymore. I used to be able to stay on for literal hours without any issue. I'd have about 3...
  4. ark surival evolved

ark surival evolved: it ceeps on crashing like 4 secints after i lanch it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-surival-evolved/8ea2c365-6814-4794-a612-ef61c96af55f
  5. Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved: I had bought Ark Genesis for my son last week and he downloaded it but it does not work. It does not even show up in his programs on his computer. When he was going thru Ark evolved and into Ark Genesis it loads half way and stops. I have called to get tech help on this...
  6. Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere: Hey mods. I'm asking this question for a buddy of mine. Less than a month ago, he bought himself a brand new gaming PC. To celebrate, I bought him a copy of Ark Survival Evolved as a gift on Xbox so that he and I could play together. Now that he's actually trying to download...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved

Ark Survival Evolved: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...
  8. BSOD Playing steam games (Ark: Survival Evolved)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing steam games (Ark: Survival Evolved): Hi, I've been experiencing BSOD whenever I run games off steam. The main game I use is Ark: Survival Evolved. I played games like Overwatch through the battlenet launcher for over 2 months with no issues but the day I downloaded steam and Ark I've had four crashes, 3...
  9. BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved, driver irql_less_or_not_equal

BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved, driver irql_less_or_not_equal: Hi Guys, Couple of BSOD recently while playing Ark, didn't catch the error code. Any help is much appreciated. 69914
  10. BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved

BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved: I have been having driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing Ark. I've upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 since July this year. I've leave the zip file below. Any help or advice would be appreciated thanks ! *Smile Attachment 37466 22572