Windows 10: BSOD's, random time, random codes, for over a year now. Dumps enclosed

Discus and support BSOD's, random time, random codes, for over a year now. Dumps enclosed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, After having BSOD's for over a year now, and trying several options, I turned to this channel as a last hope option. I purchased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Looneytoon1975, Jul 22, 2018.

1. BSOD's, random time, random codes, for over a year now. Dumps enclosed

Hello everyone,

After having BSOD's for over a year now, and trying several options, I turned to this channel as a last hope option.

I purchased my PC over two years ago - assembled In Store. It was an Intel Core I7-5930K, H110GT cooling, 32GB Corsair vengeance LPX DDR4 2133Mhz, MSI X99A gaming 7, Msi Geforce GTX980Ti, Samsung SSD 950Pro 512Gb, and a WD 2Tb 7200rpm. This mainly for 3D rendering. After a short while I realized I was better of with less rendering capability, a more powerful single-core processor, and Graphics Card for a faster on-screen workflow. It also would benefit my second most loved hobby, flightsimming ;-) So I rebuild my PC myself. I changed the MOBO to an ASUS STRIX z270f, and the processor became the i-7700k. I swapped the 980Ti for the gtx1080 from MSI. The RAM modules are still the original ones, and a Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb was added.

After this, BSOD's started, ranging from Page fault in nonpaged area ntoskrnl.exe BSOD to driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. Even reinstalling Windows several times didn't help. After a while, and googling around, I suspected de softwae of my CH Joystick to be the culprit, a very old chmanager.exe, written in 2004 or so. But after my last re-install yesterday, I decided to disconnect all peripherals, also my TrackIR hardware. After playing around for a while today, a new BSOD appeared. WhoCrashed gave me this analysis:

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:
    C:\Windows
    C:\Windows\Minidump

On Wed 18/07/2018 13:27:16 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\071818-5125-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x198330)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF980C981F1548, 0x0, 0xFFFFF802043F2492, 0x2)
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 18/07/2018 13:27:16 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!memset+0x4030A)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF980C981F1548, 0x0, 0xFFFFF802043F2492, 0x2)
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

I really, really don't know what to do anymore, and I hope this community can help me solve this problem. FYI, I also tried several ramtests for hours, days, etc... but no errors where found.

Thank you in advance for your kind help!

Kind regards,

Bob

This is a previous thread I started in MS-community:

Multiple BSODt - Microsoft Community

Right now, I have a lot of minidumps and memory dumps stored on my one-drive, all form the past single week:

Minidump:
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

HWinfo from a 25 minutes prime 95 stress-test:

Memory Dumps:

:)

Looneytoon1975, Jul 22, 2018
  2. ErwinLee Win User

Help random BSOD

Help random BSOD. No overclocking in place. All hardware at stock speeds. Load defaults settings in BIOS. Have tried fresh installing.

3 mini dump

minidump.zip

msinfo 32

msinfo32.txt

specs

PH-ES614P.txt

driver list

report.html

Please help,

Thanks

ErwinLee, Jul 22, 2018
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD's, random time, random codes, for over a year now. Dumps enclosed

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

BSOD's, random time, random codes, for over a year now. Dumps enclosed

1. BSOD's, random time, random codes, for over a year now. Dumps enclosed - Similar Threads - BSOD's random random

2. BSODs randomly happening on random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs randomly happening on random times: Hi folks! So I got this issue I have been having for months, where my computer would crash with a BSOD in some cases. I thought it was about driver issues but none of the drivers seem like it points towards the BSODs at all As far as I know.In fact, all the BSODs pointed...
  3. BSODs randomly happening on random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs randomly happening on random times: Hi folks! So I got this issue I have been having for months, where my computer would crash with a BSOD in some cases. I thought it was about driver issues but none of the drivers seem like it points towards the BSODs at all As far as I know.In fact, all the BSODs pointed...
  4. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD at random times: In the past few weeks I've received a couple of BSODs during seemingly unrelated activities. One was triggered during the shut down process MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. The other triggered randomly during a gaming session IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. BlueScreenView info and google searches...
  5. NO BSOD random crashes, getting worse over time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO BSOD random crashes, getting worse over time.: Hey everybody, I'm very new here so if this isn't the place to post just let me know. I have a problem that has stumped family friends and reddit denizens, hoping I can get a better opinion here. My machine has been restarting randomly, while not under load. I ccould play a 4...
  6. Random BSOD Errors - For a Year

Random BSOD Errors - For a Year: So for the past year since around September I have been experiencing a wide range of BSOD erros, I thought it was me simply causing issues with software so I wiped my computer and then it worked for a while. Today I found out my network card that I installed could cause...
  7. Been Getting "Waves" of Random BSODs for Over a Year Now

Been Getting "Waves" of Random BSODs for Over a Year Now: So around this time last year my PC was constantly throwing out BSODs under heavy load. After days of troubleshooting with nothing working I finally just had to reinstall Windows. Since then I have switched out most of the hardware in my PC. Around the start of April, my PC...
  8. Daily Random BSOD for a Year Now...HELP!

Daily Random BSOD for a Year Now...HELP!: I'm really at my wit's end. Been getting random BSODs since last year. Did all the troubleshooting stuffs that I could think of. Badly need your help. BSOD messages are too random that I can't identify what is causing it. Steps done: Replaced old HDD that has numerous bad...
  9. Random BSODs over varied amounts of time

Random BSODs over varied amounts of time: I've been getting BSODs ever since i got this laptop one year ago, but I never actually got to what was causing them. I already did 8 passes of memtest and it found no errors, also did the driver verifier trick and it didn't crash, then sort of gave up on trying to fix it...
  10. Random BSOD in random times

Random BSOD in random times: Hi, I'm really hoping to solve the problem since it's starting to distract seriously. I think since early summer BSODs been flashing now and then and now more and more often. Naturally I've tried memory solutions found online for memory related BSODs but now the different...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod random codes