Windows 10: BSOD's Random, varied and frequent while gaming

Discus and support BSOD's Random, varied and frequent while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The BSOD's I was getting at first, while gaming ( World of Warcraft Mainly) were DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jasonej, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Jasonej Win User

BSOD's Random, varied and frequent while gaming

The BSOD's I was getting at first, while gaming ( World of Warcraft Mainly) were DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and wdf01000.sys . This has been happening for some time now but was unable to resolve the issue after updating the wireless adapter driver, wireless headset driver and uninstalling a few programs. After no success I did a clean install of Win 10 and downloaded all the drivers from my computers different hardware support pages. Now there are so many different BSOD's happening I don't know where to start. It only seems to crash while gaming especially in World of Warcraft (every 10 mins or so) my guess would be hardware failure. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for any help you can offer.

:)

Jasonej, Aug 23, 2016
  2. Gigamic Win User

Various BSoD Errors After New System Build

I have been experiencing various BSoD errors after recently building a new PC. The errors themselves are varied but most seem to be related to 'ntoskernel.exe.' I am wondering if someone can help me interpret these minidump files as I am stumped at the moment.

DMPs – Google Drive

(link to minidump archive)

Things to note:

-I have tried running memtest (three passes over 5 hours) and it returned no errors.

-I did the sfc/scannow thing (no errors)

-The BSoDs seem to happen at random times. I've experienced them while starting up the computer, installing a game, watching a video. One even happened in sleep mode.

-The errors are infrequent (maybe once a day), but they are frequent enough to be an issue.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Gigamic, Aug 23, 2016
  3. Multiple BSOD suddenly.

BSOD are more frequent now, seems to be random, doesn't matter what im doing.

JoshuaDonaldson89, Aug 23, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

It looks like your Corsair headset and Neatgear USB network adapter are causing the cashes.
    Update/reinstall the drivers via the manufacturer or remove the devices physically as a test.
    Code: 6: kd> lmvm A6210 Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`5cf10000 fffff801`5d139000 A6210 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: A6210.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\A6210.sys Image name: A6210.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Thu May 28 16:28:52 2015 (55672624) CheckSum: 0022BB2B ImageSize: 00229000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4 7: kd> lmvm corsveng2kamd64 Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`07df0000 fffff800`07e09a00 corsveng2kamd64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: corsveng2kamd64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\corsveng2kamd64.sys Image name: corsveng2kamd64.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Thu Aug 14 16:08:17 2014 (53ECC2D1) CheckSum: 0001E820 ImageSize: 00019A00 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. Jasonej Win User
    [/quote]
    Thanks for the response so I completely removed my headset from the computer. I also uninstalled the driver for my A6210 wireless card through task manager and re-installed the most current driver from Netgear. But I'm still getting random and varied BSODs. Any other ideas? Thanks

Jasonej, Aug 25, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Just to make things clear, whenever a BSOD has hit your system you need to upload a new zip from the DM Log Collector. We cannot provide suggestions with no information about a BSOD.

7. Jasonej Win User
    Sorry for the late response here is the updated log.

Jasonej, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD's Random, varied and frequent while gaming - Similar Threads - BSOD's Random varied

2. Frequent Varying BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Varying BSODs: Hello!I've recently been dealing with quite a few BSODs and I have been monitoring and logging all the ones that I've discovered and figured it was best to ask here for any assistance.Listed below are all the BSODs I've occurred over the past week or...
  3. Frequent Varying BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Varying BSODs: Hello!I've recently been dealing with quite a few BSODs and I have been monitoring and logging all the ones that I've discovered and figured it was best to ask here for any assistance.Listed below are all the BSODs I've occurred over the past week or...
  4. Frequent Varying BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Frequent and varied BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent and varied BSODs: For the last couple of months, I've been receiving random BSODs such as:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALDRIVER_OVERRUN_STACK_BUFFERSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONAnd so on.I've tried with fresh Window installation, disabling drivers, updating them. I've tried sfc...
  6. Frequent and varied BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent and varied BSODs: For the last couple of months, I've been receiving random BSODs such as:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALDRIVER_OVERRUN_STACK_BUFFERSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONAnd so on.I've tried with fresh Window installation, disabling drivers, updating them. I've tried sfc...
  7. Frequent (and varied) BSOD's

Frequent (and varied) BSOD's: For a month now, my computer has frequently (At least twice a day) been soft-locking up (IE everything pauses for a couple seconds as I frantically try and do something, and then everything happening at once at the end of it). Just a several hours ago my computer BSOD'ed to...
  8. Frequent BSOD with varying errors

Frequent BSOD with varying errors: Hello, I am experiencing frequent BSOD errors while using my desktop running Windows 10. Most frequently the error is a Kernel_Security_Check_Failure however I have also seen "IQR Not Less or Equal" and "KMode exception not handled". None of these error codes are ever...
  9. Frequent BSODs at random times with varying error codes

Frequent BSODs at random times with varying error codes: Hello, I am experiencing frequent BSODs that occur at seemingly random times, and I would really appreciate your help. (The debug files from DM log collector are attached.) Here are some variables that can help with a diagnosis: - Disabling all startup programs...
  10. Frequent BSOD Varied Error Messages

Frequent BSOD Varied Error Messages: Hello, this is a problem I have been having for about a month now. I have been running Windows 10 since July 29th. I am getting frequent BSODs, they seem unpredictable, I have noticed no pattern to them. My system will crash anytime, including during startup and any...