Windows 10: BSOD's while Playing games and Idling

Discus and support BSOD's while Playing games and Idling in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I recently built a new computer and I was very very excited since I haven't started from scratch for several years. Sadly its been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kirbydude65, Feb 11, 2016.

1. BSOD's while Playing games and Idling

Hi everyone! I recently built a new computer and I was very very excited since I haven't started from scratch for several years.

Sadly its been plagued with game crashes and BSODs. Initially I assumed that I had installed the drivers incorrectly and that was the source of my problems. Yet even going into safe mode, deleting all of the drivers, and reinstalling the problem still persisted. Thus leaving me a tad peeved and confused.

I was hoping you guys might have an idea about what's going on based on the dump logs attached. I'll also go ahead and post my system specs here.

Thanks in advance!

Computer type
    BSOD's while Playing games and Idling :pC/Desktop

CPU:Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core

Motherboard:MSI H81M-E34 Micro ATX LGA1150

Memory:8GB DDR3 1600

Graphics Card(s)BSOD's while Playing games and Idling :powerColor PCS+ Radeon R9 390

PSU:
    EVGA SuperNOVA GS 550W

:)

kirbydude65, Feb 11, 2016

2. Driver overran stack buffer-BSOD (Team Zigzag please help)

Guys please help me out. I am getting this BSOD randomly. When i put my pc idle for long duration then its giving me this error. sometimes while playing games. I searched all the fixes but nothing is working.

DMP file link: 030918-42234-01.dmp

MainInfo: Maininfo.nfo

@zigzag please help

NikhilHarde, Feb 11, 2016
  3. Bluesecreens

just had a 3 hour gaming session without a single bsod.

i dont wanna jinx it but maybe replacing the thermalpaste was the solution since the cpu temperature readings were , while idle, all over the place.

RemonHozein, Feb 11, 2016
  4. BSOD's while Playing games and Idling

Duplicated by accident

kirbydude65, Feb 11, 2016
Thema:

BSOD's while Playing games and Idling

1. BSOD's while Playing games and Idling - Similar Threads - BSOD's while Playing

2. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games: Hi i've a problem with my pc. Usually while gaming with games like Diablo,Baldur's Gate 3 my pc crashes and restart alone and i don't know why. I've found some minidumps of the crash that are happening. I tried to check what was inside the mindump, but i don't know how i can...
  3. BSOD constantly happening even while idle or happening while playing games....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD constantly happening even while idle or happening while playing games....: I've tried resetting my PC before and it still doesn't work. There are no minidumps I can provide since windows will not dump anything because it either just turns into a black screen or just bluescreens and instantly restarts a couple seconds after. After looking deeper into...
  4. BSOD constantly happening even while idle or happening while playing games....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD constantly happening even while idle or happening while playing games....: I've tried resetting my PC before and it still doesn't work. There are no minidumps I can provide since windows will not dump anything because it either just turns into a black screen or just bluescreens and instantly restarts a couple seconds after. After looking deeper into...
  5. BSOD constantly happening even while idle or happening while playing games....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  7. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  8. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: I recently updated my computer by installing a new MB, CPU, RAMs, and an M.2 SSD. I also purchased and installed a new copy of WIN10 professional because of the MB change. It turns on fast and works nicely, except that it goes into BSOD sometimes when I start a game. The...
  9. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: Hi, I'm new here and I discover this forum from the HP support. I have BSOD from the half of May when I play some games. The weird thing is that I have the blue screen only on some games not all. Like GTA V or the forest while with other games I'm fine. I'm sure this is not...
  10. BSOD while playing or idle

BSOD while playing or idle: Hello, i build this PC in december, and everything was runing fine until like 2 months ago. Getting random BSOD while playing some of them happend even when idle. The most recent ones are from today playing Diablo 3, got 3 BSOD in a span of an hour. Getting about 3-4...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod while idle in game