Windows 10: BSODs with two different error messages.

Discus and support BSODs with two different error messages. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hallo everybody, first post on the forums. I had updated from win 7 to 10 several months ago and today I got my first BSODs. It happened two times in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bebius, Apr 3, 2016.

1. bebius Win User

BSODs with two different error messages.

Hallo everybody, first post on the forums. I had updated from win 7 to 10 several months ago and today I got my first BSODs. It happened two times in a row within an hour while I was playing on Pokerstars and running my usual set of programs. First it came with the "system_service_exception" message and then with the "critical_structure_corruption". I hope the info is enough for you expert guys to help me.

:)

bebius, Apr 3, 2016

2. BSODs with different Error types

I would re-run malwarebytes just to be sure and

These crashes were related to memory corruption (probably caused by a driver).

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem. Please run verifier first. You do not need to run memtest yet unless verifier does not find the cause, or you want to.

If you are over-clocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
    In other words STOP!!! If you do not know what this means you probably are not

1-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)

2-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Apr 3, 2016
  3. J.DD Win User
    BSODs with different Error types

Your video drivers are causing one of the crashes. Uninstall them download the update / reinstall them

This file dd155c1c-8b42-4187-baad-ae9fb249767b I have no idea what it is, is crashing

Is driver verifier still on. I would find out where this file is then delete it

I would update your AMD sata drivers as well. Uninstall Avira for now. We'll see if thats a cause of one of the crashes

J.DD, Apr 3, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

The first dump indicates PokerStars.exe as the cause. The 2nd dump does yield any useful information.
    See if there is a newer version of Pokerstars.

DAEMON Tools Lite is old, 2012. Uninstall it unless you need it. If you do, get the latest version.

Noticed the chipset driver is old too, again 2012. Check the manufacturers web site for an updated version.

Fill out more of your System Specs:

See here: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

Ztruker, Apr 3, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Hi bebius,

Welcome to the 10forums.

I'd like to start with getting rid of stability problem possibilities and updating drivers to ensure outdated drivers won't cause any problem when running driver verifier. Why driver verifier is necessary is shown below in the code, to catch the driver that caused the modifications in the kernel code.

Please remove Daemon tools, its drivers are improper coded and thus causing BSOD's since a long time.
    Please remove AMD Overdrive, a known BSOD cause.

If you have used KMSpico, remove Office & KMSpico, else just remove KMSpico.

Please update the drivers of your Logitech devices (webcam, keyboard and/or mouse).
    Please update the Realtek audio driver
    GIGABYTE - Moederbord - Socket AM3+ - GA-990XA-UD3 (rev. 1.x)

Once all above has been updated/removed, please run driver verifier according to below instructions

BSODs with two different error messages. [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Some windows drivers are blamed in a few crashes, but that usually means that a 3rd party driver is actually the cause.
    Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.
    Code: ******************************************************************************** * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION (109) This bugcheck is generated when the kernel detects that critical kernel code or data have been corrupted. There are generally three causes for a corruption: 1) A driver has inadvertently or deliberately modified critical kernel code or data. See http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/kernel/64bitPatching.mspx 2) A developer attempted to set a normal kernel breakpoint using a kernel debugger that was not attached when the system was booted. Normal breakpoints, "bp", can only be set if the debugger is attached at boot time. Hardware breakpoints, "ba", can be set at any time. 3) A hardware corruption occurred, e.g. failing RAM holding kernel code or data. Arguments: Arg1: a3a01f59cdc489ae, Reserved Arg2: b3b72be020461b7b, Reserved Arg3: 0000000000000006, Failure type dependent information Arg4: 0000000000000018, Type of corrupted region, can be 18 : Kernel notification callout modification[/quote]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSODs with two different error messages. - Similar Threads - BSODs different error

2. Multiple BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD with different error messages: For a while I'm having trouble with constant BSODs in my computer. The most common is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION dxgkrnl.sys; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED USBXHCI.SYS; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pacer.sys -- it's some of documented in past days, but...
  3. Multiple BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD with different error messages: For a while I'm having trouble with constant BSODs in my computer. The most common is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION dxgkrnl.sys; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED USBXHCI.SYS; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pacer.sys -- it's some of documented in past days, but...
  4. Multiple BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD with different error messages

BSOD with different error messages: Hi,I've been getting a lot of BSOD lately with different errors such as:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREADPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONIf anyone can help it would be much appreciated, here is a link to the mini dump files....
  6. BSOD with different error messages _everytime

BSOD with different error messages _everytime: Hi there. I recently started getting Blue Screens... all with different error messages. Today I tried the Driver verifier, which promptly crashed upon booting Windows10. I uploades my 3 latest minidumps. minidumps Can someone help me? I suspect some memory...
  7. Multiple BSODs with different error messages

Multiple BSODs with different error messages: Hi twice while playing video games and once while not I've encountered 3 blue screens with different error messages. The first was memory_management, the second irql_not_less_or_equal and the last was page fault in nonpaged area. After the first two I updated my graphics...
  8. BSOD with different error messages

BSOD with different error messages: hi all. i have bought a dell INSPERON 5498 with Chinese version of windows 10 family edition one language, after a while i have install an English version of windows 10 pro. after the installation of the updates every single time when i shut down my laptop and re-open it...
  9. BSOD, two different messages on 2 bsod's

BSOD, two different messages on 2 bsod's: Hello, I recently got two blue screens, one after another. After the first one appeared while I was on my desktop it said the message "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", while the second time right after I booted up my system again it said "invalid MDL range". I have Windows 10 Pro...
  10. Random BSOD different error messages

Random BSOD different error messages: Recently I have been getting a ton of BSOD errors that I've slowly gotten to happen less frequently but still occuring. Previously the errors were happening during gaming or other serious video/audio usage but I somewhat resolved this issue by resetting my BIOS settings that...