Windows 10: BSvc Processor has stopped working

Discus and support BSvc Processor has stopped working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Suddenly, I am getting this error on a regular basis; google search says its bing bar related, but I dont even have the bing bar installed. I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wase4711, Aug 17, 2015.

1. wase4711 Win User

BSvc Processor has stopped working

Suddenly, I am getting this error on a regular basis; google search says its bing bar related, but I dont even have the bing bar installed.
    I just started using the Cyberfox browser, and co incidentally, the messages seemed to have started since then, but I used to use Cyberfox all the time without issue..

Thanks if you have any suggestions!

:)

wase4711, Aug 17, 2015

2. Error: BSvc Processor has stopped working

The following error appears regularly on my computer when working in Windows:

PatPhilips, Aug 17, 2015
  3. Error: BSvc Processor has stopped working

Hi Pat,

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community.

Based on your concern, an error pops-up while using your Windows 10 computer. To help us isolate the issue, kindly provide us the following information for us to come up with the best resolution.

• What changes have you made prior to this issue?
    • Which program are you exactly using when the error appeared?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you perform clean boot by following the steps provided on this

link
    . This should help you eliminate software conflicts and unwanted errors in your system.

Looking forward to your response.

Jhessica Sur, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

1. BSvc Processor has stopped working - Similar Threads - BSvc Processor has

2. BSvc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSvc: I seem to keep getting a box message cropping up. BSvc processor. Not sure how to fix this please? I have run antivirus scan & malware scan... No issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsvc/5862a0af-7e07-4bb7-a0d7-839e435bd8a4
  3. BSvc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSvc: I seem to keep getting a box message cropping up. BSvc processor. Not sure how to fix this please? I have run antivirus scan & malware scan... No issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsvc/5862a0af-7e07-4bb7-a0d7-839e435bd8a4
  4. IGCCTray has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IGCCTray has stopped working: I have IntelR HD Graphics 520 as my display driver adapter. The driver is now updated to 9/5/2020 and yet it was installed earlier to 2021 year. I have installed the IntelR Graphics Command Center. Whenever I try to open that, it loads couple of seconds then a message appears...
  5. _______ has stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    _______ has stopped working.: So for the past few weeks, I have seemed to lose more and more functionality of my computer. I use a full-sized desktop, and recently more and more, I would open an application and all except a small minority would close after a few seconds of being open if that. I've...
  6. Taskbar has stopped working

Taskbar has stopped working: Taskbar has stopped working on windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-has-stopped-working/bf90c9d1-fcb0-4960-9a4a-9c415e9dedbb
  7. Bluetooth has stopped working.

Bluetooth has stopped working.: I used my wireless bluetooth earbuds before turning my laptop off.After turning it on again, bluetooth couldn't be turned on again. In device manager I got error 43. I restarted my laptop, turned it on and off again, tried updating the drivers and after that didn't work i...
  8. fifawc.exe has stopped working ?

fifawc.exe has stopped working ?: hello there is something I wonder fifa world cup 2002 game system running windows xp Why does this game not work on windows 10? fifawc.exe has stopped working ? windows is checking for a solution to the problem...
  9. Bluetooth Has Stopped Working

Bluetooth Has Stopped Working: Bluetooth had worked fine since I got my laptop in January until today. It no longer comes up in the action center and there is no option to turn it on in control panel. In device manager there isn't a Bluetooth option. Troubleshooting hasn't worked and I have no clue how to...
  10. Rash of "Windows Command Processor has stopped working"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rash of "Windows Command Processor has stopped working": On every reboot I get a rash of "Windows Command Processor has stopped working" popups; four or more. I'm fairly certain that two of these are related to Chrome Desktop Application shortcuts. The commands issued are of the form: C:\Program Files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsvc processor error windows 10 2019

2. bsvc processer