Windows 10: BT Mini-Receiver Driver error after Win 10 upgrade

Discus and support BT Mini-Receiver Driver error after Win 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Mine Dell Dimension 9200 bought with Dell Wireless keyboard & mouse. This has been working flawless inWin 7 Ultimate x64. The keyboard still uses... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cabbage, Jul 29, 2015.

1. cabbage Win User

BT Mini-Receiver Driver error after Win 10 upgrade

Mine Dell Dimension 9200 bought with Dell Wireless keyboard & mouse.

This has been working flawless inWin 7 Ultimate x64. The keyboard still uses the Dell's BT Mini Receiver and the Mouse is Logitec M510 with it's own Logitec unifying receiver.

Since my upgrade to Win10 just now, the wireless keyboard is non communicable with the system. The Logitech mouse is working.

Under device manager
    Bluetooth -Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 USB has a yellow exclamation mark. My attempt to update the driver - gets a message as the latest is installed.

Can anybody help me?

Regards

:)

cabbage, Jul 29, 2015

2. Logitech Mice and keyboard problems

I have upgrated windows 10 on my laptop pc, but my logitech mice and keyboard, MX5000 does not work anymore, I receive a driver error for the BT-mini receiver that connects both devices.

Please help !

thank you very much

Paul Abujder Kollros, Jul 29, 2015
  3. dwhittem Win User
    Windows 10 upgarde problem

I just resolved it. I have a Logitech BT Mini-Receiver that had a bad driver after upgrading from Win7 to Win10.

I clicked windows key + X and opened Device Manager. Located the Broadcom 3.0 device and the driver had a yellow triangle indicating an issue. I uninstalled the driver. Unplugged and re-plugged the mini receiver. The correct Logitech driver downloaded
    and installed. Now my MX5000 keyboard and wireless mouse as well as Logitech K811 wireless keyboards all connect like before.

dwhittem, Jul 29, 2015
  4. cabbage Win User

Hello,
    I went to device manager and selected to remove the driver. Then reinserted the Dell's BT USB receiver for Win 10 to install a driver... Now it works.
    Thank god

cabbage, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

1. BT Mini-Receiver Driver error after Win 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Mini Receiver Driver

2. After upgrading to Win 10 from win 7 Device & driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After upgrading to Win 10 from win 7 Device & driver problem: I am on HP96After upgrade to Win 10 KB button for disabling/enabling wjfi stopped responding ? Any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-upgrading-to-win-10-from-win-7-device-driver/70be9f6b-305b-4504-b6f1-ed0c29369104
  3. suddenly cannot receive email with BT

in Microsoft Office and 365
    suddenly cannot receive email with BT: Hi; I think that what I have is a BT problem but am coming here to see if my issues are recognised by anyone on this forum. I am a BT customer for broadband and email and all has been working well for several years. I use MS Outlook for email and POP not IMAP. Suddenly last...
  4. Need BT driver

Need BT driver: Hi Need BT driver for my pc AMD RYZEN 3 3200U with Radeon Vega mobile Gfx 2.60 GHZ, Bt driver lost and can not find it in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-bt-driver/58e87884-8a95-4c94-8fc5-96f47c5ca5c6
  5. Driver Error Air Turn BT-200

Driver Error Air Turn BT-200: Hi Everyone, I have a problem with my Air Turn Duo BT-200. Recently, I can´t connect with my Surface 6; so, in Device Manager, tried uninstalling driver, rebooting and nothing. So, I can see Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device with problems.. Please help me!!...
  6. Intel Driver not Working After Win 10 Upgrade

Intel Driver not Working After Win 10 Upgrade: I have a Dell here that will not display a second monitor after a Windows 10 Upgrade. Computer does not want to load the latest Intel 2500 series display driver. When I install and select the correct driver and restart the machine both screens will display for about 5 seconds...
  7. BT EDR DONGLE Driver Error

BT EDR DONGLE Driver Error: I have a 10-year-old Hitachi Starboard Tablet that works fine on my Dell desktop (running Windows 10) but when I plug the BTU02H-G dongle into my Dell Laptop (also running on Windows 10), the Settings screen for "Bluetooth & other devices" on my laptop lists "BT EDR Dongle...
  8. upgrading win 10 drivers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrading win 10 drivers: where is the best place to scan my computer to see if my drivers for win 10 are all up to date and wqorking? Thanks Ben 57859
  9. after win 10 upgrade, hp mini 311 boots only with add -on RAM removed

in Windows 10 Support
    after win 10 upgrade, hp mini 311 boots only with add -on RAM removed: I have a HP mini 311 1002TU with 1+1GB RAMs, it works fine, but after WIN 10 upgrade, it wont boot unless the IGB add on RAM is removed, leaving only the built-in 1GB. What could be wrong? The RAM is fine , tested in other laptop. Do I have to update my BIOS which is F02...
  10. Win 7 to Win 10 Upgrade fails after features & drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 7 to Win 10 Upgrade fails after features & drivers: Hi, Upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10. I get the Win 10 download and the notification saying you are ready to upgrade. I accept and proceed to upgrade. The PC check says, my pc which is a Dell XPS L502X (probably 2012 - dont remember the year) is ready and will have no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bt mini-receiver dell

2. mx5000 bt receiver and windows 10 rev1909

3. bt-mini receiver dell windows 10

4. logitech bt mini receiver driver windows 10