Windows 10: Bubble Screen saver issue

Discus and support Bubble Screen saver issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a tablet pc with Windows 10 Home and the bubble screen saver doesn't work like it did win Windows 7. it just shows bubbles with a black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nitin9411166, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Bubble Screen saver issue

I have a tablet pc with Windows 10 Home and the bubble screen saver doesn't work like it did win Windows 7. it just shows bubbles with a black background. I would really like to know how to fix this. Please help me.

:)

nitin9411166, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Screen Saver/Desktop/Screen Saver

Hi Jim,

The issue you encountered with screen saver can be due to incorrect screen saver settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you tried changing the screen saver settings?
    • Are you trying to off the the screen saver?

Meanwhile, you can follow these steps to turn off your screen saver:

• Open Settings and Select Personalization.
    • Click Lock screen, scroll down and choose Screen saver settings.
    • Choose None in the drop-down menu.
    • Select Apply.
    • Click OK.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    How do I set the "Bubbles" screensaver to show my desktop picture in Windows 10 Creator

Hi Katherine,

The Bubbles screensaver is located at the Screen Saver Settings. Kindly follow these steps to set Bubbles as your Screen Saver:

• On the Search bar, type in change screen saver and press
      Enter
    • The Screen Saver Settings window will come up.
    • Under the drop down menu on Screen saver, select Bubbles.
    • Under Wait, customize the time frame (minutes) if needed.
    • Put a check mark on On resume, display logon screen.
    • Click Apply and then click OK.

The Screen saver will appear based on your selected time frame.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Bubble Screen saver issue

screen saver

Hi Jack,

Thank you for using Windows10.

Let us know what happens exactly when you try to set the screen-saver or put the computer to sleep.

I would suggest you to review he settings and check. Here is the steps:

To change Screen Saver:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Screen Saver and click on Change Screen Saver.
    • Select the screensaver from the drop down menu and click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.
    To put the computer in sleep:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Power and click on Power Options.
    • Select Change when the computer sleeps in the left panel.
    Reply with the updated status for further help and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Bubble Screen saver issue

1. Bubble Screen saver issue - Similar Threads - Bubble Screen saver

2. Bubbles Screen Saver does not work in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bubbles Screen Saver does not work in Windows 11: I just bought a brand new Dell XPS 9520 laptop with Windows 11 Home, a 12th gen core i7 and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 card. The Bubbles screen saver does not work, and no error messages are given. But all the other built-in screen savers 3D Text, Mistify and Ribbons work...
  3. Bubbles Screen Saver does not work in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bubbles Screen Saver does not work in Windows 11: I just bought a brand new Dell XPS 9520 laptop with Windows 11 Home, a 12th gen core i7 and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 card. The Bubbles screen saver does not work, and no error messages are given. But all the other built-in screen savers 3D Text, Mistify and Ribbons work...
  4. Screen saver bubble solo con sfondo nero

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen saver bubble solo con sfondo nero: Premetto che:si tratta per lo più di una curiosità;ho già controllato che lo spegnimento del monitor sia successivo all'avvio dello screen saver;ho letto quali siano le impostazioni dello screen saver e le ho modificate per mezzo di regedit.Ho regolato le opzioni attraverso...
  5. Screen saver bubble solo con sfondo nero

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen saver bubble solo con sfondo nero: Premetto che:si tratta per lo più di una curiosità;ho già controllato che lo spegnimento del monitor sia successivo all'avvio dello screen saver;ho letto quali siano le impostazioni dello screen saver e le ho modificate per mezzo di regedit.Ho regolato le opzioni attraverso...
  6. Screen saver bubble solo con sfondo nero

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Bubbles Screen Saver Flips Dual Monitor Display

Bubbles Screen Saver Flips Dual Monitor Display: So I recently got two monitors set up and recently I noticed that it messed with my photos screensaver. I couldn't figure out how to fix it so I decided to try the Bubbles screensaver. For some reason, when the screensaver activates, it swaps the display between monitors. So...
  8. Screen Saver issue

Screen Saver issue: In screen saver options I have selected photos and I have selected a folder. But, when the screen saver starts other photos comes, which is not from the selected folder. That too, pictures from whatsapp from my phone. The whatsapp pictures are not current too. somehow a...
  9. Bubbles Screen Saver Desktop Background Is Missing

Bubbles Screen Saver Desktop Background Is Missing: Hi All, I just purchased a brand new Dell Computer with windows 10 installed on it. I went to enable the bubbles screen saver and performed a test and it showed the bubbles and the desktop background both in the preview and the full screen test. When the screen saver starts...
  10. screen saver issue

screen saver issue: I am running windows 10. my screen saver is set to show photos that i have in my photo library. it works great looks great but once it goes into screen saver mode it sticks there and nothing i do can keep it from running photo after photo. I did discover that if i hit...