Windows 10: Bug Bash Beat?

Discus and support Bug Bash Beat? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello all: Several days in a row, my w10 was warned about "Bug Bash Beat"! What is "Bug Bash Beat"?? How should I respond?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HonglinZhao, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Bug Bash Beat?

Hello all:

Several days in a row, my w10 was warned about "Bug Bash Beat"!

What is "Bug Bash Beat"?? How should I respond?

:)

HonglinZhao, Jul 4, 2018

2. Bug Bash Beat?

Hello all:

Several days in a row, my w10 was warned about "Bug Bash Beat"!

What is "Bug Bash Beat"?? How should I respond?

HonglinZhao, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Bug Bash Beat?

It appears to be something for Windows insiders.

https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/11297...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bug_bash

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Time Lady, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Bug Bash Beat?

Windows 10 Insider Bug Bash Beat - Feb. 7

Source: Feedback Hub

Brink, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Bug Bash Beat?

1. Bug Bash Beat? - Similar Threads - Bug Bash Beat

2. Bingo bash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bingo bash: Keeps kicking me out of game up to three times why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bingo-bash/1e5dd1e5-4424-4ab0-bc5b-ab9274638382
  3. The Final RS5 Bug Bash Beat for Windows 10 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    The Final RS5 Bug Bash Beat for Windows 10 Insiders: Hello Windows Insiders! THANK YOU all for your participation during this bug bash! Your feedback enables Microsoft to ship a quality product that our customers will love. Our engineers are currently triaging all your feedback and working to ship RS5 to the rest of the...
  4. The Bug Bash Beat for Windows 10 Insiders - August 3, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    The Bug Bash Beat for Windows 10 Insiders - August 3, 2018: Hello Windows Insiders! Today marks one full week of bug bashing and we have seen daily increased participation in quest submissions & feedback and released a new build (17728), what a great week! We are heading into the weekend strong, let’s keep the momentum going. There...
  5. The Bug Bash Beat for Windows 10 Insiders - August 2, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    The Bug Bash Beat for Windows 10 Insiders - August 2, 2018: Hello Windows Insiders, Instead of focusing on themes today we want to direct your attention to all quests released this bug bash, jump over to the Feedback Hub, Quests section to get started; there are over 200 to choose from! If you missed yesterday’s webcast you can...
  6. Windows 10 February 2018 Bug Bash Begins

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 February 2018 Bug Bash Begins: On Your Mark, Get Set, BUG BASH! Hello, Windows Insiders! Our first Bug Bash for 2018 officially kicks off today and runs from February 2nd - 11:59 PM PST on February 11th. This will be our only Bug Bash for this release and we’re looking forward to your feedback!...
  7. November 2016 Windows 10 Bug Bash

in Windows 10 News
    November 2016 Windows 10 Bug Bash: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, This is Michael Fortin, Corporate VP for Windows and Device Core Quality. We would like to welcome you, our Windows Insiders, to the November 2016 Windows 10 Bug Bash. Today we start the Bug Bash both...
  8. Microsoft announcing Windows 10 Bug Bash Privacy Edition

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announcing Windows 10 Bug Bash Privacy Edition: Hello, Windows Insiders! We’re announcing the Bug Bash Privacy Edition, which officially kicks off today and runs from March 7th - 11:59 PM PST on March 16th . Marisa Rogers (WDG Privacy Officer) published an article in her blog this week that focuses on the new...
  9. Behind-the-scenes of the Windows 10 Creators Update Bug Bash

in Windows 10 News
    Behind-the-scenes of the Windows 10 Creators Update Bug Bash: Hi! My name is Anita George, and I am the leader of the two Bug Bashes for the Windows 10 Creators Update (the one in November 2016 and the one we just finished up in Feb). For this most recent Bug Bash, Windows Insiders completed approximately 108,900 Quests and submitted or...
  10. Windows 10 November 2016 Bug Bash progress

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 November 2016 Bug Bash progress: Hi Windows Insiders, Earlier this week we kicked off the November 2016 Bug Bash to Windows Insiders on Windows 10 preview build 14959 and 14965 for PC and Mobile. Over the week, we have received great feedback from our Windows Insiders and our engineers are actively...