Windows 10: Bug check analysis help

Discus and support Bug check analysis help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ******************************************************************************** * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sharif, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Sharif Win User

Bug check analysis help

My computer restarted out of the blue while I was out. I was hoping if somebody could tell me what happened. windows backup image was causing scheduled system crashes before so I stopped using that and moved on to 3rd party apps like Aomie backup. From what I can guess it's not that this time, as there wasn't any backup by the app or by windows as it's disabled.

Help would be appreciated *Smile

:)

Sharif, Jun 22, 2017

2. Help for MINIDUMP analysis

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of
    the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Gerry C J Cornell, Jun 22, 2017
  3. Help for MINIDUMP analysis

Please upload copies of dump files that were created during the last month as shared files to your OneDrive with a link here.

The dumpfile will be created at c:\windows\minidump. You may need to change your settings in Windows to be able to see the file. To show hidden files select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+S, type Folder Options in the Search box and click the Folder Options result. Select View, Advanced Settings and verify that the box before "Show hidden files and folders" is checked and "Hide protected operating system files" is unchecked.
    You may need to scroll down to see the second item. You should also make certain that the box before "Hide extensions for known file types" is not checked.

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of
    the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file.
    To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R
    , type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for
    the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode. If the report is in a language
    other than English, please state the language.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Jun 22, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Bug check analysis help

Ztruker, Jun 22, 2017
  5. Sharif Win User
    Sharif, Jun 22, 2017
  6. Sharif Win User
    So this is the first time I had a blue screen while using the computer, I was watching a movie when I paused it the system suddenly had bluescreen saying critical process died.

While in the background there is a bunch of things going on logged in the event viewer.
    Before the Kernal power Event 41 there is bunch of things (In order new to old, counting from top to bottom)

I noticed shadow copy in here if I connect the dots of windows image backup causing crashes.....frankly I am just coming to uncertain conclusions right now

I would really appreciate it if I get a response

Edit
    I just realised my quotes aren't being that useful, I just attached the updated attachment with the recent BSOD

Sharif, Jun 23, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    Code: BugCheck EF, {ffffbd8dab6127c0, 0, 0, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atc.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atc.sys----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----Probably caused by : svchost.exe[/quote] Code: BugCheck EF, {ffff99818d6477c0, 0, 0, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atc.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atc.sys----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----Probably caused by : svchost.exe[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff80939db7003, ffff8985ce89d080, 200000}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff802926a7003, ffffce8bec98f080, 200000}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff802d75bd008, ffffd48b46736140, 7ffffffffffffffc}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8027d0f7bf8, ffffb101440bbcc0, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote]

Code: The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur in VolumeId: D:, DeviceName: \Device\HarddiskVolume6.(A device which does not exist was specified.)[/quote] Code: The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur in VolumeId: D:, DeviceName: \Device\HarddiskVolume6.(A device which does not exist was specified.)[/quote] Code: {Delayed Write Failed} Windows was unable to save all the data for the file \System Volume Information\smartdb_Volume{58b6d0ed-0000-0000-007e-000000000000}.sdb. The data has been lost. This error may be caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection. Please try to save this file elsewhere.[/quote]

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

1) winver (in the pop up about windows > view your windows version and build > type this information into the thread)

2) sfc /scannow

3) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

4) chkdsk /scan

When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on copy > paste into the thread

5) Run memtest86+ version 5.01 for at least 8 runs. This may take hours so plan to run it overnight.http://www.memtest.org/https://answe...f-ecc7b7ff6461

When memtest86+ has completed 8 or more runs please use the snipping tool to make an image and post into the thread.

6) Uninstall all bitdefender software

7) Use the bitdefender uninstall software to remove any remaining software.
    Uninstall Bitdefender

8) Use windows defender until the bsod troubleshooting is completed.

9) Uninstall Dragon Age Inquisition software and reinstall it when bsod troubleshooting is completed.

10) perform windows updates and post any failed KB# with error code.

zbook, Jun 23, 2017
  8. Sharif Win User

Bug check analysis help

Code: BugCheck EF, {ffff99818d6477c0, 0, 0, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atc.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atc.sys----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----Probably caused by : svchost.exe[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff80939db7003, ffff8985ce89d080, 200000}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff802926a7003, ffffce8bec98f080, 200000}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff802d75bd008, ffffd48b46736140, 7ffffffffffffffc}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8027d0f7bf8, ffffb101440bbcc0, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote]

Code: The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur in VolumeId: D:, DeviceName: \Device\HarddiskVolume6.(A device which does not exist was specified.)[/quote] Code: The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur in VolumeId: D:, DeviceName: \Device\HarddiskVolume6.(A device which does not exist was specified.)[/quote] Code: {Delayed Write Failed} Windows was unable to save all the data for the file \System Volume Information\smartdb_Volume{58b6d0ed-0000-0000-007e-000000000000}.sdb. The data has been lost. This error may be caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection. Please try to save this file elsewhere.[/quote]

1) winver (in the pop up about windows > view your windows version and build > type this information into the thread)

2) sfc /scannow

4) chkdsk /scan

When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on copy > paste into the thread

5) Run memtest86+ version 5.01 for at least 8 runs. This may take hours so plan to run it overnight.http://www.memtest.org/https://answe...f-ecc7b7ff6461

When memtest86+ has completed 8 or more runs please use the snipping tool to make an image and post into the thread.

Uninstall Bitdefender

9) Uninstall Dragon Age Inquisition software and reinstall it when bsod troubleshooting is completed.

10) perform windows updates and post any failed KB# with error code.[/quote] 1- Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.413)
    2 - Done
    3 - In the process of doing the rest, will probably respond tomorrow that mem test will need to be done overnight
    4 -
    Sorry for not dong it in order, I already ran sfc scannow yesterday (It was the opposite of the current result and told me to restart and all)

Regarding number 9, I remember uninstalling rather deleting it long back and can't seem to be able to find it. (I ended up deleting it as I wasn't able to find the uninstaller and ended up going barbarian...)
    How do I go on getting rid of it's remains?

Regarding 10, there is like 20+ of these with the same failed to install date
    Weird after checking that, it changed from restart may be required to system is up to date

The mem test went smoothly, I was hoping 8 passes would be done by the time I wake up max I got was 5 (Image attached)

Sharif, Jun 23, 2017
  9. Sharif Win User
    Code: BugCheck EF, {ffff99818d6477c0, 0, 0, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atc.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atc.sys----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----Probably caused by : svchost.exe[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff80939db7003, ffff8985ce89d080, 200000}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff802926a7003, ffffce8bec98f080, 200000}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff802d75bd008, ffffd48b46736140, 7ffffffffffffffc}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8027d0f7bf8, ffffb101440bbcc0, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote]

2) sfc /scannow

4) chkdsk /scan

Uninstall Bitdefender

10) perform windows updates and post any failed KB# with error code.[/quote] I Finally got everything done now, I edited my previous post, currently using windows defender as well

Sharif, Jun 24, 2017
  10. zbook New Member
    For Memtest86+ version 5.01 a minimum of 8 runs is required to rule in or rule out memory related problems:
    Memory problems. - Microsoft Community
    Please repeat this test so that you can complete the rule in/rule out of the Ram and dim/MB

In the left lower corner search type winver
    On the pop up about windows view the windows version and build and post this information into the thread.

The last bsod was on 6/23/2017 in the zip file. Have there been any new bsod since the uninstallation of bitdefender?

zbook, Jun 25, 2017
  11. Sharif Win User
    Isn't this one I wrote before the build number "Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.413)" I don't see any other info apart from being licenced to windows user

There hasn't been any so far, even back then it wasn't quite often.

I mistakenly read 8 passes as 8 hours, I'll re-run it again right now before I sleep

Sharif, Jun 25, 2017
  12. zbook New Member
    When the Memtest86+ version 5.01 is completed please use the Microsoft snipping tool to make an image and post into the thread.

zbook, Jun 25, 2017
  13. Sharif Win User

Bug check analysis help

Something tells me there is a executable version of this which runs within windows..I used a camera as I am booting off the bootable USB that was made with this hence why I took a picture. I still have couple hours to complete 8 passes just not using my computer now

Sharif, Jun 25, 2017
  14. axe0 New Member
    What zbook says isn't correct, this snipping tool can't be used since it isn't accessible.

The test is a bootable test that runs outside of Windows.

The RAM cannot be properly tested within Windows, within Windows no test can use everything of the RAM.
    Several parts in the RAM are protected (read and write protected) which prevents the rest of the processes (or rather threads that are actually doing all the work, a process is only a container for threads), except for Windows processes with the right privilege, to access it or write to it whereas a RAM test needs to read and write to every part of the RAM to test it for failure.

15. Sharif Win User
    I finally got it done it, I was so happy to see 8 passes to be able to use my computer again
    Attachment 141293
    Ah makes sense I was bit confused to how I am going to use snipping tool there, I thought he might be referring to some screenshot option within memtest itself which saves it on the USB stick but I didn't see any so I just took a picture again

Sharif, Jun 25, 2017
Thema:

Bug check analysis help

1. Bug check analysis help - Similar Threads - Bug check analysis

2. BSOD Bug Check Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Bug Check Help: Hello, recently I've been running into an issue with attempting to restart my Xbox series X controller's USB-c connection. Sometimes the controller will not connect thus I will attempt to restart my PC in order to fix it. But when I do I get stuck in a long restart loading...
  3. BSOD Bug Check Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Bug Check Help: Hello, recently I've been running into an issue with attempting to restart my Xbox series X controller's USB-c connection. Sometimes the controller will not connect thus I will attempt to restart my PC in order to fix it. But when I do I get stuck in a long restart loading...
  4. Bug check analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug check analysis: If someone has a minute, please analyze what caused this bugcheck. Thanks.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_ZELt8_OCFS9vC49vBIKNneMreJzfTQQ/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-check-analysis/72ad6eed-db7c-4d71-8341-ff3ae850094d
  5. Bug check analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug check analysis: If someone has a minute, please analyze what caused this bugcheck. Thanks.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_ZELt8_OCFS9vC49vBIKNneMreJzfTQQ/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-check-analysis/72ad6eed-db7c-4d71-8341-ff3ae850094d
  6. BUG Check Analysis after a BSOD, help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BUG Check Analysis after a BSOD, help!: Hi guys,Can someone that actually knows about this help me get what went wrong?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. Help with bug check reboot

Help with bug check reboot: Hello, I just did a reinstall because of repeated BSOD. I'm now trying to check things before they get bad. In looking at my system event viewer, I see an Error saying "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck" Although there was no reboot but I did notice my display...
  8. Need help to check DMP File for bug check error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help to check DMP File for bug check error: I need some help here... i have exhausted updating all drivers and I am having difficulty with BSOD and I do not understand DMP file. Please assist The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8041e713347,...
  9. I need a help to understand the bug check analysis report

I need a help to understand the bug check analysis report: There was an unexpected shutdown of a server. I need help in understanding the below. Server OS: Windows Server 2012 R2 Here is the report : ******************************************************************************* *...
  10. Bug check help

Bug check help: Hi, As I am almost at my wits end I have succumbed to Forum help. Here is the low-down: All was working fine until last Thursday so I've spend the last few days checking out various BSOD. My Mini-ITX build was working very well (including saving out large 12GB PSB files). I...