Windows 10: Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list.

Discus and support Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If you right-click the taskbar > taskbar settings > taskbar > select which icons appear on the taskbar - there are uninstalled programs still listed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 22878, Aug 17, 2018.

1. 22878 Win User

Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list.

If you right-click the taskbar > taskbar settings > taskbar > select which icons appear on the taskbar - there are uninstalled programs still listed. How do you remove them from this list?

:)

22878, Aug 17, 2018
  2. xeno3d Win User

Removing notification icon listings from uninstalled programs

Hey guys,

Would anyone know how to remove notification icon listings from the control panel for uninstalled programs?

I uninstalled iCloud for Windows but the service is still showing up in my notification icon list

Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list. [​IMG]

xeno3d, Aug 17, 2018
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list.

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list.

1. Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list. - Similar Threads - Bug where uninstalled

2. Persistent Other System Tray Icons After Program Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Other System Tray Icons After Program Uninstalled: Hi thereSo I've had this problem for a few days, and have found a solution to remove those apps that are persistent in the Personalization > Taskbar > Other system tray icons" section once the program has been uninstalled.You will need to edit the registry manually as nothing...
  3. Persistent Other System Tray Icons After Program Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent Other System Tray Icons After Program Uninstalled: Hi thereSo I've had this problem for a few days, and have found a solution to remove those apps that are persistent in the Personalization > Taskbar > Other system tray icons" section once the program has been uninstalled.You will need to edit the registry manually as nothing...
  4. Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...

Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...: Hi all, I am actually asking this for my Dad who is running Windows 10. He had downloaded (from a website) and installed a sound program (Voicemeeter) but it didn't do what he needed so he uninstalled it and restarted his computer. However, despite restarting, an icon for...
  5. Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...: Hi all, I am actually asking this for my Dad who is running Windows 10. He had downloaded (from a website) and installed a sound program (Voicemeeter) but it didn't do what he needed so he uninstalled it and restarted his computer. However, despite restarting, an icon for...
  6. Uninstall a Program not listed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall a Program not listed: I need to uninstall a program: ByteFence Anti-Malware. I go to Control Panel, Programs, but it is not listed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstall-a-program-not-listed/09c82a54-4bf9-4489-a097-eb1a95ba755a
  7. want to uninstall program that was not listed in add remove program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    want to uninstall program that was not listed in add remove program: while I was installing and uninstalling camtasia software there was a problem that prevents me from uninstalling first the program. then remove it and when i want to setup it again, error code 350...
  8. Remove program from Firewall list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove program from Firewall list: Hello, Recently uninstalled some program, it is still in the firewall programs list. I deleted the "V" from the box by clicking on 'change settings' but it comes back. How to remove it from the list ? Answers will be appreciated. 99965
  9. Uninstalling a program only removes its entry from the list

Uninstalling a program only removes its entry from the list: Lately I've started having the following issue: When I click "Uninstall" in the "Uninstall or change program" utility in the control panel, it only removes the entry instantly, but nothing happens, and the program remains on the PC What is it? Thanks 80064
  10. Removing notification icon listings from uninstalled programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing notification icon listings from uninstalled programs: Hey guys, Would anyone know how to remove notification icon listings from the control panel for uninstalled programs? I uninstalled iCloud for Windows but the service is still showing up in my notification icon list [img] 66024

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icon stays in taskbar after uninstall

2. remove unstalled programs from taskbar settings

3. uninstalled program icon stays in taskbar

4. uninstalled program bug,
  5. taskbar icon from uninstalled program not removed,
  6. uninstalled program is still in taskbar icon list