Windows 10: BUG

Discus and support BUG in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; There is a bug in Windows 10. Edge, when minimized, is in the toolbar indicated as closed. So you think on exit it is closed. 14504 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Buddy, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Buddy Win User

BUG

There is a bug in Windows 10.
    Edge, when minimized, is in the toolbar indicated as closed.
    So you think on exit it is closed.

:)

Buddy, Aug 8, 2015

2. what is ersv.exe

Do you know if that message shows a major problem or its just a message ?

Cause i dont want unistall Intel's utility anyway.

Bug Locker, Aug 8, 2015
  3. VW-Bug Win User
    Messaging limit? Lots of daily messages

Thanks Julie! Getting confirmation to Jacks info helps. One step forward, one step back - such is Windows Phone 7, in my case. Nice phone. Otherwise, I love this phone, but some designed features are different and cumbersome. Thanks for your reply.

VW-Bug, Aug 8, 2015
  4. letmein Win User

BUG

letmein, Aug 8, 2015
  5. wpcoe Win User
    When I minimize Edge, the task bar icon retains the underline to indicate that it's open.

wpcoe, Aug 8, 2015
  6. Buddy Win User
    I discovered that it was (standard?) set as (in Dutch) "Verbergen indien geminimaliseerd" what shall be in English; "Hide when minimized" After removing the tick it was good.

Buddy, Aug 10, 2015
  7. Mystere Win User
    It's always best to investigate an issue before screaming "BUG". Otherwise you're just chicken little.

Mystere, Aug 10, 2015
  8. Buddy Win User

BUG

Although some unfriendly stated, I thank you for your comment.

Buddy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

BUG

1. BUG - Similar Threads - BUG

2. Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?: Icons bugs Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-showing-as-png-icon-guys-is-it-windows-bug/f2a64556-1a67-4370-a90c-26d47f71da52
  3. Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?: Icons bugs Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-showing-as-png-icon-guys-is-it-windows-bug/f2a64556-1a67-4370-a90c-26d47f71da52
  4. Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...: The VMS are 4 x Windows 10 Pro, 2 x Server 2022 Standard. I have run DISM restore health sfc /scannow chkdsk /r /f with no issues found! 2 of the Win10 and 1 of the server VMs are crashing. The mini-dumps point to bad driver ntoskrnl.exe from bad address ntoskrnl.exe+42xxxIn...
  5. Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...

Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...: The VMS are 4 x Windows 10 Pro, 2 x Server 2022 Standard. I have run DISM restore health sfc /scannow chkdsk /r /f with no issues found! 2 of the Win10 and 1 of the server VMs are crashing. The mini-dumps point to bad driver ntoskrnl.exe from bad address ntoskrnl.exe+42xxxIn...
  6. Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...: Windows routing sucks. It is so buggy it forwards frames out the wrong interface. It appears not to follow the basic routing principle of "longest-match-wins" in the routing table. It seems as though even when a more specific route exists in the routing table "route print" it...
  8. Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...

Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...: Windows routing sucks. It is so buggy it forwards frames out the wrong interface. It appears not to follow the basic routing principle of "longest-match-wins" in the routing table. It seems as though even when a more specific route exists in the routing table "route print" it...
  9. MSFS2020 UI bug causing camera to move on its own without control and automatically switch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS2020 UI bug causing camera to move on its own without control and automatically switch...: Hello, I have been recently experiencing a bug in MSFS 2020 on the PC- Microsoft store version of the game which causes the camera to switch between 3rd and 1st person on its own as well as spas the camera either to the right or up in incremental movements without control. I...
  10. MSFS2020 UI bug causing camera to move on its own without control and automatically switch...

MSFS2020 UI bug causing camera to move on its own without control and automatically switch...: Hello, I have been recently experiencing a bug in MSFS 2020 on the PC- Microsoft store version of the game which causes the camera to switch between 3rd and 1st person on its own as well as spas the camera either to the right or up in incremental movements without control. I...