Windows 10: Bugcheck 0x144 caused by USBXHCI.sys according to WinDBG

Discus and support Bugcheck 0x144 caused by USBXHCI.sys according to WinDBG in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The crash is either caused by the windows driver (which I highly doubt), or a 3rd party is 'hiding' so the windows driver is blamed. Because this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RyougaLolakie, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Bugcheck 0x144 caused by USBXHCI.sys according to WinDBG

Oh okay. In anycase, I'll keep an eye for some bsods. Thanks for your help. *Smile

RyougaLolakie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bugcheck 0x144 caused by USBXHCI.sys according to WinDBG

1. Bugcheck 0x144 caused by USBXHCI.sys according to WinDBG - Similar Threads - Bugcheck 0x144 caused

2. PC Rebooted cause of BugCheck - WinDbg Results, Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Rebooted cause of BugCheck - WinDbg Results, Please help: Hello, I was playing a game where I have seen some texture mix and then my PC crashed. Rebooted itself. After reboot I have checked event viewer and that's the result: https://prnt.sc/tzyGJczbvC6r I found Mini Dump file, downloaded WinDbg and debugged .dmp file. These are...
  3. PC Rebooted cause of BugCheck - WinDbg Results, Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Rebooted cause of BugCheck - WinDbg Results, Please help: Hello, I was playing a game where I have seen some texture mix and then my PC crashed. Rebooted itself. After reboot I have checked event viewer and that's the result: https://prnt.sc/tzyGJczbvC6r I found Mini Dump file, downloaded WinDbg and debugged .dmp file. These are...
  4. PC Rebooted cause of BugCheck - WinDbg Results, Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by dxgmms2.sys

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by dxgmms2.sys: Hello, this is the first time I got a BSOD from that driver, and I want to know what caused it!! 081223-12109-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-caused-by-dxgmms2sys/bd948afe-cb81-4a6b-adc1-e9e3d0de10b0
  6. Windbg has no probable cause field

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windbg has no probable cause field: Hi,I update my WIndbg tool to the latest version 22621, since doing so I no longer have a "probably Caused by" field.I have uninstalled the new verison and have what I had before but I am still not getting a cuased by field.This used to work flawlessly before I made this...
  7. Windbg has no probable cause field

Windbg has no probable cause field: Hi,I update my WIndbg tool to the latest version 22621, since doing so I no longer have a "probably Caused by" field.I have uninstalled the new verison and have what I had before but I am still not getting a cuased by field.This used to work flawlessly before I made this...
  8. Windbg has no probable cause field

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Crash Error: the bugcheck was: 0x00000133 - Ran WinDbg - Results

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash Error: the bugcheck was: 0x00000133 - Ran WinDbg - Results: Hello, Computer crashed/restarted on its own. I checked the event log and minidump files. I ran WinDbg and these are the results. Anyone know what the issue is? Thank you very much in advance!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft...
  10. BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys: From a couple of days ago my machine has been frequently BSOD and showing the error to be caused by netwtw10.sys. I have attempted to reinstall network drivers, reset machine with content, reset to factory and the issue has persisted through all the changes I made. In...
Tags: