Windows 10: Bugcheck BSOD while gaming

Discus and support Bugcheck BSOD while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Are you sure the Win10 beta drivers are not safe? BETA drivers aren't safe, they are certainly not meant for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gil, Feb 17, 2016.

1. axe0 New Member

Bugcheck BSOD while gaming

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology

BETA drivers aren't safe, they are certainly not meant for normal use but for experimental use.

Disable temporary your protection and try installing again.

2. axe0 New Member

Alright then, try the beta version, although I am against it this may be due to some incompatibility problem.

3. GIL
    gil Win User
    Still not working.
    I attached the IntelMEI.log and IntelMEI_MSI.log

Attachment 65234

Update: I opened device manager and I looked at the Driver details of Intel(R) Management Engine Interface.
    The driver is 9.5.10.1658 which is the version I downloaded from the link you gave me for Asus P8Z77-V-Deluxe Win8.1 64bit

MEI_Win8-1_VER95101658_1-5M.zip

4. axe0 New Member

There are some errors with deleting a few folders, a service and registry removal.
    There are other errors, but they don't say anything to me.
    Code: *-*-* IIF2Uninstall *-*-*: Error 0x2 deleting HKLM\SOFTWARE\Intel\IntelAMTPP\Posture *-*-* IIF2Uninstall *-*-*: Error 0x2 deleting HKLM\SOFTWARE\Intel\IntelAMTPP\PostureHash *-*-* IIF2Uninstall *-*-*: Error 0x2 deleting HKLM\SOFTWARE\Intel\IntelAMTPP\OldPostureHash *-*-* IIF2Uninstall *-*-*: Error 0x2 deleting HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Application\Intel(R) AMT\ *-*-* IIF2Uninstall *-*-*: Error removing service (0x430) *-*-* IIF2Uninstall *-*-*: Deleting folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\FWService *-*-* IIF2Uninstall *-*-*: Error 0x3 *-*-* IIF2Uninstall *-*-*: Deleting folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IUS *-*-* IIF2Uninstall *-*-*: Error 0x3 *-*-* IIF2Uninstall *-*-*: Deleting folder C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\uninstall *-*-* IIF2Uninstall *-*-*: Error 0x3[/quote]

5. GIL
    gil Win User
    maybe I need to install as administrator...

I noticed that if I wake up PC from sleep mode, then my USB3.0 behave as USB 2 and in Device Manager > System devices > Interl Management Engine Interface is then Disabled and cannot be enabled, only after a reboot.

Have any idea why?

Update: I manually removed the MEI driver and reinstalled the Win10 beta driver for my mobo. Now I don't have the issue of disabled MEI after waking up, however:
    1. The USB3.0 becoming like USB 2 issue after waking up, is still a problem. By becoming a USB 2, I mean that I connect an external HDD that has a blue light if it's connected to USB3. If it's a USB 2 connection, it's a white light.
    I can see that after a restart, the HDD light is blue and performing speed as USB3.0.
    Once waking up from sleep mode, it has a white LED light.

2. The Intel(R) USB3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver is by Microsoft instead of Intel.. so I'm missing a driver.

Attachment 65389

3. Lastly, my internal 2TB HDD is displayed in Device Manager as Portable Devices. This HDD hosts my User's Folders.

6. axe0 New Member
    The device manager isn't a Windows part where I am very familiair with to be honest.
    Unfortunately I have to say that if you want those problems gone you better create a new thread at Drivers and Hardware - Windows 10 Forums

Thema:

1. Bugcheck BSOD while gaming - Similar Threads - Bugcheck BSOD while

2. BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while gaming: Hi, my system crashed while I was gaming. Not exactly sure what caused it, but it seems to have something to do with the PFN list? Here's the info: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiDereferenceControlAreaPfnList+21MODULE_NAME: ntSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbIMAGE_NAME:...
  3. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I recently upgraded some components of my PC - namely the CPU/MOBO/RAM. Since then, I've been getting BSODs/black screen crashes while gaming, I can't see a pattern to what causes the crash but it only happens within games. I've recently returned the RAM I bought as I wasn't...
  4. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: Hello there,Last year I purchased this PC which started having BSOD errors while gaming for a while, though historically they were more infrequent about 3-5 a week, which started within a month of having the machine. I've updated the drivers, tested the RAM using Windows...
  5. BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while gaming: Recently after updating windows 10for about 2 updates now I started running into a lot of blue screen while gaming. I need help with interpreting the minidumps created in order to figure out what causes the BSODs.So far I've tried uninstalling and re-installing my GPU...
  6. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I recently performed a fresh install of Windows 10 not an upgrade. I rarely had this issue with windows 7 on the same PC. I can stream videos and movies with no issue. But any time I play any game I get a BSOD. It starts with a system service exception, then goes into a loop...
  7. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I'm almost certain it has something to do with my hardware but I can't make heads or tails of the information in the dump files. I've recently reinstalled Windows, clean install, because of the BSOD's to no avail My computer is approx. 3 years old & I recently upgraded my...
  8. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: Hello everybody, This is my first post on this forum and I hope someone can help me. I'm having several BSOD while gaming and sometimes even just scrolling windows and browsing pages. The strange thing is that the crash cause seems to be always different, as you can read in...
  9. BSOD while gaming or sometimes browsing bugcheck 0x8000200000000002

BSOD while gaming or sometimes browsing bugcheck 0x8000200000000002: So while gaming and browsing my computer will just randomly shut off for no real apparent reason but i am receiving a bugcheck code of 0, i posted the files below that they told me to so please help. Update: While looking through the even files i found that most of the...
  10. BSOD while gaming.

BSOD while gaming.: Could someone help me out? 48558