Windows 10: build 10130 product key

Discus and support build 10130 product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I installed this version of win 10.... build 10130 and going through the settings I see that it is not activated. Seems it needs a product key.. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KY COLONEL, Jun 1, 2015.

1. build 10130 product key

I installed this version of win 10.... build 10130 and going through the settings I see that it is not
    activated. Seems it needs a product key.. Does it actually need one? If so, where do i get it?
    Thanks for all the information. *Wink

Now I remember where it came from. I switched from slow lane to fast lane, and it was a download.
    I had been using the slow mode for preview updates and had no problems. Guess I should have stuck
    with the slow mode huh?

:)

KY COLONEL, Jun 1, 2015

2. builds

Build 10130 is obsolete and no longer available. The Insiders got Build 10130 a few months ago. The product keys needed to activate it have been withdrawn and are now blocked on Microsoft's servers.

Are you collecting builds? If so, ask in the Windows Insider Forum. Build 10130 expires on October 1st anyway. Here is a table of the Preview builds.

build 10130  product key [​IMG]

Cbarnhorst, Jun 1, 2015
  3. MSI PC with OEM version of Windows 7 can't activate Windows 10

The skip entry of the product key only works with Clean Installation (via BIOS) which will lead to an unactivated product...

Skip key is not available using upgrade within the Windows Desktop.

Glad you already have the .iso build 10130  product key :) You have up until the 2nd of October 2015 to upgrade from 10130 because the build expires and I doubt 10130 will activate after the expiration date.

Philip Yip, Jun 1, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

build 10130 product key

This is the key

6P99N-YF42M-TPGBG-9VMJP-YKHCF

Dude, Jun 1, 2015
  5. Windows 10 Technical Preview installs "Pre Activated" so why should you need a product key?

Go back and do a CLEAN Install from a DVD and your problem should be solved.
    But, that may also depend on just where you got the ISO for that version, in the first place.

I've Clean Installed every version (build) of Windows 10, since build 9926 and none of them have failed to come up Activated.

It would be counter intuitive for MS to put out Beta Test copies of their OS, which would require an installation key.

A reinstall, should solve the problem.

*Cool

TechnoMage, Jun 1, 2015
  6. Sorry, but that one don't work already tried it. I don't remember
    exactly where I got the ISO but it seems to work ok. Just won't activate.

KY COLONEL, Jun 1, 2015
  7. Dude Win User
    TechnoMage is correct, you should not have to activate. I would get another ISO

Dude, Jun 1, 2015
  8. build 10130 product key

Yes and no ... it auto activates the first time you connect. picky, picky, picky *Wink

And I agree - new install media is the best route.
    Members should only use the OFFICIAL Insider ISO - unless they want who knows what on their machine.

You're obviously connected to the Internet and Windows should have activated.
    If you want to experiment, try using the phone activation (see if it's an option when you press "Change product key)

If you want to get "get on with it"
    download the ISO from the Insider program,
    Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO - Microsoft Windows
    do a clean install as TechnoMage suggested,
    change your TP ring to Fast
    Settings > Update > Windows Update > Advanced (at the bottom)
    then check for updates and allow Windows to bring you up to 10.0.130

Slartybart, Jun 2, 2015
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jun 2, 2015
  10. Open up the ISO, go into the sources folder and pull out a file called pid.txt. It'll contain the activation code.

cyberrufus, Jun 2, 2015
  11. Unny Win User
    This key also does not work for me. It says my product key looks something like this "*****-MKKG7"

12. Unny Win User
    Thanks Brink, this one did work for me.
    thank you.

13. adl2ysn Win User

build 10130 product key

Thanks. This did for me. Although i am updating from build 10090 to 10130, it worked fine before.

adl2ysn, Jul 3, 2015
  14. it worked for me too!

markmayhew, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

build 10130 product key

1. build 10130 product key - Similar Threads - build 10130 product

2. Previous Product Key On New Build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Previous Product Key On New Build: I recently completed a new build and was told that I could use the product key associated to my microsoft account from my previous PC. However, once windows was installed the key would not activate. I've followed all troubleshooting steps regarding activation in general and...
  3. Firefox on build 10130

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox on build 10130: For some reason; the latest build of the tech preview keeps resetting my default browser from firefox to I believe internet explorer or the new one for 10 microsoft edge. Does anyone know why it keeps doing this? This seems to be a bug in the tech preview? 7147
  4. WIndows 10 Feedback on build 10130 will not start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIndows 10 Feedback on build 10130 will not start: I have build 130 working well, but the windows feedback system wil not start, it just gives me the blank window with the default "To use windows feedback, you must be registered with the Windows insider program..." line. Any suggestions to correct this issue? 6844
  5. Live weather title not working in 10130 build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live weather title not working in 10130 build: Live weather title not working in 10130 build When open up the start menu like this, it doesn't change keeps what is shown. It just keep saying weather. If you click on it, it open up the weather app it does ok. Anytime I opened the start in the past, it keep that weather...
  6. Build 10130 killed my sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Build 10130 killed my sound: Immediately after installing 10130, no sound will play on any application through speakers or headphones. Sounds worked fine on 10094. Device Manager says my VIA HD Audio (compatible) is working fine. When I go into Audio properties and try to configure speakers, it says...
  7. Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130: Hello everyone. I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests...
  8. weird internet access problems - build 10130

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    weird internet access problems - build 10130: hi all, i moved from win 7 to win 10, build 10130 today. at first it didn't give me any kind of internet access, not through wifi, not through ethernet (phone usb threading) searched the net and found a solution, through command prompt after that, i have internet...
  9. Unable to find build 10130

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to find build 10130: I downloaded and installed Tech Preview 10130, upgrading from 10074. Today I had to revert back to 10130 because of an issue with iTunes. I solved the issue and now I want to re-upgrade to 10130 again. When I go into Windows Updates though, it tells me that there are no...
  10. W10 Build 10130 installation error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Build 10130 installation error.: I've been trying to install 10130 from an ISO and something is getting in my way. For the x64 version : The loading screen with the Windows logo pops up, it dosen't even show the loading circle and then it restarts after some time. For the x32 version : The loading...