Windows 10: Build 10576 did not change anything at all.

Discus and support Build 10576 did not change anything at all. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i still have these 3 problems: Homegroup asks me to join the Homegroup AGAIN Pics when Extra Large Icons is active, do not show, also NOT with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jeffrys, Oct 30, 2015.

1. jeffrys Win User

Build 10576 did not change anything at all.

So i still have these 3 problems:

Homegroup asks me to join the Homegroup AGAIN

Pics when Extra Large Icons is active, do not show, also NOT with Large or Medium Icons.

Network now gives me only ONE computer and it is not mine.

So i am further away from a solution then ever before.

Will give MS feedback on this...

Jeff

:)

jeffrys, Oct 30, 2015
  2. Waxinator Win User

Notified that there was a new Insider build on general release to public, Not an Insider

I am an Insider but got double "Avast! - Don't download Warning" as Windows Update started to download the "th2_release Professional 10576" build.

Is this the new way to update all Windows 10 users !? I don't think so...

I will install it, but you should not as this is an Insider build.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 - Windows Experience Blog

Waxinator, Oct 30, 2015
  3. Adding gmail to my mail app

I had already updated to build 10576. The problem started in the previous build and is still persisting in build 10576. Its not an isolated issue because I see a lot of up votes for this issue in the feedback app.

ChevroyLindo, Oct 30, 2015
  4. jeffrys Win User

ok, could join the Homegroup, but other 2 problems remain unsolved.

Jeff

jeffrys, Oct 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Build 10576 did not change anything at all. - Similar Threads - Build 10576 did

2. Why changes are made that did not improve anything??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why changes are made that did not improve anything??: I notice the last 10 days the "Snipping Tool" app changed. Now it doesn't work at all. It worked perfectly before. Now I have to copy and paste the page, save as a picture and work using the Photo Tools.This is the 5th change this year that makes Microsoft in many ways...
  3. Why changes are made that did not improve anything??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why changes are made that did not improve anything??: I notice the last 10 days the "Snipping Tool" app changed. Now it doesn't work at all. It worked perfectly before. Now I have to copy and paste the page, save as a picture and work using the Photo Tools.This is the 5th change this year that makes Microsoft in many ways...
  4. how did microsoft become anything?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how did microsoft become anything?: i have no idea at all what so ever how any one can use anything created by microsoft and have productivity. Not one single product from microsoft works, literaly, not one and that makes a trillion dollar company.No way to delete skype accountsNow I am truly fighting with...
  5. All my Shortcuts looks, like this. I did not change anything at the system. You guys have...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All my Shortcuts looks, like this. I did not change anything at the system. You guys have...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheButterbrotMan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hm1p4u/all_my_shortcuts_looks_like_this_i_did_not_change/
  6. Text Colors changed suddenly to blue, did not do anything with the settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Colors changed suddenly to blue, did not do anything with the settings.: [ATTACH] Dont know what happened it changed after booting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-colors-changed-suddenly-to-blue-did-not-do/71222ad5-fa4e-494d-92c2-876ef129e756
  7. Can't find 10576/10586 iso to install to VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Can't find 10576/10586 iso to install to VirtualBox: Greetings all, I'm trying to install the latest version (or previous version) of Windows 10 on Virtual Box. Problem is, i can't find the .iso file to download so that i can do clean install and use a 8.0 license i have. I'm aware that the Fall Update .iso's are not out yet...
  8. BSOD "Kernel Security Check Failure" when updating to build 10576

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD "Kernel Security Check Failure" when updating to build 10576: When ever I try to update to the new Insider build 10576, it gets 100% on "installing features and drivers" and when it reboots, I get a BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. It reboots and I get the same BSOD, but this time it collects data. It then reboots one last time and...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 for PC

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 for PC: Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Not only does this build have a good set of bug fixes and fit-an-finish, it also includes a few new things for you to try. Here’s what’s new in this build:...
  10. Soon: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576

in Windows 10 News
    Soon: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576: Gabe twitted: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 28134