Windows 10: Build 1511 Handle invalid ???? on acessing a share

Discus and support Build 1511 Handle invalid ???? on acessing a share in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there Windows Networking Grhh !!!!!! Build 1511 trying to access my music library --- Handle invalid --whatever that means. Was working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jimbo45, Dec 27, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Build 1511 Handle invalid ???? on acessing a share

Hi there

Windows Networking Grhh !!!!!!

Build 1511 trying to access my music library --- Handle invalid --whatever that means.

Was working PERFECTLY with rel 10240. Haven't touched the music server which is still working fine to Chromecast / smart TV / Win 7 machine.

Any ideas anyone.

Build 1511  Handle invalid ???? on acessing a share [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Suman B. Win User

Can I go back to a previous build of Windows 10 after 40 days?

Can I go back to a previous build of Windows 10 after 40 days?

My PC is not able to handle even low graphics games after Build 1607 update. This issue I found out after the rollback time had elapsed.

GTA San Andreas- Build 1511: 25-30 fps Build 1607: <6 fps

Asphalt 8 Airborne- Build 1511: 25-30 fps Build 1607: 4-5 fps

I feel quite dizzy after playing games on my PC for 30 minutes.

PLEASE HELP.

Suman B., Dec 27, 2015
  3. The handle is invalid at start up

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the information.

Good to know your computer is working fine now.

Feel free to post if you have any further query on Windows.

We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Dec 27, 2015
  4. linw Win User

5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there.
    Music Library is fine -- I've rolled back from 1511 and re-updated -- strange thing is it's working again !!!

I'm quite happy for stuff to fail if we are doing TESTING or using the Insider versions -- however on a full version that is the RETAIL equivalent I'd expect it to work pretty well flawlessly for standard stuff. These days any sort of networking is a must -- very mainstream now - even things like controlling your music / video from server to client devices via mobile phone apps !! so Ms really need to sort out Windows networking.

PLEX (Media server) is much better now --also plays HEVC / H265, as well as FLAC audio so I'm going to junk MEZZMO which is windows only. PLEX is free and the mobile app I also free --also it works on NAS and Linux.

Once I get a decent NAS set up for music / video then I'll probably only use Windows for Office apps, accessing corporate VPN's and email. Browsing works fine for me on other OS'es.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Build 1511 Handle invalid ???? on acessing a share - Similar Threads - Build 1511 Handle

2. Shared printers in RDP no longer work by mistake: Handle is invalid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared printers in RDP no longer work by mistake: Handle is invalid: Hello everyone, I'm trying to fix a problem I'm having on Windows Server 2012 R2. After performing some system updates, every printer shared via RDP no longer works correctly because I receive this message: Handle is invalid.Via Event Viewer I get this:"The print spooler...
  3. Shared printers in RDP no longer work by mistake: Handle is invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared printers in RDP no longer work by mistake: Handle is invalid: Hello everyone, I'm trying to fix a problem I'm having on Windows Server 2012 R2. After performing some system updates, every printer shared via RDP no longer works correctly because I receive this message: Handle is invalid.Via Event Viewer I get this:"The print spooler...
  4. Handle is invalid

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Handle is invalid: Whenbibtry to log into my computer I get an error message that the Handle is Invalid. Even when i attempt to start in safe mode it still try's to have me log in and gives me that error message submitted by /u/Ritagra [link] [comments]...
  5. Handle is Invalid message on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Handle is Invalid message on Startup: On Restart, I am getting a screen on the computer which gives my name and then the message "Handle is invalid" . When I press the "OK" button, the screen displays my login and asks for password. When I put in my Microsoft password, I get the same screen "Handle is Invalid". I...
  6. "Invalid Handle" error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Invalid Handle" error: I have been having issues with my tower for a while now. I am getting a BSOD without an alpha-numerical error code, just says that a critical error has occured. I was going into safe mode to back up files, games, etc, and when I tried to log in, I got the invalid handle...
  7. the handle is invalid HELP!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    the handle is invalid HELP!: Hey guys, So i just started up my laptop and i tried logging in but it won't let me. I type in my password perfectly, but it keeps giving the handle is invalid message. What is this. So basicly i can't get into my computer. Can't pass the login screen. Tried...
  8. The handle is invalid

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    The handle is invalid: hey guys. I have never set a password for my Computer. And now it asks for a password. I Try once and it says The handle is invalid. I have windows 10 if that's relevant to the problem. I have tried Holding 'SHIFT and clicking restart' but it still doesn't work. Please...
  9. the handle is invalid HELP!

in Windows 10 Support
    the handle is invalid HELP!: Hey guys, So i just started up my laptop and i tried logging in but it won't let me. I type in my password perfectly, but it keeps giving the handle is invalid message. What is this. So basicly i can't get into my computer. Can't pass the login screen. Tried...
  10. Invalid file handle.

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid file handle.: I tried installing cygwin and messed up what I wanted installed. Now, when I try to delete C:\cygwin\usr\share\avogadro\crystals\zeolites\CON.cif I get an error that I have an invalid file handle and cannot delete it. I don't see anything special about this file, so why can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the handle is invalid windows 10 network share