Windows 10: Build 1709 and now Outlook 2010 starts when I boot up each morning.

Discus and support Build 1709 and now Outlook 2010 starts when I boot up each morning. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How can I stop this. I have tried the disabled on Task Manager to no avail. This was not happening before 1709. Thanks - 99311 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Buck, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Buck Win User

Build 1709 and now Outlook 2010 starts when I boot up each morning.

How can I stop this. I have tried the disabled on Task Manager to no avail. This was not happening before 1709.
    Thanks -

:)

2. ToAlReb Win User

Dual Monitors no longer being detected

System I built 10 years ago, and have upgraded through the years.

Windows 10 Pro Version 1709, OS Build 16299.64

Last time I booted up the system was on Tuesday Evening, and everything worked fine. This morning (Friday) I boot up and the video issues start.

ToAlReb, Nov 30, 2017
  3. Yumpin Win User
    Desktop Icons Keep Getting Re-arranged

As noted in my original posting, this issue started after the install of Build 1709.......

Build 1607 did NOT have this issue........

I did your suggested steps; noting that the Desktop was already 'set to Medium Icons' and also set to 'Align Icons to Grid.'

When I changed the size to 'Small Icons' and 'refreshed,' all the icons moved 'to the left side' of the desktop; which is exactly what happens every morning when I 'boot up' the computer.......

I shut it down 'cold' every night; never leave it on or in 'Sleep Mode.'

When I followed your steps, the Icons eventually ended up where I had set them this morning......... hope they stay put now; but as Forrest Gump mumbled, "Windows 10 is like a Box of Chocolates......"

Yumpin, Nov 30, 2017
  4. Buck Win User

How to uninstall SharePoint Workspace and remove all associated data

• On the Groove Launchbar, click the File tab, click Options, and then click Preferences.
    • On the Identities tab, click No Listing for The Public Workspace Contact Directory option and for The local network directory option.

Note If you have multiple identities from a previous installation of Groove, repeat this step for each identity.
    • On the Account tab, click Delete under Delete Account from this Computer.

Note If you delete your account, your current installation will not be retained.
    • Click OK to exit Preferences, and then click OK to exit the SharePoint Workspace Options dialog box.
    • On the File tab, click Exit.
    • Restart SharePoint Workspace to complete the communications associated with the account deletion.
    • On the File tab, click Exit.
    • In Control Panel, open the Programs and Features item or open the Add or Remove Programs item.
    • In the list of installed programs, select the Microsoft Office 2010 suite that you are running, and then click Change.

Note If you installed a stand-alone version of SharePoint Workspace, click SharePoint Workspace 2010, click Uninstall, and then go to step 11.
    • Click Add or Remove Features, and then click Continue.
    • In the Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace list, click Not Available, and then click Continue.
    • When the Setup program is finished uninstalling SharePoint Workspace, click Close.
    • Restart

Thema:

1. Build 1709 and now Outlook 2010 starts when I boot up each morning. - Similar Threads - Build 1709 Outlook

2. Windows fails to start up in the morning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows fails to start up in the morning: When I start up the computer each morning, Windows does not start up. Instead I get the message: "Reboot and select proper Boot device or insert proper Boot media in select device and press a key...".This began happening about 2-3 months ago, just when Windows 11 became...
  3. Windows fails to start up in the morning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows fails to start up in the morning: When I start up the computer each morning, Windows does not start up. Instead I get the message: "Reboot and select proper Boot device or insert proper Boot media in select device and press a key...".This began happening about 2-3 months ago, just when Windows 11 became...
  4. Outlook 2010 search

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 search: I am using windows 10 latest update and Microsoft outlook 2010 The search has always worked fine for all email accounts but i had to redo my computer and reinstall Office. Now when i check all my accounts to search, next time i do a search or restart outlook only 1 is...
  5. Computer with W10 will not boot after first start up in the morning

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer with W10 will not boot after first start up in the morning: Every morning the computer just freezes in first start up, if you reboot it using the button it starts normally, then you may shut off the computer as many times as you want and it will boot up normally, but next morning it will freeze again on boot. I have read about a...
  6. Opening Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening Outlook 2010: when I open outlook 2010 in windows 10 the install starts (already installed) it asks for a disk with mscomctfix on it, can't find it, so I cancel the process and it closes then open outlook anyway. Usually starts after a windows update. Tried to repair office 10 with the...
  7. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: Hello All, I have just installed outlook 2010 on a new computer but I only get the last 3 days of emails can I change this ? 137380
  8. OneNote starts when I boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote starts when I boot up: When I turn my computer on, ever since the last update from Microsoft, I get a little window at the bottom of the screen labeled "Send To OneNote". In it there are three little windows labeled "Screen Clippings (S)", "Send To OneNote", and "New Quick Note (N)". How can I...
  9. PC lost icons when booted up this morning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC lost icons when booted up this morning: when I booted up my pc this morning most of the icons were gone. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-lost-icons-when-booted-up-this-morning/1c0c1bf9-e4f2-48e8-ac53-fcc44c5dea14
  10. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: My Outlook 2010 has developed a problem. Every time I load it after a few seconds it says Outlook has stopped working. I have uninstalled Office 2010 rebooted and reinstalled but it is still happening. Any help appreciated. 84659