Windows 10: Build Customized Site Search Instance using Bing Custom Search API

Discus and support Build Customized Site Search Instance using Bing Custom Search API in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s a little over 5 months since we launched the Bing Custom Search for general availability, and we're happy to see a considerable number of websites... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Build Customized Site Search Instance using Bing Custom Search API

Source: Bing Custom Search: Build a Customized Site Search Experience in Just a Few Minutes | Developers Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 16, 2018
  2. llking15 Win User

wi-fi connectivity nokia lumia 521 with error FFFFFE70

Thanks Martina C.

Did this work for other customers? I can view the Bing home search screen but once I enter a search in and push the search button, I get a blank screen and nothing else happens. I too get nothing when doing the Bing search for CNN.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

llking15, Apr 16, 2018
  3. Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

Andria,

This problem of not showing anything besides the BING search bar is a big problem for multiple users. And when this happens there is not any "Customize" button. There are no favorites.

Build Customized Site Search Instance using Bing Custom Search API [​IMG]

GregJohnsonDsm, Apr 16, 2018
Thema:

Build Customized Site Search Instance using Bing Custom Search API

1. Build Customized Site Search Instance using Bing Custom Search API - Similar Threads - Build Customized Site

2. Customizing the appearance and structure of the SEARCH folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customizing the appearance and structure of the SEARCH folder: Good day.How can I make the SEARCH folder look like "table", show the "path" column instead of "location", and disable grouping by default? Tips for setting up regular folders don't help. With each new request, the SEARCH folder is reset to its default view that is...
  3. File explorer custom searching

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer custom searching: In the search box in file explorer you can type date: or datemodified or size and you're supposed to get a GUI / calendar where you can specify dates, size etc... I get nothing...I cannot bring up anything of the modifiers. If i search for a word or a *.* I get results but I...
  4. Graphic Site Links to use for Customization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic Site Links to use for Customization: Steel Text Effect Online Cool Text Graphics Generator Text Generator - Cool Text Effects Online for free Picture to People - Free Online Photo Editors and Text Generators Thanks to @Ghot where I got them. 167308
  5. Custom search (multiple folders)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom search (multiple folders)?: In Windows 7 you could combine folders for custom search, I can't find that option anywhere in Windows 10. For example, I want to search for the same phrase in Folder A, Folder B, Folder C, Folder D and Folder E at the same time instead of having to search the same phrase in...
  6. New Enhancements to Bing Custom Search

in Windows 10 News
    New Enhancements to Bing Custom Search: Today we are happy to announce the release of additions and enhancements to the Bing Custom Search product. These new additions will enable developers and non-developers to further harness the power of the web by allowing them to build an even more powerful and customizable...
  7. Customize Search the Web and Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize Search the Web and Windows: Can "Search the web and Windows" be set to search only Windows locally? I've read that this can be done via a policy editor, but I work in Windows 10 Home, and that option isn't directly available. Thanks. 22807
  8. Custom Bing 'Top Sites' configuration and settings broken.

in Browsers and Email
    Custom Bing 'Top Sites' configuration and settings broken.: I noticed this yesterday. In MS Edge, if you click 'new tab' you get an option to customise the page and in my case I have it to display my top or favorite sites. The problem is that suddenly they are all mixed, all the first bunch that were pinned or now unpinned and...
  9. Announcing the developer preview for Bing’s new Search APIs

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the developer preview for Bing’s new Search APIs: The Bing team knows that developers want solutions that are easy to understand, simple to implement, and can make your apps and experiences smarter and more engaging for your users. Based on feedback from developers, partners and customers, we have created the next-generation...
  10. Bing Custom Search and Bing Search API V7 Now Generally Available

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Custom Search and Bing Search API V7 Now Generally Available: Microsoft Cognitive Services enables developers to augment the next generation of applications with the ability to see, hear, speak, understand, and interpret needs using natural methods of communication.   Today, we are announcing the general availability of Bing Custom...