Windows 10: Building faster secure web w/ TCP Fast Open, TLS False Start, TLS 1.3

Discus and support Building faster secure web w/ TCP Fast Open, TLS False Start, TLS 1.3 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Performance and security matter to everyone. Better page load performance improves the user’s experience and influences their choice over which web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Building faster secure web w/ TCP Fast Open, TLS False Start, TLS 1.3

Source: Building a faster and more secure web with TCP Fast Open, TLS False Start, and TLS 1.3 | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 14, 2016

2. Windows fall creator update

Open Start button type: Internet Options.

Open the app and go to the Advanced tab.

In the Security section, scroll down and add a checkmark to the following: Use SSL 3.0

Use TLS 1.0

Use TLS 1.1

Use TLS 1.2

After adding a checkmark, click on Apply then OK to save changes.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 14, 2016
  3. Windows fall creator update

Thanks, but it didn't work.

ChaimMoskovits, Jun 14, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

Be interesting to post some performance results for using the various techniques vis-a-vis the current default techniques for initiating the TCP handshake. Seems like either Fiddler or Wireshark should be able to provide some interesting insight here. Anybody up for an experiment?
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jun 15, 2016
Thema:

1. Building faster secure web w/ TCP Fast Open, TLS False Start, TLS 1.3 - Similar Threads - Building faster secure

2. When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...: Hello,When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for setting up an encrypted channel of communication between a client and server disabled?We still need TLS 1.1, so when it will be disabled? By a Microsoft patch? And how could we...
  3. When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...: Hello,When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for setting up an encrypted channel of communication between a client and server disabled?We still need TLS 1.1, so when it will be disabled? By a Microsoft patch? And how could we...
  4. TLS security settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TLS security settings: Recently, I was trying to connect to Facebook and WhatsApp Web's pages, but I couldn't because the following message appeared, every time: "Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps...
  5. TLS Security

TLS Security: Hello, Just today I found that I am unable to load most web pages in MS Edge or even Chrome. Message says my TLS security is preventing access which is because my wpad.home devise is not set up to accept connections on the port World Wide Web Service HTTP. This has only...
  6. TLS security setting

TLS security setting: When I try to login to my Bank for online bill pay, I get the following error message: TLS security setting Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s...
  7. TLS

TLS: Running WIN 10 and VIASAT Browser- Continually get messages with suggestions as to what the problem is when trying to connect to the internet. However, there are no instructions on how to change TLS to default setting....
  8. TLS security settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    TLS security settings: how do I reset my TLS security settings back to default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tls-security-settings/b29e3acf-d709-4b46-8f2c-3fc1581eb163
  9. TLS security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TLS security: just reset my computer completyl wipe clean window loaded new only thing on computer is windows newest versio keep getting TLS security issues on web sights how to fix...
  10. Microsoft Edge TLS Security

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security: I run Webmin on my local LAN. Firefox opens and runs this without any problem. When I try Webmin to open with Microsoft Edge I get the fommowing error: Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tcp fast open firefox