Windows 10: Building help for a Windows 10 (TBH W7 and upward) application

Discus and support Building help for a Windows 10 (TBH W7 and upward) application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is the currently supported tool for this - VS2017 doesn't appear to offer a Help Project *Mad One of the guys I know said HTML Help, but that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by perdrix, Mar 25, 2018.

1. perdrix Win User

Building help for a Windows 10 (TBH W7 and upward) application

What is the currently supported tool for this - VS2017 doesn't appear to offer a Help Project *Mad

One of the guys I know said HTML Help, but that appears not to have been touched since ages, so that can't be it.

Dave

:)

perdrix, Mar 25, 2018

2. Windows 10 - Ethernet Realtek RTL8102EL Issue

Still not working, ASUS aren't providing a driver - so I guess it's Windows 8.1 for me. Bit disappointed tbh, I was looking forward to windows 10. I've decided not to build a new PC just to get it.

Will Newman, Mar 25, 2018
  3. computer orignally came with windows 8.1 and i want to go back to that

My computer originally came with windows 8.1 a few months ago I updated to windows 10 and tbh (To be honest) I kind of regret it. they did a good job on windows 10 but I just don't like it. Anyways, ive tried Everything, to get windows 8.1 back and I cant
    get it. I did it a long time ago but I forgot how to do it, does anybody know how to get back to windows 8,1 and and prevent the windows 10 updates. BTW, when I clicked go to previous build it said something like I didn't have a previous build when I did ,
    Pretty weird tbh.

kissypapafio, Mar 25, 2018
  4. Bree New Member

They are correct. Windows 10 supports Compiled HTML Help files (.chm).

https://support.microsoft.com/help/917607

MSDN | Which Version of Help do I Need?
    MSDN | Create a Help Project

Thema:

1. Building help for a Windows 10 (TBH W7 and upward) application - Similar Threads - Building help TBH

2. Xbox controller acting weird, scrolling upwards in any windows application, going to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller acting weird, scrolling upwards in any windows application, going to the...: Subject, I use a xbox controller for my xbox and my computer.the model number is 1708I've tried connecting via USB, and reseting my pc. I've also tried connecting to another device such as my xbox, which it worked surprisingly.thanks for reading my question! - MineAirShou...
  3. Xbox controller acting weird, scrolling upwards in any windows application, going to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox controller acting weird, scrolling upwards in any windows application, going to the...: Subject, I use a xbox controller for my xbox and my computer.the model number is 1708I've tried connecting via USB, and reseting my pc. I've also tried connecting to another device such as my xbox, which it worked surprisingly.thanks for reading my question! - MineAirShou...
  4. Xbox controller acting weird, scrolling upwards in any windows application, going to the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 not communicating with W7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 not communicating with W7: I have just purchased a W10 PC. I have a PC and laptop both running W7 and have these networked and can share files at will. I have spent hours trying to get the W10 PC to connect with these. I can see all three in the network but cannot acess the two W7 and am asked for...
  6. Windows 10 takes upwards of a couple hours to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 takes upwards of a couple hours to boot: My PC has been having issues with booting for the last month or two. Sometimes when i start up i get the spinning dots for 30 minutes to an hour to this last time it took over 2 hours just to reach the login screen. I checked SFC the first time and i got several errors...
  7. Application does not open with new build of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application does not open with new build of Windows 10: Hi! I have an application that run correctly with the Windows build version 18362 but I update to 18363 and the application does not open anymore. Does anyone knows how to solve this issue? Thanks in advanced!...
  8. Install Applications on Windows 10 64Bit Build 1909

in Windows 10 Support
    Install Applications on Windows 10 64Bit Build 1909: I installed the new Build 1909 on my PC (new install not an upgrade). After completion I tried to install the new Malewarebytes version 4. Installation failed. Then I go back to release 3.8.3 this one installed but failed to start with an error missing entry point in a...
  9. w7

w7: How can i go back to window 7 , i update to w10 and i dont like it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w7/baf6fb21-e075-4b16-968f-0d0ef0116303"
  10. windows 10 networking with w7

windows 10 networking with w7: w7 can send files to and from w10 pc but w10 pc says you do not have permission to access this computer, that is windows 7 pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-networking-with-w7/5aacca84-7aa9-4244-818a-a7337d147da2