Windows 10: Building Intelligent Bots for Business

Discus and support Building Intelligent Bots for Business in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier today, in San Francisco, we provided an update on how Microsoft is helping to democratize Artificial Intelligence (AI) by making it accessible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Building Intelligent Bots for Business

Source: Building Intelligent Bots for Business | Cortana Intelligence and Machine Learning Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 13, 2016

2. WHAT IS A FALLS CREATOR UPDATE? THANKS FOR ANY INFORMATION. Building Intelligent Bots for Business ;)

HELLO MS COMMUNITY...

ANY INFORMATION ON THE FALLS CREATOR UPDATE APPRECIATED...I COULD NOT GET AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE OR HELP FROM THE VIRTUAL CHAT 'BOT'...Building Intelligent Bots for Business ;) THANKYOU, Building Intelligent Bots for Business ;)

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate

LAYNA JAN WILSON, Dec 13, 2016
  3. Microsoft Store: Why do I only(!) see reviews written in German?

Lemuel,

It would be MUCH more helpful if you actually read and consider what people write before you respond.

PLEASE READ WHAT I WROTE ABOVE YOUR REPLY.

Posting standard responses is USELESS. If you don't want your job to be replaced by a bot don't act like one but like an intelligent human being. A bot can give the same useless kind of response much faster, creating much nicer "average
    response time to customer issue" statistics (who cares if it's useful, right?).

Mörre Noseshine, Dec 13, 2016
Thema:

Building Intelligent Bots for Business

1. Building Intelligent Bots for Business - Similar Threads - Building Intelligent Bots

2. McAfee bots

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee bots: I reinstalled Win 10 and ever since I keep getting McAfee pop ups. I tried resetting my browser and ran the McAfee removal tool. Any ideas? Thanks 160531
  3. There's a bot in FreeCell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a bot in FreeCell: Dear Microsoft Team, some days ago I played FreeCell and I tipped inadvertently „New game“. Immeadedly there was a message that I've lost a game. No chance for me to undo this action. By tipping the other function „New stack“ there is a warning combined with the question...
  4. Does Microsoft have a good Business Intelligence forum?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does Microsoft have a good Business Intelligence forum?: I don't see any database, data warehouse or business intelligence options in the Community home page. Does Microsoft have a good Business Intelligence forum? Thanks....
  5. Message Bots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message Bots: I have been spammed by bots for a couple days and when I block them more come and I do not know how to get them to stop. Can anyone help me with this? [Moderator Edit: Moved from: Community Participation Centre]...
  6. Skype and Bots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype and Bots: This morning, I opened my Beta of Skype to check in with friends and was greeted by Skype going nutso, and when I shut it down and reopened it, I got the following: [img] [img] Whatever this is, I'm not going for it! I did file feedback, but does anybody have any ideas...
  7. Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots: I found this at channel 9, and it is probably the most easy to understand definition of bots out there(in my opinion). PresenterBot is an open source project to demonstrate some of the technologies behind bot framework, LUIS, Skype and Bing Speech. You can find the...
  8. Transforming your business in the Systems of Intelligence Era

in Windows 10 News
    Transforming your business in the Systems of Intelligence Era: Customers today have access to a massive amount of data. The challenge they face is gaining meaningful insights from that data and making it actionable for their employees. During his keynote at Convergence Convergence 2015 Satya Nadella spoke to attendees about the...
  9. Microsoft readies Python, Java support for its bot-building framework

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft readies Python, Java support for its bot-building framework: Two years ago at its Build developer conference, Microsoft made a big push for its bot development tools and the idea of "conversation as a service." Since then, things have gone a bit quiet. [img] But it seems like Microsoft is ready to ramp up its bot-building tools...
  10. Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy

in Windows 10 News
    Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy: Microsoft Research, its Developer Experience team and its Applications and Services Group are all building out pieces of the company's evolving bot platform. Here's what's under the hood. Tomorrow, Facebook is expected to roll out new bot-related programming interfaces and...