Windows 10: Built in Administrator

Discus and support Built in Administrator in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Help running Windows 10, and I am stuck in the Built in Administrator log-in. It started when I was tring to disable the log-in password for my account... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Frogman, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Frogman Win User

Built in Administrator

Help running Windows 10, and I am stuck in the Built in Administrator log-in. It started when I was tring to disable the log-in password for my account in Windows. I can not log-in to my user's account and do not see my profile. I have went the Users Account page in the Control Panel, but only see the Adminstrator's profile not mine. And unable to create a different account.Please Help.

:)

Frogman, Aug 1, 2015

2. built-in administrator

After upgrading to W10 on a new PC most functions now come up with the message: ".... can't be opened using the Built-in Administrator account. Sign in with a different account and try again."

However I followed the prompts from online support, went to Settings then "Your email and accounts" then clicked on "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" but all I get is a flash that maybe a window trying to open and the small circle that means something
    is loading but nothing happens from there. No way to go forward and still lack of access to most programs.

Thanks for your thoughts. Paul

PaulDalmau, Aug 1, 2015
  3. built in administrator

i can not use any microsoft apps the computer says i can not use built in administrator i went to settings and changed to a local administrator it still will not work can anybody help?

charleswest9095, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Built in Administrator

1. Built in Administrator - Similar Threads - Built Administrator

2. how to fix the problem "this application cant be activated by the built in administrator"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix the problem "this application cant be activated by the built in administrator"?: please help me guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-problem-this-application-cant-be/36447f2c-d4e3-4b84-89fb-695fbcabe141
  3. how to fix the problem "this application cant be activated by the built in administrator"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix the problem "this application cant be activated by the built in administrator"?: please help me guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-problem-this-application-cant-be/36447f2c-d4e3-4b84-89fb-695fbcabe141
  4. Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account: I cannot enable "User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account" to allow OneDrive context menus. What should I do?...
  5. Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account

Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account: I cannot enable "User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account" to allow OneDrive context menus. What should I do?...
  6. How do i factory reset only the built in administrator account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i factory reset only the built in administrator account?: How do i factory reset and erase all data on the local built in administrator account without affecting other users on the same computer or affecting others on the same school network?...
  7. How do i factory reset only the built in administrator account?

How do i factory reset only the built in administrator account?: How do i factory reset and erase all data on the local built in administrator account without affecting other users on the same computer or affecting others on the same school network?...
  8. my pre built pc has a user pc administrator password and i cant get into my pc after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pre built pc has a user pc administrator password and i cant get into my pc after...: i factory reset my pre built pc and i came across a problem whereby my pre built pc had a admin user password that i was never informed about i tried using a command prompt but the user password wont allow me to access it i have tried putting wondows onto a usb stick and...
  9. my pre built pc has a user pc administrator password and i cant get into my pc after...

my pre built pc has a user pc administrator password and i cant get into my pc after...: i factory reset my pre built pc and i came across a problem whereby my pre built pc had a admin user password that i was never informed about i tried using a command prompt but the user password wont allow me to access it i have tried putting wondows onto a usb stick and...
  10. my pre built pc has a user pc administrator password and i cant get into my pc after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade