Windows 10: Built in bluetooth not detected ! help plz

Discus and support Built in bluetooth not detected ! help plz in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hey all I just upgraded to windows 10 on my Toshiba l50-a688 and I noticed that my built in Bluetooth was not detected if I search for it nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zero, Aug 17, 2015.

1. zero Win User

Built in bluetooth not detected ! help plz

hey all
    I just upgraded to windows 10 on my Toshiba l50-a688 and I noticed that my built in Bluetooth was not detected
    if I search for it nothing appears
    even went to device manager and show hidden devices and there's no Bluetooth adapter there !

it was working fine with win 8.1 before updating to win10

any help is appreciated if more info is needed tell me plz
    thx

:)

2. Nokia E72 - Firmware Version 91.XX

hi, I have just upgraded my E72-1 to Version 91.xx

but immediately after that i am not able to start Bluetooth. i get the message "Unable to perform the operation"

& also WLAN doesn't detect my home Network anymore..!!

plz help urgently.

ManishVaria---01, Aug 17, 2015
  3. In-built webcam not detected.

Hi Apurva,

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install drivers for webcam and check.

If you do not find drivers for windows 10, then try to install it in compatibility mode.

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

Built in bluetooth not detected ! help plz

1. Built in bluetooth not detected ! help plz - Similar Threads - Built bluetooth detected

2. Help plz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help plz: Ok so I have upgraded my cpu from a ryzen 5 1600 to a ryzen 7 5800x and I boot up my pc and a I get a recovery key login the key it show it on screen it’s not in my Microsoft account...
  3. plz help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    plz help: i wanted to change my pin when i did i got this " Sorry, this Pin isn’t Working for your Organisation’s Resources"so to resolve that i went to "C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local" in this in local service it says access not granted what do i do ?...
  4. Plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help: Don’t know what’s? I just updated windows and restarted the computer, but now it’s stuck on a black screen with the mouse and blue loading circle. submitted by /u/Elvisdv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtbjk1/plz_help/
  5. Plz help

Plz help: So I recently got my desktop and it was working normally well but suddenly about 5 weeks ago it seemed like some windows files were missing and directx also looks like its having problems, And because of this some games wont even launch or even install. I've tried updating my...
  6. Help plz

Help plz: I have been using windows 10 preview version and My computer has been crashing whenever I use video conferencing apps or anything that uses the microphone and webcam and when I use discord or Google meet it crashes and shows green screen of death instead of blue. Is this a...
  7. help plz

help plz: so um anyone know how to get to this thing power configuration manager utility? i want to disable boost clock on my laptop and i googled it and it told me to go to power configuration manager utility but idk where is it. i did google power configuration manager utility but it...
  8. plz help

plz help: i did a windows update today thinking it’s legit , but now i’m worried it’s not. i got an alert pop up telling me it was scheduled for a certain time, and whether i wanted to push it back an hour or not. i pushed it back and now it’s updating... but it’s taking forever and...
  9. PLZ HELP .... Headphones and microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PLZ HELP .... Headphones and microphone not detected: New PC built: - Windows 10 version 2004 - Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Plus - Ryzen 5 2600 - Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti - Monitor: Samsung UE590 Problem: My PC only detects my monitor as an audio device. It doesn't show my headset or microphone as and audio device...
  10. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...