Windows 10: Built in Email App - Unified inbox?

Discus and support Built in Email App - Unified inbox? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi friends! The built in email app of windows 10 don't have an unified inbox? Thanks! 12948 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by fulvioval, Aug 4, 2015.

1. fulvioval Win User

Built in Email App - Unified inbox?

Hi friends!

The built in email app of windows 10 don't have an unified inbox?

Thanks!

:)

fulvioval, Aug 4, 2015

2. Does Nokia S30+ phones have an email client?

Nokia feature phones running the S40 operating system have a built-in email client that is compatible with IMAP and POP3 protocols - do S30+ phones support a similar feature? I've gotten conflicting information on this; there are no mentions of setting up
    email in the user manuals for Nokia 220 & Nokia 225, but many tech sites claim that at least the latter supports email. I would assume that an email client would be a feature of the unified messaging app that is built into the S30+ OS.

mister_vulcan, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    Will Mango allow for backup or printing of SMS text messages?

The Unified Inboxes apply only to email accounts you have setup on the phone. And as JR pointed out, you cannot move items between accounts. When you tap the Move button on a message in a unified Inbox, only that account's folders can be selected.

The Messages app remains separate from emails. Texting is combined with Facebook chat and Windows Live Messenger. Messages still cannot be backed up or added to a unified Inbox.

Entegy, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Built in Email App - Unified inbox?

1. Built in Email App - Unified inbox? - Similar Threads - Built Email App

2. unified inbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unified inbox?: When I start the mail app, I see all my email together in one inbox. If I click on one account, for example to focus on work and not see personal stuff for a little while, I can just see the one account. Is there a way to get back to the unified account without closing and...
  3. unified inbox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unified inbox?: When I start the mail app, I see all my email together in one inbox. If I click on one account, for example to focus on work and not see personal stuff for a little while, I can just see the one account. Is there a way to get back to the unified account without closing and...
  4. Email Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Inbox: My Outlook emails are loading in Add Folder and have been doing so since May, 2021. No filtering, updates or any other attempts have allowed my daily messages to go directly to the Inbox as new messages. I received a message from what claims to be the Microsoft Team 2021;...
  5. Inbox emails disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inbox emails disappearing: All of my emails in my Inbox have disappeared again, the third time in a couple of months. I have only been able to recover the last couple of hours of emails today. But, most importantly, what is happening?? And how can I prevent it from continuing to happen?...
  6. Vanishing emails in inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vanishing emails in inbox: The entire contents of my inbox, years' worth of emails. vanished yesterday. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vanishing-emails-in-inbox/c3c00451-d606-46d4-a348-48b4c4361d7e"
  7. EMAIL, INBOX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EMAIL, INBOX: After opening my inbox and reading the messages, moments later the messages will just disappear. did not delete them. I have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-inbox/c5d2d480-0216-4783-8357-7767321559f6
  8. Outlook email inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email inbox: don't see much help for outlook email in the app, so the answer is probably easy. why can't I see all of the messages in my inbox on my surface, but I can on my phone. can't seem to find a setting or filter I need to change. thanks. Lew...
  9. no email list in inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    no email list in inbox: My email inbox shows multiple emails available but no list when i click on it. I have to delete the most recent email opened on the screen in order to go to the next. I've tried views tab etc, but cannot fix this....
  10. Unified inbox in Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Unified inbox in Mail?: I love Mail in Windows 10. It looks great and works very well, except for one big thing for me, which is that there's no unified inbox. I looked everywhere for it, but unless someone knows something that I don't, it seems like they skipped this on purpose. So, back to...