Windows 10: Built in email manager

Discus and support Built in email manager in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Happened a couple times. I got a note from windows in the bottom right corner saying I had an email, but with my email (gmail) open at the same time in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Akoto, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Akoto Win User

Built in email manager

Happened a couple times. I got a note from windows in the bottom right corner saying I had an email, but with my email (gmail) open at the same time in the browser (chrome), it didn't show up until I hit refresh (which is unusual).

:)

Akoto, Dec 15, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

WP7 Mango - Built in email client - Email subject not UTF-8 encoded

This comes up once a while, but I'm not sure what the cause is. Was this a reply or a new message? What type of account is it?

I just sent a message with a lot of French words with accents in both the subject and body from a Gmail account to a Hotmail account and it was fine.

Entegy, Dec 15, 2016
  3. WP7 Mango - Built in email client - Email subject not UTF-8 encoded

Hi Lipmat,

Has there been problems since you updated your phone?
    What is your current version?

FYI, there is an other thread where this same problem has been discussed: Wrong encoding when I forward/reply to Gmail mail

BR,
    -Christian

ChristianLindholm, Dec 15, 2016
  4. Akoto Win User

Built in email manager

Is there a way to get the notification center to make sounds when I get emails?

Akoto, Dec 16, 2016
  5. Akoto Win User
    Yeah, it's as if the mail app is preventing things from showing up in my browser tab.

Akoto, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Built in email manager

1. Built in email manager - Similar Threads - Built email manager

2. New Password Checkup built-in password manager for Google Account

in Windows 10 News
    New Password Checkup built-in password manager for Google Account: We’ve all been there. Compromising security for convenience, we put our personal information at risk with poor password habits. One in four Americans use common passwords—like Abc123, Password1111, and L: [email protected] Sixty-six percent of Americans admit to using the...
  3. [SOLVED] Why cant i send emails with the built in mail app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SOLVED] Why cant i send emails with the built in mail app?: Whenever i try to send it just gives me a send fail email from Windows. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solved-why-cant-i-send-emails-with-the-built-in/13542251-f6a8-4757-8c1d-95eaef26b938
  4. How can I manage the built-in burning functions on W10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I manage the built-in burning functions on W10 Pro?: Hi all - Is it possible to manage the built-in disc burning functions within W10 Pro or am I better off with a standalone program? TIA *Smile 129104
  5. Built in Microphone

in Cortana
    Built in Microphone: How do i set the microphone to stay on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-microphone/8809d5d5-e46e-45bf-8004-11876b16d73d"
  6. managing emails, stopping periodic wipeout of emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    managing emails, stopping periodic wipeout of emails: Although I checked settings on the google email page, I did not find a place to retain all my emails. Just seems every couple of months they are gone if this anything to do with a Microsoft pc setting?...
  7. managing emails, stopping periodic wipeout of emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    managing emails, stopping periodic wipeout of emails: Although I checked settings on the google email page, I did not find a place to retain all my emails. Just seems every couple of months they are gone if this anything to do with a Microsoft pc setting?...
  8. Win10 built in Email App formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 built in Email App formatting: Emails I compose using the built in app (Using Surface Pro) display fine on the screen but when viewed by the recipient on any other platform line spacing is screwed up. I typically use one blank line to separate paragraphs. The recipients sees two lines. If I dont use a...
  9. built-in administrator changed to email adr logging into windows store

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    built-in administrator changed to email adr logging into windows store: Hi, I was logged into the built-in administrator account when I downloaded the NPR1 app from the windows store. In order to proceed, I had to log into my microsoft.com account. The next time I restarted windows, I noticed the to log into the built-in administrator account...
  10. Built in Email App - Unified inbox?

in Browsers and Email
    Built in Email App - Unified inbox?: Hi friends! The built in email app of windows 10 don't have an unified inbox? Thanks! 12948