Windows 10: Built in email manager

Discus and support Built in email manager in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Happened a couple times. I got a note from windows in the bottom right corner saying I had an email, but with my email (gmail) open at the same time in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Akoto, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Akoto Win User

Built in email manager

Happened a couple times. I got a note from windows in the bottom right corner saying I had an email, but with my email (gmail) open at the same time in the browser (chrome), it didn't show up until I hit refresh (which is unusual).

:)

Akoto, Dec 15, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

WP7 Mango - Built in email client - Email subject not UTF-8 encoded

This comes up once a while, but I'm not sure what the cause is. Was this a reply or a new message? What type of account is it?

I just sent a message with a lot of French words with accents in both the subject and body from a Gmail account to a Hotmail account and it was fine.

Entegy, Dec 15, 2016
  3. WP7 Mango - Built in email client - Email subject not UTF-8 encoded

Hi Lipmat,

Has there been problems since you updated your phone?
    What is your current version?

FYI, there is an other thread where this same problem has been discussed: Wrong encoding when I forward/reply to Gmail mail

BR,
    -Christian

ChristianLindholm, Dec 15, 2016
  4. Akoto Win User

Built in email manager

Is there a way to get the notification center to make sounds when I get emails?

Akoto, Dec 16, 2016
  5. Akoto Win User
    Yeah, it's as if the mail app is preventing things from showing up in my browser tab.

Akoto, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Built in email manager

1. Built in email manager - Similar Threads - Built email manager

2. Built-in camera not being detected by Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in camera not being detected by Device Manager: My HP Victus 16 laptop running Windows 11 22H2 is not detecting the built-in webcam after installing and removing Camo Studio software from the Microsoft Store. The device manager shows the device as disconnected, saying "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to...
  3. Managing Email and Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Managing Email and Accounts: Greetings,My wife's personal laptop was somehow set up with her old employers information, so for example at the login screen, it shows her old email address. There's an account under "Email and accounts," and also a Microsoft account under "Accounts used by other apps." How...
  4. Managing Email and Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Managing Email and Accounts: Greetings,My wife's personal laptop was somehow set up with her old employers information, so for example at the login screen, it shows her old email address. There's an account under "Email and accounts," and also a Microsoft account under "Accounts used by other apps." How...
  5. Managing Email and Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. My Built In Camera is not Showing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Built In Camera is not Showing in Device Manager: My Built In Camera is not Showing in Device Manager Hi, I have a MSI G75 Raider; the laptop had a HD Webcam in the computer. I've been looking solutions to solve this problem for months but I just hit a huge wall and I'm out of options. When I clicked camera a black...
  7. In-built camera "dropping out" of device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In-built camera "dropping out" of device manager: My in-built camera on my HP All-in-one pc has suddenly started "dropping out" If I look in device manager the camera isn't listed, but a usb device is highlighted as an issue, if I disable then enable that usb device the camera returns to the Device manager listing and...
  8. managing emails, stopping periodic wipeout of emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    managing emails, stopping periodic wipeout of emails: Although I checked settings on the google email page, I did not find a place to retain all my emails. Just seems every couple of months they are gone if this anything to do with a Microsoft pc setting?...
  9. Win10 built in Email App formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 built in Email App formatting: Emails I compose using the built in app (Using Surface Pro) display fine on the screen but when viewed by the recipient on any other platform line spacing is screwed up. I typically use one blank line to separate paragraphs. The recipients sees two lines. If I dont use a...
  10. Built in Email App - Unified inbox?

in Browsers and Email
    Built in Email App - Unified inbox?: Hi friends! The built in email app of windows 10 don't have an unified inbox? Thanks! 12948