Windows 10: Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.4

Discus and support Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.4 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.4 Added support for Chocolatey application manager. Added automatic removal of uninstalled apps from Chocolatey (if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ap1978, Jun 2, 2018.

1. ap1978 Win User

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.4

• Added support for Chocolatey application manager.
    • Added automatic removal of uninstalled apps from Chocolatey (if possible).
    • Added ability to export uninstall commands to a batch file.
    • Added ability to create a PowerShell script that removes selected Store Apps.
    • Added "Tools" -> "Troubleshoot uninstallation problems" tool.
    • Added option to disable quiet uninstall daemon.
    • Added capability to pre-create junk early during app detection (for now used only for Chocolatey).
    • Renamed export function to be less confusing about its function.
    • Improved merging of similar application entries, fixed duplicate uninstallers.
    • Updated Steam publisher string.
    • Fixed apps that are no longer present still being seen as checked.
    • Fixed detected startup entries sometimes being lost during application scan.

https://www.fosshub.com/Bulk-Crap-Uninstaller.html

:)

ap1978, Jun 2, 2018

2. How can I uninstall spyhunter 4 on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I will be glad to assist you.

Follow these steps to Uninstall Spyhunter 4.

• Press Windows Key + Q, and then Type and click the Control Panel item.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • In the Programs and Features window, Right-click SpyHunter 4. Once
      SpyHunter 4 is highlighted, click on the Uninstall button.
    • Once SpyHunter 4 Uninstall window appears, it will ask you if you're sure you wish to remove SpyHunter 4 or RegHunter. Click
      Yes to start the uninstallation process. This will start the uninstallation process.
    For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Regards,

Rakesh.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Net framework 4

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We also thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Method 1:

For uninstalling a program, follow the steps below:

Step 1: Open run command by pressing
    Windows key + R.

Step 2: Type
    appwiz.cpl. You can see a list of programs installed in your PC.

Step 3: Click on the program you want to install. Uninstall option will get highlighted.

Step 4: Click Uninstall to uninstall the program.

Method 2:

To Turn Windows feature on/off, follow the steps below:

For uninstalling a program, follow the steps below.

Step 1: Open run command by pressing
    Windows key + R.

Step 2: Type
    appwiz.cpl. On the left side panel select Turn Windows feature on or off
    option.

Step 3: In the appeared window, check the option
    .net framework. It will now appear in the Programs and features
    page

Step 4: Click on
    .net framework and uninstall.

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community.

Likhitha V, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.4 - Similar Threads - Bulk Crap Uninstaller

2. How to uninstall framework 4?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to uninstall framework 4?: i have corrupted files of framework 4 i cant enter the folder or uninstall it how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-framework-4/86039263-ad54-4487-8178-8367b3f8af34
  3. How to uninstall framework 4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall framework 4?: i have corrupted files of framework 4 i cant enter the folder or uninstall it how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-framework-4/86039263-ad54-4487-8178-8367b3f8af34
  4. How to uninstall framework 4?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bulk Crap Uninstaller

Bulk Crap Uninstaller: Anyone using bulk crap uninstaller Bulk Crap Uninstaller - Remove large amounts of unwanted applications ? This software seem outstanding and it can even remove windows features, that it can't de done with ccleaner or revo uninstaller, most important it is a free full...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 uninstall: I uninstalled FH4, I rebooted my pc a few times and yet, the 80/90 gig that the game took up was never freed from my C drive, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-uninstall/739af18c-27bf-4a4b-b5aa-1bccc69cb79c
  7. Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.10 out.

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.10 out.: Changelog/download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/bul...r/files/v4.10/ 118966
  8. Revo Uninstaller Pro 4

Revo Uninstaller Pro 4: Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily, Forced Uninstall, Leftovers Uninstaller, Portable Uninstaller [img] cKc4YL70xeI What's new in Revo Uninstaller Pro 4? Added - New Module – Windows Apps Manager to uninstall Windows Apps Added - New...
  9. Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.3

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.3: Fixed checked applications not being "seen" as checked if they are filtered out. Clicking uninstall will now properly uninstall them. Fixed crashes when OLV objects collection is not yet initialized. Fixed some ObjectDisposedException crashes in OLV. Fixed disposed OLV crash...
  10. Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.4

Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.3.4: Added capability to open update link in web browser Fixed treemap not working correctly with only 1 item on the list Blacklisted "Installer" folder for drive scanning Relaxed overly strict check for questionable directory names Updated rate link to a new website...