Windows 10: Bullguard Premium protection?

Discus and support Bullguard Premium protection? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; As anyone ever used this AV suite before, I've used many AV suites but never this one? 8147 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kuyenmotdivad, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Bullguard Premium protection?

As anyone ever used this AV suite before, I've used many AV suites but never this one?

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Jul 11, 2015

2. Firewall

I have Bullguard security installed with Firewall, I keep getting notifications that both Bullguard and Windows firewall are on, I have checked and only Bullguard firewall is on. Annoying !

ainmanakaalan, Jul 11, 2015
  3. kjl1956 Win User
    Deleting a file!!

I had this same issue with sun java and bullguard premium protection.

Java ran an update, failed to install and when I tried a manual download-web update and the full installer both failed with not an empty directory.

I could not uninstall the program from the programs and features option as"it was not installed".

The only thing feasible was to delete the program from the installed directory, then I was able to install it fresh.

Bullguard was not even on the hard drive, but when a started a new install, it asked if I wanted to update it.

MS knows of this and other issues from 1709, kb 4041676, kb 4041691 and told they are working on a fix.

Had to go back to 1703 as it fixed many more issues on one system.

kjl1956, Jul 11, 2015
Thema:

Bullguard Premium protection?

1. Bullguard Premium protection? - Similar Threads - Bullguard Premium protection

2. Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender: if I have malwarebytes premium protection with real protection and microsoft defender with real protection, does it cause performance conflicts?...
  3. Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender: if I have malwarebytes premium protection and microsoft defender, does it cause performance conflicts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malwarebytes-premium-protection-and-microsoft/8fbca401-6f1e-4f93-8e0f-efef12867487
  4. Defender Premium protection plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender Premium protection plus: I received this email yesterday:Microsoft AccountsThank you for using our services. This email is regarding your subscription of Defender Premium protection plus. Please check below for more information. Customer email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Customer...
  5. Defender Premium protection plus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender Premium protection plus: I received this email yesterday:Microsoft AccountsThank you for using our services. This email is regarding your subscription of Defender Premium protection plus. Please check below for more information. Customer email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Customer...
  6. Malwarebytes Premium protection vs Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Premium protection vs Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection: Malwarebytes Premium Protection/Malwarebytes free edition protection has a lots of bugs more a lot than Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection Malwarebytes Premium Protection/Malwarebytes free edition protection keeps app crashing and keeps showing BSOD more a lot than Malwarebytes...
  7. BULLGUARD versus ESET?

BULLGUARD versus ESET?: No contest I'm guessing. Just wondered if Bullguard has any advantages for online gaming that ESET doesn't? I've been using ESET on all my computers and phones for years. 5 a month and I'm covered. I'm guessing Bullguard is just crapware some company is trying to promote...
  8. Delete BullGuard?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete BullGuard?: Hello, I own the antivirus program BullGuard. My license expires in 4 days, I don't want to renew it because it is just too expensive. Now here are two questions. 1.do I have to delete it if I want another one, e.g. Avira? There is this window protection or...
  9. McAfee vs BullGuard

McAfee vs BullGuard: I just bought new laptop windows10. McAfee trial is installed but in package was BullGuard flyer - can I install this in addition or will the two interfere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mcafee-vs-bullguard/fd4895db-2c8f-4c1f-94b8-4b8a0964efed"
  10. BSOD uninstalling bullguard protection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD uninstalling bullguard protection: hi guys i was uninstalling bullguard protection then i got BSOD minidump file below Attachment 103876 65504