Windows 10: Burning music to a disc in WMP...

Discus and support Burning music to a disc in WMP... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When trying to burn music from my library to a disc I get the following message after it indicates the burn is complete: "Windows Media Player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by raymac donald, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Burning music to a disc in WMP...

When trying to burn music from my library to a disc I get the following message after it indicates the burn is complete:

"Windows Media Player encountered an error while burning. Verify that the burner is connected properly and that the disc is clean and not damaged."

Further confusion is applied when it's discovered that the disc plays back on my lap top but not on other devices. Question (besides the obvious, 'why is this happening?): Is this a codec issue or a driver update issue or something else entirely?

:)

raymac donald, Aug 14, 2018

2. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Burning A Disc in WMP

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run
    System Maintenance Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + X key. 
    • Select Control panel.
    • Click on “Troubleshooting” and click on “view all”.
    • Click on “windows media player dvd” and Click on Next button.
    • Run the troubleshooter and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the suggestion provide by Brenda Woollard replied on November 1, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Help with burning CD on Windows Media Player

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Burning music to a disc in WMP...

how can I remove a countdown clock from burned discs on WMP?

thanks for the reply Sachin.V but not really able to screenshot the problem.

When I burn movies to disc using Windows Media Player the disc burns fine but the movie has a counter clock on the left hand side. I've tried other programs which do not burn the clock on the disc but much prefer WMP as it's much faster. Going through lots
    of discs trying to solve the issue but I cannot find a setting anywhere on WMP which would remove the counter.

Jacqueline23, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Burning music to a disc in WMP...

1. Burning music to a disc in WMP... - Similar Threads - Burning music disc

2. Burning a Disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning a Disc: Burning a Disc – I want to copy my Document files to a DVD+RW disc and beable to edit it and add and delete future files. In the screenshot, which option do I choose? Thanks, Jerry 4/22/2021 [ATTACH]...
  3. burn to cd on wmp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    burn to cd on wmp: how do i burn a wav or audio from my files on wmp, wmp will not show my files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-to-cd-on-wmp/9c7e8309-5867-4b80-bdb9-3c3fbf5e5e32
  4. WMP will not finalise a disc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WMP will not finalise a disc.: Hi, I've been trying to burn photographs to a disc but the Windows Media will not finalize. It gets to about 90% then rejects the disc with the message " Windows media player cannot burn the files If the burner is busy wait for the current task to finish. If necessary verify...
  5. Burning discs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Burning discs: what speed does windows 10 use to burn discs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-discs/690a1e0e-c758-43ff-bacb-a2255bde58e7
  6. WMP Disc Burner

WMP Disc Burner: This message appears after the disc burner fails to burn cd.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wmp-disc-burner/72d967e7-4df6-4cdd-b19a-5c98fd7770f5
  7. Copy music tracks and burn onto a blank disc.

Copy music tracks and burn onto a blank disc.: I've copied music tracks (Ript) onto hard drive and I am trying to burn tracks onto a blank disc. I've dragged a track to right of screen (drag track here to create a list) but having put curser on the track - held down with left of mouse and dragged to the indicated place,...
  8. Disc burning

Disc burning: I can not get my HP laptop running windows 10 to recognised discs or burn them? I can play them on VLC. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have looked on devices and printer. Had searched for it could not find. It is in device manager....
  9. Burning CD's with WMP

Burning CD's with WMP: Even though I am burning at a slow speed the CD's will not play on the CD player in my car. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-cds-with-wmp/95b476e7-548a-46d1-bd05-a8348345b1a7"
  10. WMP won't burn CDR discs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WMP won't burn CDR discs: I use Memorex CDR discs to burn my music from my computer. WMP will not burn the music, tells me to remove current cd and insert an empty one. That is what I am using. But WMP keeps rejecting my discs. what can I do to bypass this interruption?...