Windows 10: Busy Week Ahead: Win 10 TH2 to Launch Tomorrow, New Mobile Build also

Discus and support Busy Week Ahead: Win 10 TH2 to Launch Tomorrow, New Mobile Build also in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has been up front about the early stage of Edge. For the past three months they have been focusing on refining the rollout version of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Busy Week Ahead: Win 10 TH2 to Launch Tomorrow, New Mobile Build also

Right Edge is working much better than previously but still needs work ofc. 10586 th2 is decently stable *here so if this is any indication the gen release should go well or at least better for some than RTM I'm hoping .

I'm looking forward to the Redstone test builds soon . I have 2 other PC's that are on RTM now along with the other half of this daily driver dual booter .

blutos cousin, Nov 9, 2015

2. Looking forward to the Redstone builds on the fast ring . ☺

blutos cousin, Nov 9, 2015
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Please, I appreciate the help, but I've stated a few times that that option does not work for me. I'm not running the Insider Program, but the regular RTM version. And YES, I've had (still do) those setting set on both my desktop and laptop, but still got video card driver updates.

Thanks.

sygnus21, Nov 9, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

Busy Week Ahead: Win 10 TH2 to Launch Tomorrow, New Mobile Build also

That's usually tied to release of ISO.

CountMike, Nov 9, 2015
  5. Pendaws Win User
    I can't wait until tomorrow, (the 11th my time) for TH2. *Smile

Pendaws, Nov 9, 2015
  6. I do believe the way it normally goes is, Insider build ISO's get updated when new build gets released to slow ring. And the Media Creation Tool gets updated when a major update/upgrade is released to the consumer build. In this case both are likely going to be updated, eventually. New ISO's will show up on MSDN too.

alphanumeric, Nov 9, 2015
  7. sartwell Win User
    Just got a new computer and I'm new to Windows 10. How do I get the upgrade? Thanks!

sartwell, Nov 9, 2015
  8. CountMike New Member

It should download automatically thru Windows update, if it doesn't start today or tomorrow, you can try to force update !

CountMike, Nov 9, 2015
  9. sartwell Win User
    Thanks.

sartwell, Nov 9, 2015
  10. groze Win User
    I just tried the media creation tool, one of the setuphost files still shows the version as 10240. I may have to wait tell Wednesday or Thursday to create an iso image.

groze, Nov 9, 2015
  11. Rocky Win User
    I wonder if this update will be going out today.

Rocky, Nov 9, 2015
  12. JohnBurns Win User
    Has anyone received this update yet? I'm beginning to wonder if it's going to be released today, as someone would surely let us know if they received and installed it.

JohnBurns, Nov 9, 2015
  13. Busy Week Ahead: Win 10 TH2 to Launch Tomorrow, New Mobile Build also

Too early to tell yet I would think

The usually come out at 10am Microsoft Time (6pm GMT)

paulsalter, Nov 9, 2015
  14. 3 more hours at least or maybe more.

Sumit Dhiman, Nov 9, 2015
  15. In a way, I don't want the update!!!
    Because all our computers will be running perfectly without bugs, no BSOD crashes, no fuzzy fonts, no network errors, or driver problems. What will we all talk about!!!!
    The only posts will be in the chillout room!!!
    HeHeHe! only joking!

Cornishman, Nov 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Busy Week Ahead: Win 10 TH2 to Launch Tomorrow, New Mobile Build also - Similar Threads - Busy Week Ahead

2. New features in Outlook mobile app for business

in Windows 10 News
    New features in Outlook mobile app for business: Three years ago, we launched Outlook mobile with a mission to deliver the best on-the-go email and calendar app, one that combines delightful customer experiences with enterprise-grade security. To serve an ever more mobile and distributed workforce, today we are announcing...
  3. NEW BUILD win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEW BUILD win 10: has microsoft released a new iso for windows 10 today 7124
  4. Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Ready to Launch

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Ready to Launch: Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Ready to Launch The update has been spotted on Microsoft’s Servers [img] Microsoft is expected to roll out a new Windows 10 Mobile Redstone build sometime this week, most likely on Tuesday or Wednesday, but at the same time, the...
  5. Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.104 Expected Next Week

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.104 Expected Next Week: One build per week seems to be Microsoft’s new strategy Microsoft has just updated PC insiders with a new Windows 10 Redstone preview build, and there’s now word that the company is getting ready to do the same for mobile, with a new release currently in the pipeline....
  6. We will not have new builds this week for Fast ring, for PC or Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    We will not have new builds this week for Fast ring, for PC or Mobile: We will not have new builds this week for Fast ring, for PC or Mobile Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 49169
  7. New (and final?) build of Windows 10 Mobile coming this week?

in Windows 10 News
    New (and final?) build of Windows 10 Mobile coming this week?: [img] Report claims the firm could deliver final build this week Now that both the PC version of Windows 10 and the Threshold 2 update are alive and kicking, Microsoft’s hard at work to finalize work on the mobile version of the operating system, and according to a...
  8. Microsoft Announces New Windows 10 Build Ahead of RTM

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces New Windows 10 Build Ahead of RTM: Microsoft is struggling to finalize work on Windows 10 this week, and the company is now planning to release a new build for Windows insiders that would let them try out the latest improvements it made to the operating system before the big launch on July 29. Microsoft’s...
  9. No new builds for mobile this week

in Windows 10 News
    No new builds for mobile this week: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 50199
  10. Microsoft to Release Windows 10 Mobile Build 14322 This Week

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to Release Windows 10 Mobile Build 14322 This Week: Microsoft to Release Windows 10 Mobile Build 14322 This Week The new version is expected to land today Microsoft delayed the release of a new Windows 10 Mobile build last week because of a last-minute bug, and the company promised to launch it this week as soon as the...