Windows 10: Buy ebook on Microsoft store

Discus and support Buy ebook on Microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, community! I'm trying to buy an ebook through the store but I keep on getting this error every time I try to click on purchase. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by School of English, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Buy ebook on Microsoft store

Buy ebook on Microsoft store e13b61a2-604e-4904-ba3a-14a649412578?upload=true.png

Hello, community!

I'm trying to buy an ebook through the store but I keep on getting this error every time I try to click on purchase. I'm currently in Argentina, changed the store to US and I'm using Paypal with and Argentine credit card. Is possible that since the book store is not available in Argentina I'm getting this error? What amazes me is that I'm using Paypal so I don't think it's a problem connected to the payment method. I had previously purchased a book using a redeem code. Do you have any ideas of what the issue is?

Thank you!

Nahuel

:)

School of English, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway

Source: Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway! Im Giving Away MILLIONS of FREE Microsoft eBooks again, including: Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016, Power BI, Azure, Windows 8.1, Office 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM, PowerShell, Exchange Server, System Center, Cloud, SQL Server and more! | Microsoft Director of Sales Excellence - Eric Ligman

Brink, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Can't Find eBooks In Windows Store

Hi,

One of the new features of the Creators update is an eBook section that you can browse through and purchase eBooks using Windows Store. Looking at the screenshot, it's clear that the section for the eBook is missing. To help resolve the issue, we recommend
    resetting your Windows Store app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Click on App & features on the left side pane.
    • Look for Store, then click and select Advance options.
    • Press Reset.
    • Reboot you computer then check Windows Store.
    Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Jul 24, 2018
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

Buy ebook on Microsoft store

Free ebooks from Microsoft Press

Definitely could use that Windows 10 one. I assumed Windows 8 would be the stepping stone between 7 and 10 and overlooked some of the common issues with it simply because I expected greatness to be born of its ashes (Win8 isn't bad once you get used to it, imo). Trying the Win 10 preview, it seems like it's still in a transitional stage of half Win 7 and half what MS is trying to achieve with Metro.

Thanks! *Toast :toast:

Thema:

Buy ebook on Microsoft store

1. Buy ebook on Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Buy ebook Microsoft

2. Unable to buy app in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to buy app in Microsoft Store: I want to buy an app in the Microsoft Store with an iDEAL-payment but I get the message shown below. The app I want to buy and install is "Music Discovery - Song finder using shazams". How do I resolve this issue?...
  3. Unable to buy app in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to buy app in Microsoft Store: I want to buy an app in the Microsoft Store with an iDEAL-payment but I get the message shown below. The app I want to buy and install is "Music Discovery - Song finder using shazams". How do I resolve this issue?...
  4. can't buy off the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't buy off the microsoft store: ive had this issue for a while and ive tried everything ive found online from rebooting the store app, updating it, restarting my pc, changing payment method all of that and i still cant buy anything off the app. yet i can buy from the microsoft store website. i think its...
  5. can't buy off the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't buy off the microsoft store: ive had this issue for a while and ive tried everything ive found online from rebooting the store app, updating it, restarting my pc, changing payment method all of that and i still cant buy anything off the app. yet i can buy from the microsoft store website. i think its...
  6. can't buy off the microsoft store

7. Buying from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying from the microsoft store: So today i saw that the xbox game pass for pc was only 1 dollar for some reason doesnt show euro and so i thought i would get it but the country/region thing is locked to usa and i live no where near there, i changed my region to estonia my country and it still didnt work,...
  8. activate microsoft ebook reader

activate microsoft ebook reader: activate microsoft ebook reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-microsoft-ebook-reader/2a406c22-0241-4d70-a1e5-33300da72596
  9. Microsoft Store Buying product issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Buying product issue: [ATTACH] Lately I've been playing some Game Pass games and mostly Sea of Thieves. Then, I wanted to buy "Ancient Coins" (an in-game coin) which were only purchasable by Microsoft Store. Everything was proceeding normally, until after I typed my PIN and when I was going to...
  10. Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway

in Windows 10 News
    Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway: It’s that time of year again, and today I am kicking off my annual FREE MICROSOFT EBOOK GIVEAWAY extravaganza! And this time, I’m posting MORE FREE EBOOKS in this post than I ever have in any of my previous giveaways! Based on this, you will notice something different about...