Windows 10: Buy Microsoft Windows and Office

Discus and support Buy Microsoft Windows and Office in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Has any body ever used this service? Is it any good? Web Server's Default Page. windows7productkey .com/ 7375 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Rocky, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Rocky Win User

Buy Microsoft Windows and Office

Has any body ever used this service? Is it any good?

Web Server's Default Page. windows7productkey .com/

:)

Rocky, Jun 23, 2015

2. Inbuild Microsoft Office

Is Microsoft Office inbuilt in widows 10 home??

I mean do we have to buy MS Office separately when we buy Windows 10 home laptops??

AurobindoMahapatro, Jun 23, 2015
  3. florinus Win User
    i have a small business-6 pc's. Can i buy Microsoft Windows 10 Home Retail?

hi.

I need to know if it is ok to buy for each 6 computers/notebooks in a small business 'Microsoft Windows 10 Home Retail' or I am compelled to buy windows pro.

I ask this question because for office 365 I know I have to buy Microsoft Office 365 Small Business.

ty.

Florin

florinus, Jun 23, 2015
  4. z3r010 Win User

I wouldn't go anywhere near it, it looks like they resell oem multiple times as they provide no COA.

| ICANN WHOIS Registrant Contact

Name: fheui akojm
    Organization:
    Mailing Address: hfeuwifg, idosdnr 38129 China
    Phone: +86.13782167102
    Ext:
    Fax:
    Fax Ext:
    Email: [removed]

Nobody can sell genuine products at those prices.L:

z3r010, Jun 23, 2015
  5. Rocky Win User
    Thanks. I am looking to buy Office 2013 and those looked like good prices. I guess that they are just too good to be true.

Rocky, Jun 23, 2015
  6. Kari Win User
    Why not subscribe to Office 365 Personal? With $7 /£6 / €7 a month (1 user license) you get Office 2013 now both to your PC and mobile or tablet and when Office 2016 will be released later this year you will get upgraded for free. Always the latest Office suite. Plus you get 1 TB OneDrive storage and 60 minutes free Skype Calls per month (to mobile phones in 8 countries and landlines in 60+ countries).

If you need more licenses you will get 5 with Office 365 Home for $10 /£8 /€10 a month. Five users, install to five PCs or Macs plus five tablets or mobiles, each license with 60 monthly Skype Call minutes and 1 TB of OneDrive.

Compare Microsoft Office Products

7. So much this. When I came back to Windows I went ahead and grabbed Office 365 Home with the 5 licenses. With a copy of the most current Office costing 200 bucks (as I just found on newegg) and I am using 2 licenses right this minute with 3 more available I can give to my family or friends that is 400 bucks. New version of Office every 3-4 years... If I want to stay current it costs me exactly the same amount right now. The other 3 licenses I have available are basically free. I highly suggest the 99 a year up front payment as well, save 20 bucks.

*EDIT* I think my math is right, either way it's a great deal if you want to keep current.

jmgibson1981, Jun 23, 2015
  8. Rocky Win User

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I will definitely look at my options. I have Office 2010 Professional and I love Outlook, so I really need a product that has Outlook. I am thinking about picking up something on ebay called Office 365 University, I like the way that looks.

Rocky, Jun 23, 2015
  9. Kari Win User
    Office 365 University is exactly the same than Office 365 Personal but the University edition is for eligible people only. You need to officially prove that you are a full- or part-time student, faculty or staff in any of the accepted universities, colleges or high schools to get Office 365 University activated. It's a subscription for 4 years, paid fully in advance.

Microsoft Office 365 University, Office for School

EDIT:

I was wrong to claim that you have to be a full time student. That part of my post above is now edited to say "full- or part-time student, faculty and staff".

This from Microsoft:

10. Rocky Win User
    The last time I bought a similar product from ebay I had no problem. My current Office 2010 Professional Academic version I bought real cheap in 2011 on ebay and I activated it real easy. I am sure that I will have no problems with 365 University.

Rocky, Jun 23, 2015
  11. Kari Win User
    It is of course your decision, this is a free world. Personally I would never do that, try to save a few bucks by getting an edition I am not entitled to and then in case it does not work as expected, finally pay for the product I should have bought in the first place.

12. Rocky Win User
    Thank you. I sincerely appreciate your time and attention to my issue. Your post was very well worded and I completely understand the ethical concerns.

Rocky, Jun 23, 2015
  13. Buy Microsoft Windows and Office

I've had purchased a University edition of office when I was in college a few years back, and I found the box does not actually contain a key, but a code you entered into the website in order to get your key mailed to your school email address.

That being said, I'm currently using Office 365 personal. I'm slowly taking advantage of the 1TB of OneDrive space and I like knowing that I won't have to deal with incompatible files from newer editions.

FuturDreamz, Jun 24, 2015
  14. Rocky Win User
    Thanks for that info, it saved me some money.

Rocky, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Buy Microsoft Windows and Office - Similar Threads - Buy Microsoft Office

2. buying ms office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    buying ms office: if i want to buy ms office and install it on the classic way, that is. directly on windows, and work offline.which package should i buy?and is it possible to install it on 3-4 computers?...
  3. buying ms office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    buying ms office: if i want to buy ms office and install it on the classic way, that is. directly on windows, and work offline.which package should i buy?and is it possible to install it on 3-4 computers?...
  4. Buying office in tirupur

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying office in tirupur: Tirupur t-shirt manufacturing industry in India has over many small, medium and large-scale textile industries. GLORY HOUSE APPARELS INC is the leading buying office in Tirupur. With a garment buying agent experience of more than 30 years, we have a good relationship with...
  5. Buying office in tirupur

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying office in tirupur: Which is no 1 Best garment buying office in Tirupur.I am from Bolivia, one of my client in UAE was looking for corporate polo t-shirt, for an company event. Since I know few t-shirt manufacture in Tirupur they contacted me. Nowadays there is a huge issue in getting...
  6. Buying office in tirupur

Buying office in tirupur: Tirupur t-shirt manufacturing industry in India has over many small, medium and large-scale textile industries. GLORY HOUSE APPARELS INC is the leading buying office in Tirupur. With a garment buying agent experience of more than 30 years, we have a good relationship with...
  7. Buying office in tirupur

Buying office in tirupur: Which is no 1 Best garment buying office in Tirupur.I am from Bolivia, one of my client in UAE was looking for corporate polo t-shirt, for an company event. Since I know few t-shirt manufacture in Tirupur they contacted me. Nowadays there is a huge issue in getting...
  8. Buying Office cheap

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Buying Office cheap: I already use Office 2013 but when a repair shop installed a new motherboard, somehow they fouled up the Office installation and I have been using it no problems but not activated. I am now setting up a new PC and I probably will not be able to transfer Office from the old...
  9. buying office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    buying office: Please is there any other method of payment other than through card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-office/6abd8fe6-e497-450b-ba34-d0033d9e7bd4
  10. Not Windows specifically but can I still buy Microsoft Office outright?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not Windows specifically but can I still buy Microsoft Office outright?: I don’t want to pay for it forever, all I want is to fix the annoying ‘your Microsoft isn’t activated’ thing that’s been there for over a year now(since my last hardware upgrade) and have Office and not have to worry about it or put endless money into it submitted by...