Windows 10: Buying CCleaner Professional and upgrades?

Discus and support Buying CCleaner Professional and upgrades? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm thinking about buying CCleaner and I can't find it listed on their webpage But do you get full access to future free software upgrades?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by seek, Aug 29, 2015.

1. seek Win User

Buying CCleaner Professional and upgrades?

Hey, I'm thinking about buying CCleaner and I can't find it listed on their webpage But do you get full access to future free software upgrades?

thanks!

:)

2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 29, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 29, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

It should be listed there somewhere. I have used the free version for years. Works great. Make sure you are at Piriform.com that's their website.

JohnC, Aug 29, 2015
  5. Tony K Win User
    Hi there. I think this is the best link to their site. During install make sure you uncheck anything you don't want installed along with CCleaner.

Latest CCleaner Version Released - Windows 10 Forums

Tony K, Aug 29, 2015
  6. Joergi Win User
    For me the Professional version is not what I need. The program has some nice functions, but it is not that it would be absolutely necessary to use the PC. For me it is just to play with. If they wanted money for that, I would no longer use it.

Joergi, Aug 29, 2015
  7. Berton Win User
    I only use the Portable version of CCleaner, doesn't need installing and works from a USB Thumb/Flash drive or SDHC card reader on Notebooks. It's a .zip file and I just decompress/extract to a Folder on the drive which could also be the HDD but no icons, have to locate it in File Manager and double-click either .exe file depending upon the version of Windows, 32-bit or 64-bit.
    ccsetup509.zip
    http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/builds

Berton, Aug 29, 2015
  8. LittleJay Win User

I bought a license for Ccleaner Pro, because I think it is worth while to support the software vendors, who put out good products.

LittleJay, Aug 29, 2015
  9. Joergi Win User
    Yes, that's the one I am using as well.

Joergi, Aug 29, 2015
  10. swarfega Win User
    Like LittleJay, I didn't necessarily buy Pro because I wanted the features (which are few in Pro) but I have been using ccleaner for years and thought it was time I supported them.

swarfega, Aug 29, 2015
  11. Tony K Win User
    I made a donation years ago when they had that offer. I suppose I should buy the Pro to support them. It is a good program. Very professionally orchestrated.

Tony K, Aug 30, 2015
  12. YOU
    You Win User
    Buy it here: CCleaner - Download

The Professional Plus version is just bundled with Recuva, Speccy, and Defraggler. They are all already free, but I believe that get support for them if buy them individually or bundled with CCleaner Pro Plus.

And yes, do get free updates.

13. OldMike65 Win User

I bought mine two years ago. Never regretted it since day one. You can also run it on two computers, Pro version.
    I have Pro running on both my computers. *Smile

OldMike65, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Buying CCleaner Professional and upgrades? - Similar Threads - Buying CCleaner Professional

2. CCleaner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CCleaner: when I select Ccleaner it's too big for the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ccleaner/4d3f2c1b-8d6b-4184-bd8d-d2ce7a44e72d
  3. window 7 professional upgrading

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    window 7 professional upgrading: I have original Dell 2011 computer. Being retired use computer to play games , look E-Mail and to pay bills. Can any thing be done to keep this running to serve my purpose,...
  4. upgrade to windows professional

upgrade to windows professional: If someone purchased an upgrade from windows home to windows professional and their computer crashes, can they get it back? If they can, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-windows-professional/e81d27c9-b92f-4d3f-9c2f-d1c7cc18b39c
  5. can't upgrade ccleaner

can't upgrade ccleaner: I just signed up for CCleaner update. paid for and give them all my info. but when I choose to save file I get shut out. they ack like they don,t know who I am. what is the problem?...
  6. CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key: Hey guys, CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key I saw on google it should be look like this [img] but I saw on my laptop its looking like this [img] How to fix it ? Regards. 60591
  7. CCleaner

CCleaner: What is you guys opinion on this program? I bought the professional version and have used CCleaner for many years but I feel like its beginning to make a small difference on my computer... the cleaning isnt as good as it used to be many years ago... what do you guys think,...
  8. Ccleaner

Ccleaner: Each time I log into my user profile, Ccleaner asks for permissions to run. How can I stop this? Note: I could probably go to Google and research this problem, but I always like to hear something from this forum as I trust you guys and your solutions as they always...
  9. Ccleaner or ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ccleaner or ?: Is Ccleaner the only tool you can clean your Windows 10 with(not registry)safely? I have Bitdefender Total Security 2018, can I use the optimizer build in that product? I am not a techie so what software out there can I use? [img] 91807
  10. Which Windows 10 Professional to buy

in Windows 10 Support
    Which Windows 10 Professional to buy: Hi, Ive just bought a new PC without the OS. Im looking to purchase Windows 10 Professional 64 bit but i seem some software advertised as Pro 64 bit and others as Pro 32/64. Is there a difference because for some reason the 32/64 seems cheaper. Thanks, Mike 73561