Windows 10: Buying MS Office Home & Business 2016...

Discus and support Buying MS Office Home & Business 2016... in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi I'm in the process of configuring a new Win 10 laptop from Dell and buying the MS Office package from them seems a bit steep here in UK. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Jon313, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Jon313 Win User

Buying MS Office Home & Business 2016...

Hi

I'm in the process of configuring a new Win 10 laptop from Dell and buying the MS Office package from them seems a bit steep here in UK.

I have found a few places online that sell the MS Office Home & Business package but have reservations due to possible fakes/imitations leading to security risks etc.

Could someone offer any pointers where and what to look out for and avoid?

Thanks in advance *Smile

:)

Jon313, Oct 20, 2016
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

Outlook icon not in Control Panel

We appreciate your response. The Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 suite includes Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, and OneNote 2016. The Outlook application is included in

Office 365 Personal and Home editions
    as well as in
    Office Home & Business 2016
    . If you'd like to have Outlook on your device, we'd recommend upgrading to the aforementioned suites or purchase the

standalone
    version of Outlook.

To know more about Office Home & Student 2016, click on this
    link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jelu Cal, Oct 20, 2016
  3. LeeB7 Win User
    Getting error msg 'Program started in compatibility mode. Do you want to run the app anyway?'

This shouldn't be happening for all programs. I bought a new Dell PC with Win 10. Also had MS Office Home & Business 2016 installed by Dell - I get the error msg when running it, too.

LeeB7, Oct 20, 2016
  4. Buying MS Office Home & Business 2016...

Cornishman, Oct 20, 2016
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Use WPS office -- It's FREE and far more compatible with Ms Office.
    The only problem is that there's no email client - but the PRO version will have "an Outlook clone" soon.

The Most Compatible Free Office Suite - WPS Office

People often mention Libre Office but this one IMO is far better and will certainly handle pretty well any Ms office document without change.

If you use EXCEL with a load of VBS macros then you'll need the PRO version otherwise it works just fine (and if you are interested - on Linux and ANDROID too).

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Buying MS Office Home & Business 2016...

1. Buying MS Office Home & Business 2016... - Similar Threads - Buying Office Home

2. Office home & Business 2013

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office home & Business 2013: My laptop went to computer home in the sky. I purchased a new laptop. Office H & B 2013 gives me an invalid product key when I try to install. I had Windows 10 on my old laptop and it worked fine. What's wrong?? I am comfortable with this program and would like to stick...
  3. Issues with Word Home and Business 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issues with Word Home and Business 2016: Some advise please. I recently bought a new laptop and the Office Home and Business 2016. I had someone installed it. Later I used it to work, but when I tried to download files from email attachments or internet, the Microsoft word would not open. The prompt windows 'word...
  4. Office Home and Business 2019

Office Home and Business 2019: I purchased Office Home and Business 2019 last night for a new laptop, but I already have Office Professional Plus 2013 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-business-2019/db0592de-1f0d-487c-ad52-9911e3778353"
  5. Office Home and Business 2010

Office Home and Business 2010: I purchased this product from Ebay. When I'm in Word and need to use the taskbar I keep getting an error message that says I need to purchase. I entered the product key code and it still won't give me access. What do I need to do to fix this problem? Thanks...
  6. Microsoft Office Home & Business

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office Home & Business: When I reset system, I no longer have Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 on my system, which includes my Outlook, Word, and Excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-home-business/381050c1-a6e0-49a1-a3ce-f70d7cc3b990
  7. MS office Excel 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS office Excel 2016: How do I apply a new Theme Font to existing workbooks created with another Theme so that all fonts are changed to the new Theme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-excel-2016/1465ff54-f342-4038-85bf-30d61a970d98
  8. Home Office 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Home Office 2016: I installed Home Office yesterday and it seemed to work, but there no desk top icons, also for the Power Point function. I have to list programs to find them and enable them. Is this normal?...
  9. Home & Student 2016 and Home & Business 2013

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home & Student 2016 and Home & Business 2013: I plan on buying 2 Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 programs: one for my win10 laptop & one for my Win10 desktop. --- Is it necessary to have a Microsoft account in order to install & use Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016? If I sell or replace either or both...
  10. MS starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customer

in Windows 10 News
    MS starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customer: Microsoft starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customers [img] Microsoft was expected to release Office 2016 to business customers with an Office Enterprise E4, ProPlus or subscription sometime this month. Today, the company started rolling out...