Windows 10: Buying MS Office Home & Business 2016...

Discus and support Buying MS Office Home & Business 2016... in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi I'm in the process of configuring a new Win 10 laptop from Dell and buying the MS Office package from them seems a bit steep here in UK. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Jon313, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Jon313 Win User

Buying MS Office Home & Business 2016...

Hi

I'm in the process of configuring a new Win 10 laptop from Dell and buying the MS Office package from them seems a bit steep here in UK.

I have found a few places online that sell the MS Office Home & Business package but have reservations due to possible fakes/imitations leading to security risks etc.

Could someone offer any pointers where and what to look out for and avoid?

Thanks in advance *Smile

:)

Jon313, Oct 20, 2016
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

Outlook icon not in Control Panel

We appreciate your response. The Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 suite includes Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, and OneNote 2016. The Outlook application is included in

Office 365 Personal and Home editions
    as well as in
    Office Home & Business 2016
    . If you'd like to have Outlook on your device, we'd recommend upgrading to the aforementioned suites or purchase the

standalone
    version of Outlook.

To know more about Office Home & Student 2016, click on this
    link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jelu Cal, Oct 20, 2016
  3. LeeB7 Win User
    Getting error msg 'Program started in compatibility mode. Do you want to run the app anyway?'

This shouldn't be happening for all programs. I bought a new Dell PC with Win 10. Also had MS Office Home & Business 2016 installed by Dell - I get the error msg when running it, too.

LeeB7, Oct 20, 2016
  4. Buying MS Office Home & Business 2016...

Cornishman, Oct 20, 2016
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Use WPS office -- It's FREE and far more compatible with Ms Office.
    The only problem is that there's no email client - but the PRO version will have "an Outlook clone" soon.

The Most Compatible Free Office Suite - WPS Office

People often mention Libre Office but this one IMO is far better and will certainly handle pretty well any Ms office document without change.

If you use EXCEL with a load of VBS macros then you'll need the PRO version otherwise it works just fine (and if you are interested - on Linux and ANDROID too).

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Buying MS Office Home & Business 2016...

1. Buying MS Office Home & Business 2016... - Similar Threads - Buying Office Home

2. buying ms office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    buying ms office: if i want to buy ms office and install it on the classic way, that is. directly on windows, and work offline.which package should i buy?and is it possible to install it on 3-4 computers?...
  3. buying ms office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    buying ms office: if i want to buy ms office and install it on the classic way, that is. directly on windows, and work offline.which package should i buy?and is it possible to install it on 3-4 computers?...
  4. Office Home and Business 2016 Activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office Home and Business 2016 Activated: My father had a laptop at his office which had an activated office home and business 2016. He got a new laptop and decided to fully factory restore the old one and give it to my younger sibling(s) for schoolwork. Despite this, when going into word 2016 on the laptop it says...
  5. Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016: Ihave an android laptop computer, running fully paid & licensed copies of Windows10 and Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016. Microsoft Outlook 2016 16.0.13628.2012832-bit. Product ID: 00333-59072-93157-AA413. My MS Outlook is the issue. When running the Outlook app, a...
  6. microsoft office home & business 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft office home & business 2016: I am the license holder of this product but the product key was not recognised since I have just updated the Window 10 in automation by the system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-home-business-2016/b9af84da-4389-43e5-80c3-4f5ddb9d0149
  7. MS Office Home and Business 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office Home and Business 2019: Hi, Had problems with Word - kept crashing when trying to insert images. Tried a few ideas to repair but ended up with Error Code 0x0000142. Used MS Support and Recovery Assistant which removed Office. I now need to reinstall it! Grateful for help. Brian Mott...
  8. OneNote 2016---Activation Wizard for Office Home & Business 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote 2016---Activation Wizard for Office Home & Business 2019: I have downloaded OneNote 2016 from Microsoft's website. When I launch OneNote, I keep getting the Activation Wizard for Office Home & Business 2019. I press Cancel and OneNote 2016 opens correctly. However, I would prefer to bypass this Activation Wizard. Why does it appear...
  9. MS Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 2016: Where can I download Office Pro Plus 2016. I Have it and have Key for it but takes a long time to download. want to have Disk Image of it. 140675
  10. Home Office 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Home Office 2016: I installed Home Office yesterday and it seemed to work, but there no desk top icons, also for the Power Point function. I have to list programs to find them and enable them. Is this normal?...