Windows 10: Buzzing Sound Occasionally in-game making game sound very low even in 100% volume.

Discus and support Buzzing Sound Occasionally in-game making game sound very low even in 100% volume. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, There is a buzzing sound only when I play game which glitches my whole laptop (MSI ge62 6qd Apache pro with Windows 10 64 bits). When the buzzing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jason Chong Wo Yuen, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Buzzing Sound Occasionally in-game making game sound very low even in 100% volume.

Hi,

There is a buzzing sound only when I play game which glitches my whole laptop (MSI ge62 6qd Apache pro with Windows 10 64 bits). When the buzzing sound happens, the audio of my game become so low and sometimes even cut the whole audio of the game only. It is not an issue with the game.

There is no error message or whatsoever. I use Realtek HD audio driver but it is weird that I do not have the Enhancement tab in my sound properties like other people.

Troubleshoots tried already:

- Unistalled sound driver,

- Tried to change the sound frequency in advanced tab in sound properties. (is currently on 24 bit, 48000 Hz (studio Quality)),

- Scanned computer for possible viruses.

Thanks,

Jason

:)

Jason Chong Wo Yuen, Jul 13, 2018

2. Sound buzzing

Hello everyone im having issues with my motherboard soundcard because i have recently purchased a new keyboard that had the cables to connect into the soundboard, when i plugged them in the volume increased and a buzzing sound was noticeable. I downgraded the soundboard to another driver and the volume went low again and the buzzing sound almost dissapeared but still there, you can notice it when you use the volume from windows, from 0 to 1 there you can notice a little buzzing sound, and my question is if its a electric failure or ai can fix it with anything else. Thank you for your support.

ThePsychologist, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Buzzing sound while playing Undertale game in windows 10

OT- Buzzing sound

On my windows 10 computer there is a buzzing sound when I'm playing Undertale and that game has a lot of music

RecordingBlock, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Stinger Win User

Buzzing Sound Occasionally in-game making game sound very low even in 100% volume.

Low sound volume

I had low volume on Win7, Win8/8.1 and Win10 using Realtek HD audio.
    Here is a fix that worked for me:
    Make SURE your Windows sound level is set to low before doing this!
    * Access the Realtek sound program
    * On a desktop pc the rear green connector is normally used. Right click the icon and you have 2 options:
    "New reassignment of contact/connector" or "sound settings" (or my english translation is a little off)
    * Choose new reassignment of contact/connector
    * Change from frontspeaker out to headphones
    * Click OK and you are finished.

I can't guarantee that this will work for all of you, but I can no longer listen to music with audio settings at 100% because it is way to loud after doing this.

Buzzing Sound Occasionally in-game making game sound very low even in 100% volume. [​IMG]

Stinger, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Buzzing Sound Occasionally in-game making game sound very low even in 100% volume.

1. Buzzing Sound Occasionally in-game making game sound very low even in 100% volume. - Similar Threads - Buzzing Sound Occasionally

2. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Sound is very low even at 100% volume I've been having troubles with my computer's sound settings. My speakers are extremely quiet. I can only hear them extremely low when I raise my volume to 100%. My speaker's volume settings is at maximum as well. All of my wires are...
  3. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Sound is very low even at 100% volume I've been having troubles with my computer's sound settings. My speakers are extremely quiet. I can only hear them extremely low when I raise my volume to 100%. My speaker's volume settings is at maximum as well. All of my wires are...
  4. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My sound is very low even at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sound is very low even at 100%: I don't know what happened, but now my sound for certain apps is very low while others are very quiet even if I turn the audio up all the way in the quiet apps. It's not the headphones, because other apps the sound is just fine....
  6. My sound is very low even at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My sound is very low even at 100%: I don't know what happened, but now my sound for certain apps is very low while others are very quiet even if I turn the audio up all the way in the quiet apps. It's not the headphones, because other apps the sound is just fine....
  7. My sound is very low even at 100%

8. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Hello, I've been having troubles with my machine's sound settings. I recently switched to a new desk setup, and on my old desk setup, my speakers were working fine. But when I switched to my new desk setup, the speakers became extremely quiet. I can only hear them modestly...
  9. My sound is low even if it is at 100%

My sound is low even if it is at 100%: Theres a problem with my sound when i click on speakers its saying that it is at 100% but when i test the sound, im hearing the sound if it was at 1% and i don't know how to fix it and its really annoying pls help me :...
  10. Some of the game sounds are very low

Some of the game sounds are very low: Hi! My PC games are sounds so weird. The movies and games sounds like it should be in 5.1, but i don't have 5.1 plugged in, or any other playback devices, just the laptop's stereo system. I can hear very well some of the sounds ??from behind me??, but the sounds what should...