Windows 10: By mistake deleted apache service using ms delete apache how to get it in service

Discus and support By mistake deleted apache service using ms delete apache how to get it in service in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; in windows 10 Operating system by mistake deleted apache service using " ms delete apache" command. How to get it back in service. Now it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VijiPalaniappan, Sep 4, 2018.

1. By mistake deleted apache service using ms delete apache how to get it in service

in windows 10 Operating system by mistake deleted apache service using " ms delete apache" command. How to get it back in service.

Now it is displayed in service .

:)

VijiPalaniappan, Sep 4, 2018

2. By mistake deleted apache service using ms delete apache how to get it in service

in windows 10 Operating system by mistake deleted apache service using " ms delete apache" command. How to get it back in service.

Now it is displayed in service .

VijiPalaniappan, Sep 10, 2018
  3. By mistake deleted apache service using ms delete apache how to get it in service

Hi VijiPalaniappan,

Just to confirm, you are not seeing the Apache service in services.msc?

The following article has a few different ways to start the service, as well as instructions on how to reinstall Apache (if necessary):

http://webdevzoom.com/install-start-stop-uninst...

Hope this helps,

Nathan

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

NathanT_06, Sep 10, 2018
  4. RAJU.MSC Win User

By mistake deleted apache service using ms delete apache how to get it in service

By mistake deleted apache service using ms delete apache how to get it in service

reinstall the apache softwares

RAJU.MSC, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

1. By mistake deleted apache service using ms delete apache how to get it in service - Similar Threads - mistake deleted apache

2. Apache Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apache Editor: I am using the Apache Editor and want to print something in landscape. How do it tell it to do that?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apache-editor/0eef8218-6782-4665-bab1-873840da66ab
  3. Apache Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apache Editor: I am using Apache editor and somehow it has become corrupted. Don't ask me how it has become corrupted, but it has. Does anyone know where I can download a fresh copy of Apache editor? ThanksKEN...
  4. Apache Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apache Editor: I am using Apache editor and somehow it has become corrupted. Don't ask me how it has become corrupted, but it has. Does anyone know where I can download a fresh copy of Apache editor? ThanksKEN...
  5. Apache Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apache Editor: I run Apache edit and have a problem. I want to take a screen shot of the problem but don't know how to do that. Can some please inform me how to take a screen shot? ThanksKEN...
  6. Apache Editor

Apache Editor: I run Apache edit and have a problem. I want to take a screen shot of the problem but don't know how to do that. Can some please inform me how to take a screen shot? ThanksKEN...
  7. Port conflict by httpd.exe and Apache services on XAMPP Apache / PHP / SQL stack when...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Port conflict by httpd.exe and Apache services on XAMPP Apache / PHP / SQL stack when...: There was no problem installing XAMPP x64 7.3.4 on my Windows 10 PC on an SSD drive, the Apache and MySQL modules booted as ran as designed out of the box, but after running OSFMount program to install a drive in a volatile RAM disk, and after uninstalling XAMPP and...
  8. Apache

Apache: I want to remove Apache from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apache/1e5a4b27-7f29-4fef-8822-97303f74d436
  9. Services Apache & MySQL won't run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Services Apache & MySQL won't run: My Windows 7 Pro machine correctly ran Apache and MySQL servers until I accepted the free "upgrade" to Windows 10 Pro. Now the services won't stay running. I had previously installed the IndigoAMPP 9.04 distribution from IndigoStar software, including Apache 2.2.11 and...
  10. Apache/MySQL service settings revert to manual on reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Apache/MySQL service settings revert to manual on reboot: I've maintained an XAMPP localhost on my machine for web development for years and never had any real problem with it. Fairly recently (within the last two or three months, I believe), the services for both Apache and MySQL always revert to a Startup Type of Manual on reboot....