Windows 10: Bypass logon?

Discus and support Bypass logon? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; OK, so I have installed Win10 (9926) from the ISO image, and managed to customise it a bit, but there are still some annoyances, like... ...having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fenestrix, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Fenestrix Win User

Bypass logon?

OK, so I have installed Win10 (9926) from the ISO image, and managed to customise it a bit, but there are still some annoyances, like...

...having to log on every time Win10 starts up. I have persuaded it not to ask after waking up from sleep, but how can I persuade it to bypass the logon & password input at startup?

:)

Fenestrix, Jan 25, 2015

2. DNS BYPASS

format device id or password

chiara marie, Jan 25, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Bypass LOGON

Did you use Admin Command Prompt?

lacrumb, Jan 25, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

Bypass logon?

badrobot, Jan 25, 2015
  5. Sorry, I tried the method in the tutorial but wound up with somewhat of a mess.
    So as I said in another thread, I reinstalled 9926 to a new HD and found a line that said something like, login without password and now my Win-10 boots right to the desktop. The latest Classic Shell, written for Win-10, takes care of the rest of the problem.

*Cool

TechnoMage, Jan 25, 2015
  6. badrobot Win User
    As long as your happy now TM. *Smile

badrobot, Jan 25, 2015
  7. AddRAM Win User
    Must be because you`re still using the MS account, switch to the Local account, don`t use a password and it will auto log in from then on.

AddRAM, Jan 25, 2015
  8. Bypass logon?

MS really doesn't want anyone logging in or installing Windows 10 without an MS account, so they put the option to set up Win-10 without entering a password at the very bottom of the 'login with new account' information screen, where it's below the bottom of most monitor screens, unless you scroll down to the very bottom of the page.

I've done it twice now, and it works great.

*Cool

TechnoMage, Jan 26, 2015
  9. Edwin New Member
    Half of the 'glorious' features they introduced a week ago don't work with a local account......
    ...... hang on a minute......
    ...... they don't work with an MS account either!!! *Biggrin

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Bypass logon?

1. Bypass logon? - Similar Threads - Bypass logon

2. Bitlocker bypass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker bypass?: I have had a windows laptop since 2020. Recently, it's begun asking me for a BitLocker key. I had never set one up on this PC. I signed in to my Microsoft account, and it said that I had not set up BitLocker on that PC. Do I still need to wipe the machine by reinstalling...
  3. Bitlocker bypass?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker bypass?: I have had a windows laptop since 2020. Recently, it's begun asking me for a BitLocker key. I had never set one up on this PC. I signed in to my Microsoft account, and it said that I had not set up BitLocker on that PC. Do I still need to wipe the machine by reinstalling...
  4. embedded win 11 in bios how to bypass?

embedded win 11 in bios how to bypass?: I brought a new Lenovo system with Ryzen 7 and 4070 12 GB video card. It comes with Windows 11 Home. The Lenovo product is Legion T5 26ARA8. I copied the Win 11 home files and formatted the system ssd with windowsxlite Window 10 Pro version and under system, windows can't be...
  5. Logon intermittently bypasses Windows Hello Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logon intermittently bypasses Windows Hello Fingerprint: Hello,iI have an issue with Windows Hello on my 2 week old LG Gram laptop running Windows 11 that I have yet to find anyone else having, and thus I've been unable to find a 'fix' that works.After I set up Windows Hello Fingerprint, when setting up the new laptop, it worked...
  6. Logon intermittently bypasses Windows Hello Fingerprint

Logon intermittently bypasses Windows Hello Fingerprint: Hello,iI have an issue with Windows Hello on my 2 week old LG Gram laptop running Windows 11 that I have yet to find anyone else having, and thus I've been unable to find a 'fix' that works.After I set up Windows Hello Fingerprint, when setting up the new laptop, it worked...
  7. Bypassing PIN (cannot logon)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bypassing PIN (cannot logon): Hi, A friend of mine recently passed away. I am trying to gain access to his pc to recover photos and documents for his mother. The computer is PIN protected. Password resetting tools I've tried do not remove the PIN unfortunately. I do not know his Microsoft account. If I...
  8. Bypass the Logon screen in Windows 10 ver 2004

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bypass the Logon screen in Windows 10 ver 2004: Since the inception of Win 10 ver 2004 there has been an item changed that no longer allows the Logon screen to be bypassed. In earlier version one could go do this: Press Windows key + R to open Run. Type netplwiz into the Run bar and hit Enter. Select the User account you...
  9. how to bypass logon screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to bypass logon screen: I have tried the one about typing netplwiz in run box then go to box that has logon password uncheck box that says user must inter password to logon then inter password then confirm then click okay twice I have tried this over and over again and it never works this is a new...
  10. Disable Windows 10 Login Password. Bypass windows logon on Windows 10. Remove Windows 10...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disable Windows 10 Login Password. Bypass windows logon on Windows 10. Remove Windows 10...: This worked for me: 1 Settings > User Account > switch to Local Account > type in your password to switch. 2. Press the [ATTACH]+ R combination on your keyboard > type control userpasswords2 > OK. Or type netplwiz > OK > uncheck the option “Users must enter a user...