Windows 10: C Drive Overload

Discus and support C Drive Overload in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having problems with my C drive on my laptop. It has been overloaded for sometime and I am needing some assistance as to what I can do to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JasonPachar, Jul 10, 2018.

1. C Drive Overload

I have been having problems with my C drive on my laptop. It has been overloaded for sometime and I am needing some assistance as to what I can do to get it back to normal. I have tried to optimize, and that doesn't seem to work and I don't want to delete anything. What can I do?

:)

JasonPachar, Jul 10, 2018

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Need Advice on Everything!

Take a step back

What is your budget ?
    What are you going to use it for?

TPU members will probly overload you with suggestions

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

C Drive Overload

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

C Drive Overload

1. C Drive Overload - Similar Threads - Drive Overload

2. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  3. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  4. My laptop is not detecting my external drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not detecting my external drives: I'm trying to access my external harddrive but I'm not able to view or open the drive from file explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-detecting-my-external-drives/c681b6dc-2dd3-4fb0-b959-61fb83e26ae4
  5. My laptop is not detecting my external drives

My laptop is not detecting my external drives: I'm trying to access my external harddrive but I'm not able to view or open the drive from file explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-detecting-my-external-drives/c681b6dc-2dd3-4fb0-b959-61fb83e26ae4
  6. Drives not showing up in drive manager.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drives not showing up in drive manager.: I just factory reseted my pc today and my ssd that i had installed isnt showing up anymore, also I installed a new M.2 drive that also isnt showing up. I've watched a bunch of videos trying to fix this problem but they all tell me the same thing, to go to drive manager and...
  7. APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...: Hi, I am looking for some assistance please from anyone who is tech savvy that may be able to lend me a hand.**** My issue is as huge Hidden App Data File of 118GB that filling up my C:/ Drive which I tried to move/migrate to a D:/ drive but windows system preventing move****...
  8. APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...: Hi, I am looking for some assistance please from anyone who is tech savvy that may be able to lend me a hand.**** My issue is as huge Hidden App Data File of 118GB that filling up my C:/ Drive which I tried to move/migrate to a D:/ drive but windows system preventing move****...
  9. APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...

10. Overloaded d drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Overloaded d drive: I keep getting a message that my d drive has very little space. My computer is only 2 months old. Can anuyone help me? 36233