Windows 10: C drive space reallocated long time ago and can't extend back?

Discus and support C drive space reallocated long time ago and can't extend back? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so, I shrank my c drive almost 2 years ago to seperate my projects and my normal stuff but when I tried to format the new volume and extend the c... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by maxtinon, Apr 23, 2017.

1. maxtinon Win User

C drive space reallocated long time ago and can't extend back?

so, I shrank my c drive almost 2 years ago to seperate my projects and my normal stuff but when I tried to format the new volume and extend the c volume to fill up the space, it doesn't give me the option to extend the c volume, can anyone help?

:)

maxtinon, Apr 23, 2017

2. How to extend the C: drive space as low storage space warning while trying to upgrade to Windows 10?

If you can reallocate space from the D drive, it would help.

You would need to use a third party tool such as Easeus partition manager.

Extend system partition, Extend C drive - EaseUS Partition Master Guide

You should give C: about 50 GBs from the D: drive.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 23, 2017
  3. GMSR Win User
    ADDING 50 GB Unallocated Space to (CC drive space reallocated long time ago and can't extend back? :) Drive as It Runs without DISK Space

This Reply Don't Solve My problem At All. After Right Click in (CC drive space reallocated long time ago and can't extend back? :) Drive "Extend Volume " is slight Visible But is not Active. When I Click on " Extend Volume " of (CC drive space reallocated long time ago and can't extend back? :) DRIVE , Then No result is SHOWN.

My Computer is TOO SLOW TO WORK for A Long Time for Want of Adequate Disk SPACE in (CC drive space reallocated long time ago and can't extend back? :) DRIVE. It takes Much Time to OPEN As well As To CLOSE.

Sometimes My PC Don't Function At All..

I always Work as FREELANCER. So I am in Much More Trouble that My PC Don't Function Most of Time for Want of Adequate Disk Space in (CC drive space reallocated long time ago and can't extend back? :) DRIVE

Please take the Matter As Most URGENT As Well As Take Appropriate and Experimental Action to ADD 50 GB Unallocated SPACE in My (CC drive space reallocated long time ago and can't extend back? :) DRIVE IMMEDIATELY

4. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum can you post a screen shot from Disk manager showing all the details so we can see whats going on

Samuria, Apr 23, 2017
  5. maxtinon Win User
    yes sure, I added an attachment

maxtinon, Apr 23, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    The one highlighted a is a logical drive so uf you want to extend c you have to delete it then move the recovery parition to the end of the drive so the free space is after d then you can just grow c into the free space its often simpler to use Best Free Partition Manager for Windows | MiniTool Partition Free its more friendly that disk manager

Samuria, Apr 23, 2017
  7. maxtinon Win User
    oh thank you, I used the friendlier one and it worked flawlessly, thank you!

maxtinon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. C drive space reallocated long time ago and can't extend back? - Similar Threads - drive space reallocated

2. Why can't I extend the space on the C: drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I extend the space on the C: drive?: I wanted to use the space allocated on my D: drive, which had 953GB, to extend the C: drive, which only had 59GB. Each partition is on a different disk - D is on Disk 0; C is on Disk 1. To do this, I reduced the size of the D: drive, hoping that I could use that space to...
  3. Can't extend C drive with unallocated space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't extend C drive with unallocated space: I have a problem with extending the space on my C drive, I've already tried using Disk Management and I've also watched videos on Youtube. I noticed that the D drive and C drive were on the same disk on every video and that mine were on different drives. I feel like I've made...
  4. Can't extend C drive with unallocated space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't extend C drive with unallocated space: I have a problem with extending the space on my C drive, I've already tried using Disk Management and I've also watched videos on Youtube. I noticed that the D drive and C drive were on the same disk on every video and that mine were on different drives. I feel like I've made...
  5. Can't extend C drive with unallocated space

6. Extending space on C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending space on C drive: My Question: my disc manager space distribution looks like this: i.e., print screen below. On Disc 1 I would like to extend "C" using the space from New Volume J . Is this possible? Disc 1 is a solid state 1TB. I am not sure if this can be done! Can you please advise me?...
  7. Extending space on C drive

Extending space on C drive: My Question: my disc manager space distribution looks like this: i.e., print screen below. On Disc 1 I would like to extend "C" using the space from New Volume J . Is this possible? Disc 1 is a solid state 1TB. I am not sure if this can be done! Can you please advise me?...
  8. Extending space on C drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I can't reallocate the unallocated drive space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't reallocate the unallocated drive space: hey, i recently uninstalled Arch Linux, with that i now have around 130 GB in unallocated space on my machine. i cant figure out how i can reallocate that space in my c drive can someone point me in the right direction submitted by /u/CatSauce66 [link] [comments]...
  10. Reallocate Space to C: Drive. "Extend Volume" Button Greyed Out.

in Windows 10 Support
    Reallocate Space to C: Drive. "Extend Volume" Button Greyed Out.: So my C: Drive has been acting up lately, with barely enough space to stay alive. I tried to take some space off the D: Drive, which has 240 GB of unused space, and add it to the C: Drive using Disk Management. But when I shrink the D: Drive and Right Click on C: Drive the...