Windows 10: (c:) (MIssing)

Discus and support (c:) (MIssing) in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me what (C*Smile (MIssing) in the image is? And where did it come from? I suspect it is the result of a Clone operation of the C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by snifferpro, Jan 9, 2018.

1. (c:) (MIssing)

Can anyone tell me what (C*Smile (MIssing) in the image is? And where did it come from?

I suspect it is the result of a Clone operation of the C drive.

:)

snifferpro, Jan 9, 2018

2. Miss C

I just installed Windows 10 and seem to have lost the app BIG BUSINESS Deluxe. What happened?

CherylBroussard, Jan 9, 2018
  3. Miss C

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you go to All Apps and check if the App is listed. If it isn't listed then I am afraid that you may have to go to the Windows Store and install the App manually.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jan 9, 2018
  4. spunk Win User

(c:) (MIssing)

Press the Win key+X and choose Disk Management and post a screen shot of that. Please select the (C) (Missing) Drive and select the button to configure the settings for this drive in the System Protection tab. Select the Radio Button to Disable System Protection for this (spurious) drive.
    The (C) (Missing) item on the list of drives will then disappear.

spunk, Jan 9, 2018
  5. Here is the image of Disk Management

snifferpro, Jan 9, 2018
  6. Can you tell me what it is or where it came from?

Befort I turn off protection for this drive I will image the drive this weekend.

I'm concerned I'll lose something once I turn protection off.

Thanks for your reply.

snifferpro, Jan 9, 2018
  7. Berton Win User
    According to the images the first shows the (C*Smile (MIssing) as a Folder, not a drive or partition on a drive. And the second doesn't show any correlation.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

(c:) (MIssing)

1. (c:) (MIssing) - Similar Threads - MIssing

2. How do I get my missing Files back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my missing Files back: When I go to my files and go to one of my drives almost all of the files are gone except for a few, but when I go to search for a file that is missing it says it may have been moved or deleted. It's not in the recycle bin. I then go to installed apps and I can see them, but I...
  3. How do I get my missing Files back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my missing Files back: When I go to my files and go to one of my drives almost all of the files are gone except for a few, but when I go to search for a file that is missing it says it may have been moved or deleted. It's not in the recycle bin. I then go to installed apps and I can see them, but I...
  4. bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro: Hi ,when i click on bitlocker option from control panel, it's not opening and the bitlocker services not showing in services. MSc, need assistance to fix the issue .....
  5. bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro

bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro: Hi ,when i click on bitlocker option from control panel, it's not opening and the bitlocker services not showing in services. MSc, need assistance to fix the issue .....
  6. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?: Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only says "creating account". I have reset and repaired the application a few times to see if that would assist and nothing...
  7. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?: Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only says "creating account". I have reset and repaired the application a few times to see if that would assist and nothing...
  8. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

9. Camera is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera is missing: In my Surface Book laptop my build-in camera is not working anymore. I don't see it in the Device Manager. The drivers are UpToDate. All the camera settings are on. Rebooted the computer many times. Nothing works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.-- Dilip Kumar...
  10. Camera is missing

Camera is missing: In my Surface Book laptop my build-in camera is not working anymore. I don't see it in the Device Manager. The drivers are UpToDate. All the camera settings are on. Rebooted the computer many times. Nothing works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.-- Dilip Kumar...