Windows 10: C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources doesn't exist? Confused

Discus and support C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources doesn't exist? Confused in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I wanted to make an ISO file from the ESD just in case I have an issue. I am running build 14267. I copied and pasted the C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pittguy578, Feb 19, 2016.

1. C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources doesn't exist? Confused

I wanted to make an ISO file from the ESD just in case I have an issue. I am running build 14267. I copied and pasted the C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources into task and it said folder couldn't be found. I then went under C and checked "show hidden items" under view and no luck either. Any idea what is going on?

:)

pittguy578, Feb 19, 2016

2. Duh I think I know what I did wrong now. I used disk cleanup to free more space and clicked system files. I will have to get the ESD from my laptop.

pittguy578, Feb 19, 2016
Thema:

C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources doesn't exist? Confused

1. C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources doesn't exist? Confused - Similar Threads - $Windows ~BTSources doesn't

2. Recycle Bin location listed doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recycle Bin location listed doesn't exist: Every time my user's computer boots up, they get: [ATTACH] The \\dpmmsla\carolk location was removed physically more than six months ago. When I check the properties of the Recycle Bin, under "Recycle Bin Location" is listed \\dpmmsla\carolk. How can I remove the...
  3. product installed required entries doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    product installed required entries doesn't exist: whenever i boot my laptop this error arises. this issue started during my october update and could'nt find any solutions from anywhere. so anyone can help me to solve this problem.[ATTACH]...
  4. That Microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    That Microsoft account doesn't exist: Hi, When I add my school O365 account login to Windows 10, it prompts "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" this account works fine for other O3675 services, please advise. thx, Adams....
  5. Cellular option doesn't exist

Cellular option doesn't exist: i have a lenovo laptop with win 10 i wanna setup a mobile broad brand "usb internet modem" but when i go to settings i don't find cellular option when i go to device manager i find Generic mobile broadband adapter have an error with the driver "can't verify the digital...
  6. Why doesn't exist Bitlocker in Windows 10 Home ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why doesn't exist Bitlocker in Windows 10 Home ?: Good day, tenforumers ! Last week I wanted to protect my USB Flash Drive with a password, but, surprise, there is no Bitlocker. *Sad What is the reason for that the Bitlockers is not in the Windows 10 Home version ? Good luck & God bless you ! 118486
  7. The folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\RAC Doesn't exist in windows 10 Reliability Monitor...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\RAC Doesn't exist in windows 10 Reliability Monitor...: I have scoured the web looking for a solution to this in Windows 10 home. All solutions were wrapped around vista and 7. As the title explains The folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\RAC Doesn't exist, SO there are no programdata or storedata folders to remove. The Task...
  8. My user doesn't exist

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My user doesn't exist: I recently canceled A factory reset on my windows 10 computer and my user exists but it doesn't? It shows up, but not when it took me an hour to open file explorer 102295
  9. Turn off/on password sharing doesn't exist

Turn off/on password sharing doesn't exist: I'm using windows 10 prof 32 bit and joining a domain. I'm trying to share printer and folders but everytime people trying to connect it, they need to enter user and password to access it. I know the way to fix it is by turning off the password sharing in the network...
  10. Windows finds homegroup that doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows finds homegroup that doesn't exist.: I have multiple PCs in my house, one that I use myself, and one that is used by the others. Now I need to transfer about 80GB from one PC to the other, and I decided to try the homegroup thingy. Now I never set it up, not on my PC, nor on theirs, but since my bro is still...