Windows 10: C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources doesn't exist? Confused

Discus and support C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources doesn't exist? Confused in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I wanted to make an ISO file from the ESD just in case I have an issue. I am running build 14267. I copied and pasted the C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pittguy578, Feb 19, 2016.

1. C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources doesn't exist? Confused

I wanted to make an ISO file from the ESD just in case I have an issue. I am running build 14267. I copied and pasted the C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources into task and it said folder couldn't be found. I then went under C and checked "show hidden items" under view and no luck either. Any idea what is going on?

:)

pittguy578, Feb 19, 2016

2. Duh I think I know what I did wrong now. I used disk cleanup to free more space and clicked system files. I will have to get the ESD from my laptop.

pittguy578, Feb 19, 2016
Thema:

C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources doesn't exist? Confused

1. C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources doesn't exist? Confused - Similar Threads - $Windows ~BTSources doesn't

2. Account doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account doesn't exist.: When I login to my Microsoft Account Gmail.com it doesn't show my email address image 1. When I click My Microsoft Account, it shows image 2- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-doesnt-exist/817ba29b-3567-4dc3-b3cf-ca0418914db9
  3. That Account doesn't exist

That Account doesn't exist: Hi - I have created a standard account for my daughter in my laptop. Everything was fine till today, when she couldn't login to her account anymore. The error message states "That account doesn't exist ", the only new activity was that she has downloaded a game call...
  4. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account doesn't exist: I'm using my school account to ask this but, I have a personal account that I made when I bought my PC a couple years ago and while it's still connected to my PC whenever I try to login online I states the above. I went through Microsoft costumer service but, it didn't really...
  5. Account doesn't exist

Account doesn't exist: I'm using my school account to ask this but, I have a personal account that I made when I bought my PC a couple years ago and while it's still connected to my PC whenever I try to login online I states the above. I went through Microsoft costumer service but, it didn't really...
  6. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account doesn't exist: When my ex set up my computer, for some reason he made an Outlook account that I've never used. My sign in page for my computer has this email address and so I have a Microsoft account associated with that bogus email. All my photos are backing up to this account, all my...
  8. Keyset doesn't exist

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyset doesn't exist: I reset my password two days or so ago and then when I was trying to figure out an issue with Skype saying my pin was an issue, I discovered that my account on my Microsoft computer stated that I needed to verify my identity. When I tried to do that, it gave me an error...
  9. That account doesn't exist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    That account doesn't exist: I bought a game on Microsoft Store using a newly-created account. Then I changed a local account on my computer to this new Microsoft account but received an error message That account doesn't exist How to sort it out?...
  10. w32time doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    w32time doesn't exist: Hello, just today I have bought a laptop but when I opened it time and date was wrong. I tried to sync it but it failed each time I tried. I have been looking to fix it but I noticed that w32time and windows time doesn't exist on my laptop. Could you help me fix it? you can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. $windows-bt doesnt exist