Windows 10: C:\Windows\Panther\MigLog.xml

Discus and support C:\Windows\Panther\MigLog.xml in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I remove this file from my PC. My security scan thinks it is a credit card number and it "fails" the scan because of it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SneydCarpets, Aug 4, 2018.

1. C:\Windows\Panther\MigLog.xml

How can I remove this file from my PC. My security scan thinks it is a credit card number and it "fails" the scan because of it

:)

SneydCarpets, Aug 4, 2018
  2. mr. Adam Win User

C++ source code to compare XML files like ExamXML XML differ

I’m working on a Linux project that includes identifying changes between XML files and I need a source code on C++ to compare XML fragments.
    I’m using differencing tool ExamXML from A7Soft provides tools to compare XML documents to compare and merge XML files but this is Windows application.

Thanks.

mr. Adam, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Panther directory in Windows 10

I have a fairly new computer, built last year, with Windows 10. I noticed my anti virus during a scan listing "C:\windows.old\WINDOWS\Panther\windlp.state.xml - unable to open" , among other Panther files that end with "unable to open". Can these be safely
    deleted?

k8_jackson, Aug 4, 2018
  4. C:\Windows\Panther\MigLog.xml

windows insider build 17711.1000 & build 17713.1000 unable to install on surface pro 3

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\img"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\MigrationShims"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\Resources"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\_s_3546.tmp"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\Appraiser_Data.ini"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\CompatData_2018_07_12_16_06_52_3_00000021.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\CompatData_2018_07_12_16_06_59_3_00000021.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\CompatData_2018_07_12_17_28_45_3_00000140.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\CompatData_2018_07_12_17_28_50_3_00000140.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\CompatData_2018_07_12_17_29_22_3_006f0018.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\CompatData_2018_07_12_17_30_01_3_006f0018.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\compatscancache.dat"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\diagerr.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\diagwrn.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\GenuineTicket.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\MigLog.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\ScanResult.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\setupact.log"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\setuperr.log"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\windlp.state.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\windlp.state-old.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\Z2FL+R7omUW5r6e+.1.1.1.1.4.40.1.4.0.0_APPRAISER_EverythingSys.bin"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\Z2FL+R7omUW5r6e+.1.1.1.1.4.40.1.4.0.0_APPRAISER_HumanReadable.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\Z2FL+R7omUW5r6e+.1.1.1.1.4.40.1.4.0.0_APPRAISER_SetupOutput.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\Z2FL+R7omUW5r6e+.1.1.1.1.4.40.1.4.0.0_APPRAISER_SetupOutputHw.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\Z2FL+R7omUW5r6e+.1.1.16.1.2.77.3.6.0.0_APPRAISER_EverythingAppInteresting.bin"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\Z2FL+R7omUW5r6e+.1.1.16.1.2.77.3.6.0.0_APPRAISER_EverythingAppUninteresting.bin"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\Z2FL+R7omUW5r6e+.1.1.16.1.2.77.3.6.0.0_APPRAISER_EverythingDevInteresting.bin"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\Z2FL+R7omUW5r6e+.1.1.16.1.2.77.3.6.0.0_APPRAISER_EverythingDevUninteresting.bin"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\Z2FL+R7omUW5r6e+.1.1.16.1.2.77.3.6.0.0_APPRAISER_HumanReadable.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\Z2FL+R7omUW5r6e+.1.1.16.1.2.77.3.6.0.0_APPRAISER_Migration.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\Z2FL+R7omUW5r6e+.1.1.16.1.2.77.3.6.0.0_APPRAISER_SetupOutput.xml"

"C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\Z2FL+R7omUW5r6e+.1.1.16.1.2.77.3.6.0.0_APPRAISER_SetupOutputDrv.xml"

billsalvona, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

C:\Windows\Panther\MigLog.xml

1. C:\Windows\Panther\MigLog.xml - Similar Threads - WindowsPantherMigLog xml

2. why do i get the bellow message errors and im in countering nothing in the xml file in the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why do i get the bellow message errors and im in countering nothing in the xml file in the...: Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error NuGet Package restore failed for project Property: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 1, position 1.. Please see Error List window for detailed warnings and errors. Severity Code...
  3. Microsoft Edge changed .xml to 'Microsoft Edge HTML Document' files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge changed .xml to 'Microsoft Edge HTML Document' files.: I was trying to do reagentc /enable in the SMD after formating my Disk because I was having trouble installing the new security update. But it says that Windows RE wasn´t found, but, somehow, the .XML file changed their file type to 'Microsoft Edge HTML Document' I'd like to...
  4. Microsoft Edge changed .xml to 'Microsoft Edge HTML Document' files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge changed .xml to 'Microsoft Edge HTML Document' files.: I was trying to do reagentc /enable in the SMD after formating my Disk because I was having trouble installing the new security update. But it says that Windows RE wasn´t found, but, somehow, the .XML file changed their file type to 'Microsoft Edge HTML Document' I'd like to...
  5. Microsoft Edge changed .xml to 'Microsoft Edge HTML Document' files.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Problem facing in reading xml files from one adls folder but able to read that file from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem facing in reading xml files from one adls folder but able to read that file from...: While I am reading files from adls one folder in databricks I am unable to read.xml files, I am getting error that Failure to initialize configuration for storage account sdfgh.dfs.core.windows.net: Invalid configuration value detected for fs.azure.account.keyInvalid...
  7. Problem facing in reading xml files from one adls folder but able to read that file from...

Problem facing in reading xml files from one adls folder but able to read that file from...: While I am reading files from adls one folder in databricks I am unable to read.xml files, I am getting error that Failure to initialize configuration for storage account sdfgh.dfs.core.windows.net: Invalid configuration value detected for fs.azure.account.keyInvalid...
  8. "Specified node is the wrong type" error after converting files to xml

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Specified node is the wrong type" error after converting files to xml: Hello, When transferring files, they import with the file extension "FILE". I ran ren *.* *.xml to convert them to xml document to use in my script. I receive this error when I run the script. Is there an additional property that I need to change in order for it to be...
  9. "Specified node is the wrong type" error after converting files to xml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Specified node is the wrong type" error after converting files to xml: Hello, When transferring files, they import with the file extension "FILE". I ran ren *.* *.xml to convert them to xml document to use in my script. I receive this error when I run the script. Is there an additional property that I need to change in order for it to be...
  10. "Specified node is the wrong type" error after converting files to xml

Users found this page by searching for:

1. miglog.xml

2. what is miglog

3. code name for windows 10 panther

4. windows panther,
  5. file:///C:/Windows/Panther/UnattendGC/diagwrn.xml,
  6. file:///C:/$Windows.~WS/Sources/Panther/windlp.state-old.xml,
  7. file:///C:/Windows/Panther/UnattendGC/diagerr.xml,
  8. can I delete miglog.xml,
  9. \miglog.xml,
  10. what is miglog.xml,
  11. what is c:\Windows\Panther\MigLog,